October 23, 2014 | 1726 users online

Hair Treatments - TiGi - Bed Head Colour Combats Colour Goddess Leave-In Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

SMELLS AMAZING!! Sweet butterscotch smell :) but not too over whelming, leaves my hair so nice and soft. I have blonde ends and use the one for brunettes as it smells too good, works perfectly fine though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yet another winner from Tigi! I now have three of their leave in conditioners and I love each one. Unlike my Curlesque leave-in and my Dumb Blonde leave-in, this product comes in a spray form rather than a cream. I sprey my hair the moment I step out of the shower then layer on my other products (usually AG Recoil or Beach Bomb and a gell when I use this particular leave in as I find the smell mingles well and the products work nicely together). This spray is lightweight and never makes my hair look greasy nor stringy and seems to help with frizzies. I find it does a good job of conditioning but on days where I want even more moisture I opt for the Dumb Blond leave-in as it is creamy and seems to deliver a more moisturizing punch.
I bought this after re-dying my hair black as I am trying to prevent it from turning red on me (though I do love red, I just want to sport jet black for a while) and so far it seems to be helping me retain my colour. I am also using sulfate-free shampoo so that may also be helping. I plan on re-dying my hair red in the future which would be a real test for this product as red fades super fast, I am curious to see how well this product would work for red dye as fake gingers are the products actual target demographic.
This product smells divine, if you do not like foodie scents I would suggest you steer well clear of this stuff as it delivers a heavy vanilla caramel hit which may not mingle well with your perfume or other hair products, so keep that in mind. If you dont like foodie scents, I also suggest you pass on Tigi's Bed Head Dumb Blond cream leave-in as it smells like creamsicles...I love food scents but understand not everyone does. I would suggest trying Tigi's Curlesque leave-ins as they are definitely good floral-smelling alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Rotna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used- absolutely love this product! Not only does it smell heavenly of toffee and cookies but it also works really well. I find that many leave-in conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy- however, this product makes my hair feel soft and lovely!

I will definitely continue to use this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The shampoo girl at my salon told me this smells like butterscotch cupcakes & as I'm huge on butterscotch I checked it out after my haircut. It really does smell delicious. Only the conditioner & leave-in spray were available, so I bought the leave-in spray. I don't like to use silicone products on my hair anymore, but I decided to give this a try anyway, thinking one product can't hurt that much (& I see it got good reviews here). The spray is very lightweight & doesn't make my hair greasy, heavy or coated. It sinks right in (I applied it to damp hair). Currently my hair is virgin, so I'm not a good candidate for its color purposes, however now that I'm older my hair grows in dry & ratty... :( ...so I thought this product might be particularly useful during the summer after drying beach days. I'll update in the future if anything changes. For now, the primary reason I bought this product is the scent, which I like very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by LejlaCustovic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omg I LOVE this product!! It smells so good, first of all. You can spray it on wet or dry hair. And you can really feel that the hair is repaired from it. You spray it on the ends of the hair and it really soakes in. A leave in balm that does what it's supposed to do.

I will be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hairdresser introduced me and my vibrantly (dyed) red hair to this product when the Colour Combat range first came out and I've been a big fan of it for months now - I've nearly finished my first bottle. Although Bed Head products aren't the cheapest, this is one of their products which gives much better results than you'd find with similar products from cheaper brands.

For best results, I spray this in damp hair after I've had it wrapped in a towel for 5-10 minutes after showering and then comb through with a wide-toothed comb. I then either blast my hair with my hairdryer or leave to air-dry, depending on how much time I have to get ready - it doesn't really make a difference how the hair is dried for the product to work.

My favourite feature about this product is the smell - a divine scent of either cakes or creme brulee without smelling cheap or overpowering and lingers in my hair after drying which I really like as it gets me loads of compliments about how great my hair smells. It does make my hair much softer, smoother and swish-able after washing without weighing it down or making it greasy. I prefer to pair it with my Redken or Aussie shampoo for coloured hair to make sure it stays bright for as long as possible.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with dyed red or rich brown hair which is prone to fading, or anyone who just wants soft hair that smells like delicious cake.