Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Isobutane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40 B, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Keratin

on 7/22/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another awful drugstore dry shampoo! Does absolutely nothing to make your hair feel cleaner. In fact, my hair felt more oily and more limp after using it. Just a total waste of money!

on 7/7/2015 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This dry shampoo is actually the worst dry shampoo I have ever tried. Even the regular non-keratin infused Suave dry shampoo is better than this one. First of all, it leaves heavy sticky powder residue. It smells real heavy too, like old lady perfume. Basically, it makes your hair look dirtier and oilier than it was. Do yourselves a favor and go buy Batiste instead. Haha, the only good thing is that the bottle last forever. I am too much of a hoarder to throw it out...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

For around $3, and a quick fix for greasy hair, you can't beat this.

Pros: cheap, easy to use, nozzle doesn't clog like some do, easy to brush through the hair doesn't leave a white residue, gives me tons of volume.

Cons: HIGHLY perfume scented to the point where you can smell it even after 12 hours of wear, builds up heavily on my scalp.

The only things I wish I could change about this product are the scent and the fact that it makes my scalp itch terribly.

on 5/13/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I read a review where after the 2nd day of using this product her head started itching, which is what happened to me also. My hair doesn't get too oily I just needed a dry shampoo for when I straighten my hair and don't wash for a couple days. The smell was nice but if your skin is sensitive like mine I do not recommend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried all of the dry shampoos from Suave, and they all pretty much are the same except the scents. I have yet to find a dry shampoo without a strong smell, I think the smell just adds to the illusion of clean hair.

Anyway, this dry shampoo did what it was suppose to- take away grease. I can spray it on and can rely on it for two days of non-greasy hair. Because I am blonde, and occasionally dye my hair ginger, the white residue didn't show up horribly on my roots. However, on the occasion that I used to much and you could really see the white, I just blow dried my roots and that took care of it.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with a sensitivity to strong smells.

on 3/23/2015 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have tried the tresseme and the other Suave (yellow cap) dry shampoos but this one is the best because the scent is not overpowering its very subtle. It makes my hair look clean and adds volume and best of all itís so inexpensive. It doesnít feel heavy or weigh down my hair. I usually apply it at night after a shower and comb through in the morning. It can be difficult to blend/comb out if you have dark hair. I have black hair but I make sure not to overdo it. I have repurchased it and I will continue to do so. It would be a dream come true if they came out with a formula for brunettes.

My first dry shampoo,I have bangs it definitely does the job to make them look less stripy and more fresh. More of texture than volume. Smell is okay, not much of white residuals

very heavy and leaves white residue. best to use at night and sleep in it , touch ups in the morning.

on 1/16/2015 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This dry shampoo is excellent and cheap! At first I didn't think I liked it but after I altered my technique of how I applied it (works better when turn my head over upside down) my mind was changed! Lasts all day long plus more.

on 12/21/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great and cheap dry shampoo for blonde hair. I have repurchased this many times already.