January 25, 2015 | 1885 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 11:11:00 PM More reviews by EmilyHobson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This dry shampoo is excellent and cheap! At first I didn't think I liked it but after I altered my technique of how I applied it (works better when turn my head over upside down) my mind was changed! Lasts all day long plus more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by sabine2310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great and cheap dry shampoo for blonde hair. I have repurchased this many times already.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Gerosee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works fine I've used this and the original one which has a citrusy scent I've also used tresseme, pssst, batiste and fekkai dry shampoo is dry shampoo I think it's all about preferences but if you haven't been using dry shampoo on the regular then try this one out and if it doesn't suit your needs move on to something else but the price is low so it's not the end of the world if you don't like it but it works if you're on a budget

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff actually works! As some of you may know, many if not most dry hairsprays are duds that can leave you looking dirtier than before. (Tigi Catwalk, I'm looking at you!!) Suave however only costs you a few pennies. It isn't worth it to pay anymore. The more expensive ones I tried were awful. This stuff works exactly like you want it to. Makes hair look and feel VERY clean, feels fresh on the scalp, lasts all day, just great in general.

I have black hair that I normally need to wash everyday to avoid looking greasy. However, now that I have this I can skip days if need be, or at least look much more fresh. It smells GREAT too. Only "prob" is that my hair is dark and if I spray too much I need to brush it away a little, but that's pretty well true of all dry hairspray for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I prefer the original to this one. This one just doesn't seem to do as well

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by GeorgiaGirl864

I've used the original before and like it better. It has a nice scent where this one doesn't. Also second day hair looks dried out and stiff yet still dirty. I noticed when I use it my scalp feels like it's crawling almost and I itch all over. Not impressed with it I'd rather put my hair in a ponytail then wear second day hair with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I had blond hair and my roots started coming in (naturally a warm dark brown) this product was great the white residue did not bother me because it would make my roots look more ashy and not so dark but now that my hair is bright red its horrible its a good product really is one of my favorite dry shampoos ever it soaks up all the grease and gives me some volume and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like some higher ends ones do but I would only recommend this product for people with lighter hair if u have red hair its just comes out white and cant really brush it in to blend

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by WhatsUpButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

decent product for the price. it sometimes makes my blacky brown hair look grey and ashy even if I brush it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

So cheap, so amazing, I'm in love! This stuff is amazing, I can go like 3-4 days without washing my hair and this stuff doesn't weigh my hair down. I only spray a small amount on my roots and brush it out, it smells really strong but I'd rather smell like this than dirty hair! Great stuff and it's like $3 at target!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by baraka503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great product for the price