December 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Gerosee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works fine I've used this and the original one which has a citrusy scent I've also used tresseme, pssst, batiste and fekkai dry shampoo is dry shampoo I think it's all about preferences but if you haven't been using dry shampoo on the regular then try this one out and if it doesn't suit your needs move on to something else but the price is low so it's not the end of the world if you don't like it but it works if you're on a budget

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff actually works! As some of you may know, many if not most dry hairsprays are duds that can leave you looking dirtier than before. (Tigi Catwalk, I'm looking at you!!) Suave however only costs you a few pennies. It isn't worth it to pay anymore. The more expensive ones I tried were awful. This stuff works exactly like you want it to. Makes hair look and feel VERY clean, feels fresh on the scalp, lasts all day, just great in general.

I have black hair that I normally need to wash everyday to avoid looking greasy. However, now that I have this I can skip days if need be, or at least look much more fresh. It smells GREAT too. Only "prob" is that my hair is dark and if I spray too much I need to brush it away a little, but that's pretty well true of all dry hairspray for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I prefer the original to this one. This one just doesn't seem to do as well

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by GeorgiaGirl864

I've used the original before and like it better. It has a nice scent where this one doesn't. Also second day hair looks dried out and stiff yet still dirty. I noticed when I use it my scalp feels like it's crawling almost and I itch all over. Not impressed with it I'd rather put my hair in a ponytail then wear second day hair with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I had blond hair and my roots started coming in (naturally a warm dark brown) this product was great the white residue did not bother me because it would make my roots look more ashy and not so dark but now that my hair is bright red its horrible its a good product really is one of my favorite dry shampoos ever it soaks up all the grease and gives me some volume and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like some higher ends ones do but I would only recommend this product for people with lighter hair if u have red hair its just comes out white and cant really brush it in to blend

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by WhatsUpButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

decent product for the price. it sometimes makes my blacky brown hair look grey and ashy even if I brush it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

So cheap, so amazing, I'm in love! This stuff is amazing, I can go like 3-4 days without washing my hair and this stuff doesn't weigh my hair down. I only spray a small amount on my roots and brush it out, it smells really strong but I'd rather smell like this than dirty hair! Great stuff and it's like $3 at target!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by baraka503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great product for the price

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

Guess I am the only one who found this white for black hair.

I bought this along with the Professionals Keratin shampoo and conditioner. It works similarily to the regular Batiste. I have yet to try the colored Batiste. The regular Batiste left an undesired greyish color in my black hair. So did this Suave Keratin Dry shampoo. It didn't matter how much I combed it out. Might as well have used baby powder.

Overall, 2.5 stars for the nice smell, but was too light in color for black hair. Made me look like I had grey hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Not much to add that others haven't said, but here goes anyway! I've used this as well as the other Suave Professionals dry shampoo (white can w/ yellow lid... see my other reviews for more info) and comparing the two, I like this one just a little bit better. I find the scent of the keratin dry shampoo to be a little more agreeable -- while both are overly strong (necessitating use of the bathroom fan during application), given the choice I prefer the fresh scented aggressiveness of the Keratin shampoo to the fruity-floral bludgeon of the other. Also, with the Keratin shampoo, it seems like a little more powder comes out in the spray and it absorbs more oil. With the yellow capped kind, I felt like I had to spray more in to get the same effectiveness, and the can ran out more quickly. Neither are noticeably powdery in my dark hair, as long as they are rubbed in and combed through well. And for the low, low, price point, you can't do better.

Additional note: I'm not so sure the Keratin adds anything special to this. I don't find it makes my hair more moisturized, or shinier, or whatever. If anything it makes my hair more matte -- as do all dry shampoos. So, if you are looking for a perfectly serviceable, cheap and easy to find dry shampoo spray, this would be a good pick. Just don't expect it to do miracles.