July 28, 2014 | 2162 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

When I had blond hair and my roots started coming in (naturally a warm dark brown) this product was great the white residue did not bother me because it would make my roots look more ashy and not so dark but now that my hair is bright red its horrible its a good product really is one of my favorite dry shampoos ever it soaks up all the grease and gives me some volume and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like some higher ends ones do but I would only recommend this product for people with lighter hair if u have red hair its just comes out white and cant really brush it in to blend

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by WhatsUpButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

decent product for the price. it sometimes makes my blacky brown hair look grey and ashy even if I brush it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

So cheap, so amazing, I'm in love! This stuff is amazing, I can go like 3-4 days without washing my hair and this stuff doesn't weigh my hair down. I only spray a small amount on my roots and brush it out, it smells really strong but I'd rather smell like this than dirty hair! Great stuff and it's like $3 at target!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by baraka503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great product for the price

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

Guess I am the only one who found this white for black hair.

I bought this along with the Professionals Keratin shampoo and conditioner. It works similarily to the regular Batiste. I have yet to try the colored Batiste. The regular Batiste left an undesired greyish color in my black hair. So did this Suave Keratin Dry shampoo. It didn't matter how much I combed it out. Might as well have used baby powder.

Overall, 2.5 stars for the nice smell, but was too light in color for black hair. Made me look like I had grey hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Not much to add that others haven't said, but here goes anyway! I've used this as well as the other Suave Professionals dry shampoo (white can w/ yellow lid... see my other reviews for more info) and comparing the two, I like this one just a little bit better. I find the scent of the keratin dry shampoo to be a little more agreeable -- while both are overly strong (necessitating use of the bathroom fan during application), given the choice I prefer the fresh scented aggressiveness of the Keratin shampoo to the fruity-floral bludgeon of the other. Also, with the Keratin shampoo, it seems like a little more powder comes out in the spray and it absorbs more oil. With the yellow capped kind, I felt like I had to spray more in to get the same effectiveness, and the can ran out more quickly. Neither are noticeably powdery in my dark hair, as long as they are rubbed in and combed through well. And for the low, low, price point, you can't do better.

Additional note: I'm not so sure the Keratin adds anything special to this. I don't find it makes my hair more moisturized, or shinier, or whatever. If anything it makes my hair more matte -- as do all dry shampoos. So, if you are looking for a perfectly serviceable, cheap and easy to find dry shampoo spray, this would be a good pick. Just don't expect it to do miracles.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

So amazing! Works great on my think hair that is normally oily by end of the day. Also put it in clean hair for a volume boost. It's a hg for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nmk410

I have repurchased this product so many times. And for me that means something. I love to try new dry shampoos because as well all know there are a ton of new ones coming out all the time. But this one is the best for me and my hair. It smells great! Works. No residue (if you pat it in enough) and its like $3! Other brands make my head itch or flakey but this is a great solution for second or third day hair freshness! 100000 thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only tried two other dry shampoos and this one falls in the middle of the three in terms of results and it's the cheapest. I don't mind the smell, and didn't give me dandruff or a dry scalp. It left my hair feeling very soft which is a plus because I have dry over-processed hair, but it did not give me the volume that I've come to expect from the other dry shampoos. I'm guessing you have to choose between those two with dry shampoos. I may buy again, but will probably try Batiste or PSSSSST first.

PROS
Cheap ($2.99)
Readily available (I got mine at Target)
Doesn't suck

Cons
Not as good as Paul Mitchell Express Dry Wash but that stuff is like $17 and you can only get it at a salon.

It's MUCH better than Tresseme Fresh Start Dry which left my hair feeling dirtier than before I used it. I tried it many times and it just doesn't work.

I also tried Tresseme's Waterless foam shampoo (which is meant for between-washes but is not dry) before I read the bottle. It's specifically for dry/curly hair, and my hair is straight and oily at the roots. Of course that didn't work for me.

I also tried Serge Normant's Dry Conditioner, which is not the same as a leave-in conditioner. It left my dry ends soft and manageable between washings.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Finally, a dry shampoo that I like. I have dyed red hair so I try to avoid washing my hair too much. This gives my hair so much volume and it dries up greasy roots. It doesn't leave a bad white cast. The smell is a bit strong but at least it is tolerable. It isn't a headache inducing floral scent. Not bad, it does the job.