April 19, 2014 | 1763 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Sparkling

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a polish. You'd have to use many coats to get it opaque. It's pink fine glitter with larger discs suspended in a clear base. I wish they would label it as a transformer or a top coat. Pretty but not what I was expecting.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A really pretty clear nail polish saturated with the most beautiful speckles (some larger and some smaller chunks) of rose-gold glitter. It looks gorgeous applied on its own (two coats) or over nearly ANY other nail polish hue. I can definitely see myself rocking this polish near Valentine's Day and during the winter holidays. I would repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

Revlon Sparkling is a very pretty pink glitter, it looks almost rose-goldish to me. The glitters are a mixture of large and small. This polish can be worn on its own and layered for a super glittery look, or layered over other polishes. Lasting power was normal for me, about 4 days it started to chip. Drying time was standard for Revlon polishes. The base colour of this polish is rather light so you will have to layer it if you want to wear it on its own. Removal of this polish was a little frustrating because I had layered the glitter so much, and for me glitter is a pain to remove. Nice polish overall though.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Do the previous reviewer and I have the same product? Because hers sounds very different than my polish. My Sparkling by Revlon is nothing like hers. Anyway, this polish is supposed to be similar to Revlon's Starry Pink, Facets of Fuschia, and Blue Mosaic... you know, with the fine glitter and the larger hexagonal glitter. I bought this because it looks quite pretty in the bottle. However, when I put it on my nails, I was not impressed. The glitter is very sparse. My bottle has a very pale pink base polish (practically clear) with the dusty rose glitter, so it's best used for layering... Which is not why I bought it. So obviously, it's very similar to the Blue Mosaic polish, just in pink. I personally didn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This is a gorgeous magenta pink polish with extra fine glitter that makes my nails look simply amazing. Two coats of this and you are good to go. The pink-toned glitter is fun and flattering, and it looks professional enough to wear with a suit and high heels to attend a business meeting and funky enough to wear on a fun night out with the girls. Who doesn't need a little more glitter in their life, especially on a day like a dreary, rainy Monday? Wear this polish and some hot pink lipstick like Revlon's Love That Pink to instantly turn a cloudy day into a sunny one.