April 19, 2014 | 848 users online

Palettes - MAC - Eye Shadow X 4-Interior Life

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

This is my first MAC Quad (got it online) and it's quite disappointing...I should have listened to Temptalia! I like the neutral colors and the compact is sturdy and handy for travelling. I thought this is something I'll use and abuse for everyday use. Too bad I wasn't reaching for it coz the a couple of shadows aren't pigmented enough and hard to blend. I like to love this Quad but it's not working for me as I'd like. A 217 kind of brush is the one that can pick up and blend the dry shadows well, my regular brushes does not pick the color up as good as 217, which I find so not worth the money about this eyeshadows. For the price and the MAC name, it should have a versatile quality in texture. It's a shame that a cheaper SLEEK Palette with 12 eyeshadows does wonders than this MAC Quad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I purchased this quad. The colors are gorgeous and give a perfect smokey greyish/plum look. The texture of the shadows are kinda chalky but they show up well on the skin. I won't describe the colors since that's been done already by a previous reviewer. If you're on the fence about this quad, I say definitely get it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This quad recieved a bad review from Temptalia but i'm glad I went and swatched it myself. I'm a dark skinned NC55 and I think this is a great everyday quad. To get bruised sky to show up I used Maybellines pomegranate punk as a base.Most of the shades are satin/matte and do take some additional swipes for it to come up. The other colors show up fine for me. This is not a must have but a nice addition to any collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Dark, moody, painterly, this limited-edition Eye Shadow compact melds Daphne Guinness' choice of muted pink and dusky lavender with charcoal and mid-tone grey, creating a rich, smoky look.
5.6 g / 0.19 US oz-$38.00
Stratus-Light pink (Matte)
Interior Life-Mid-tone gray blue (Velvet)
Bruised Sky-Dark lavender gray (Satin)
Heather Belles-Dark charcoal/carbon (Satin)
All limited edition colors.
These are 4 soft, muted colors. They have a nice texture, go on smoothly, & wear well all day. I always use a base under my eyeshadows (Nyx White or Pearl Shadow Base-depending on if I want a matte or shimmer base), so creaseing/fading aren't a problem for me. This palette is perfect to go along with the Parlor Smoke Quad from Mac's Fall Color Collection-Sept 2011.