December 20, 2014 | 959 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Cozy Autumn Vanilla Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

When the SA at the store 'introduced' this to me, she talked it all up like it was something extraordinary. I took one whiff and said "smells exactly like warm vanilla sugar". For some reason I bought it anyway because I incidentally like Warm Vanilla Sugar, but the more I used it at home, the more I came to dislike it.

I had this weird, burnt maple syrup note to it that turned me off. I finished it up because I don't like to waste bath products, but needless to say I won't purchase again. B&BW has been really lazy lately with introducing 'new' scents. This one was yet another flop.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This is just a basic vanilla scent IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If the candle Homemade Cookies from Slatkin & Co. was made into a lotion, the Cozy Autumn Vanilla lotion would be it. To me, it smells almost exactly like the candle, which is not a bad thing. I actually like this lotion! I don't have anything like it. It smells sweet, buttery, nutty, and, of course, like vanilla.