Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

3.5

on 4/7/2015 4:49:00 PM

Loved it as soon as I tried it. I own a few of these in different shades and thought I would try this colour for a more natural look. Its perfect for every day but also lovely for a night out too, has a slight shimmer so looks really pretty :)

on 2/13/2015 6:29:00 PM

This is my go to lipstick everyday. It suits my complexion wonderfully. The only issue I have is I think they might be getting ready to discontinue it. Anyone know for sure? I have been buying any I can get my hands on. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I read reviews before I bought this, but at a low price point I decided to give it a try anyway. I don't mind shimmer or a bit of frost or glitter. Unfortunately, what so many other reviewers have already stated is true--this lip butter is practically bursting with gold glitter! The glitter is actually visible on the lips, and (at least on me) the glitter also migrated and wound up on the skin under my nose and all around my mouth. The color looks so pretty and unique, a really nice peachy pink that leans warm. It is smooth like all the lip butters, though perhaps a tad less so (probably due to the glitter). For reference, I am NW10-15, and was hoping to find a peachy pink to slightly "warm up" my look. I simply can't abide the glitter, though. However, I have since found that the color is very similar to Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach, so if you find the glitter is just too much for you in Peach Parfait, give that one a try!

on 11/27/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had high hopes for Peach Parfait when I bought it but it just doesn't work on me. I'm C40. I'm Filipino. I have medium-tan skin with yellow undertones, black hair and dark brown eyes.

There was no color pay off on my lips. It just made it seem like I had frosted glitter gloss on. It was just bad.

I love other Lip Butters; just not this one. I ended up giving it to my friend. She's white with blondish-brown hair. It looked so much better on her.

on 11/19/2014 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I cannot write a good review on this. This color had so much potential. In theory this should look gorgeous but it doesn't and here is why:Glitter galore. So. Much. Glitter. It leaves a golden ring around my parameter of my lips which then travel across my chin. I liked the feeling of the lipstick on my lips since it wasn't a very gritty texture. Such a shame since the color base was a wonderful peachy pink that looked great on my nc20 skin. I wish they would reformulate this but without the glitter.

on 8/11/2014 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Peach Parfait is a very pretty peachy-pink, MLBB shade, with shimmer. I'm very cool toned and peachy shades don't generally look good on me, but this shade does. It's very sheer and moisturizing at first, but as it wears, it does feel a little dry. The formula seems to contain microglitter, which is probably what causes the dryness.

Even though it has a sheer texture, it lasts a decent amount of time after eating and drinking.

on 8/4/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this stuff! I just swipe it on my lips for a natural look, and I also like to layer it up for a peachy gold color, it looks beautiful on my medium skin tone I would say it is a bit too glittery for some people's taste, so if you're not into shimmer or glitter on the lips I suggest you stay away from it.

Very nice color, a little sparkly for my taste. No scent, fairly smooth, certainly hydrating! Lasts 2-3 hours without eating. A little pricey in my opinion, but that could just be where I live.

on 7/3/2014 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I liked the colour, but I found the formulation of this lipstick to be very odd...not smooth like the others and not pleasant to apply to the lips. Like the other lip butters I've tried, this highlights any imperfections on the lips, and the application isn't very even. I wore this one a fair bit, just because of the pretty colour, but ended up chucking it after about a year. I really don't like how messy these lipsticks get in the tube, they just seem to melt and change shape so easily.

on 5/26/2014 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love the lip butters in general, but this one was not for me. It is super glittery on the lips, not even shimmery, just straight up visible glitter on the lips, which I just do not like. If not for the glitter, I would love this as the base shade is a great tone and I really like the formula of these.