April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Peach Parfait is a very nice peach lip butter...its a soft peach,its a gloss but it
is not sticky...just cam home with my second tube of Peach Parfait...very pleased with
my Peach Parfait...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by CouNTrYGuRL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade is exactly what I've been looking for and I don't really like lipstick so I tend to try out anything that's not a lipstick. And I wanted a change from lip gloss. Anywayz I love this shade its perfect for me. The only thing I don't like is i'm left with tiny tiny goldish glitter around my lips. Wish I could get this exact shade without the glitter, but its still nice tho. I guess I will put up with the glitter coz I like the shade so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by jairae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally found MLBB shade!! I'm NW25 with pink undertones and have struggled finding a natural looking, nude-ish lipstick that didn't wash me out. This is so pretty, I love it. I have full lips but this makes them look fuller. Must be the moisturizers and the little glitter particles. I have no issue with the glitter, btw. It just gives me a flattering sheen, it doesn't look obvious at all on me. I don't get some reviewers claims of big glitter chunks. Maybe the formula has been changed? This seems more petal pink on me than peach. Very soft and delicate looking. My lips are left smooth and silky, but I don't ever struggle with dryness, so. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

This isn't my favorite of the lip butters, but it's not bad by any means. The shade, a peachy beige neutral color, is flattering on many skin tones as an MLBB. And the glitter is noticeable, but it really is not as bad as everyone is saying!! Although it's certainly less jelly-like and moisturizing than some other shades, it's not drying.

The reason why I am writing this review is because I actually think the peachy-pink-brown sheer glitteriness of this lip butter is a great dupe for some HE lipsticks!! I find this super duper similar to Nars Pago Pago and MAC Viva Glam V. VGV is a bit pinker for example but on the lips they give a similar finish. Pago Pago and this look really really similar on my lips.

Anyway, I like this overall!! It actually reminds me of the peachy sister of Berry Smoothie formula and finish-wise.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Teareal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I brought it at Watson ( 1 get 1 free)
So it really cheap for me.

I saw some people said its not really show up and too much glitter.
but its fine with me ( and my asian friends)
The gold shimmer looks good on my fair yellow skintone
and the color show up very well (abit too much for smokey eyes).

The only bad thing is it kinda smudge some on my lower lip.
but other than that PERFECT!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color, packaging, and the smell isn't bad, but there's simply too much glitter. It dries out my lips, which doesn't happen with the other ones I own, so it must be the abnormal amount of glitter in this one. My other ones, especially the ones without glitter, are worlds better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick didn't do much for me.
I'm a non-believer for Revlon lipsticks cuz of the quality, but one day I watched a make-up tutorial on youtube saying that Peach Parfait has a really nice natural pinkish color and it looked really nice on the model... not on me! :D
I looked pale with it, I think it's ok on a lazy day or for a layer to add just little a bit of glittery finish.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

This was my first lip butter and I was disappointed in it. It had minuscule sparkles in it which unfortunately dried out my lips. I prefer the lip butters that are smoother in consistency without any sparkles/ glitter in them. This peach parfait shade was a fail.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by hippychic823

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looked sooo pretty in the tube. It's like a medium toned peach with what appears to be maybe a brownish undertone and some faint shimmer. I was certain I'd love it. Uummmm...no. The color is gorgeous but it has waaaaay too much shimmer for my taste. And it's way more drying than the other Lip Butters I've tried. Not moisturizing at all. It looked like I smeared a beautiful peachy brown glitter on my lips. And after the color wore off, I was left with a layer of sparkle on my lips and all around my lips, lol. Not a good look for a 30 year old professional woman, hehe. I would've loooooved this when I was like 15, but def not appropriate for me at my age now. Its a shame about all the shimmer cause the color itself is gorg, but the glitter factor is enough to keep me from repurchasing. I gave this to my daughter for "play" makeup when she plays dress up :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by kayci21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this overall. It's a nice pink colour with a bit of gold shimmer, which suits my complexion and is good for daytime wear. The main downsides are that it's not actually that moisturising and not very long-lasting. Also, I find that I need to apply lip balm first before using this (though my lips do tend to get dry easily), as it doesn't really glide very well. I took off a point because Revlon lip butters are quite pricey here, especially given the amount of product you actually get in each tube.