December 21, 2014 | 1950 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Early Morning

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by piratecaptain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

To my cool toned surprise this blush is a winner! I did the same thing as the other reviewer when I first saw it (said "Uh-oh" because it looked wayyyy too warm toned for me), and I almost swapped it away without really giving it a good try. Thank goodness for moving (all my other blushes ended up packed except for this one so I really had to put it to the test for a few weeks) because it actually looks great on me, like a very natural flush. In fact, if I have to run out the door with no time for any other makeup this blush is what I grab. Works shockingly well on bare skin, and colorwise actually looks better on me that way vs when I am actually wearing foundation. Go figure.

Bottom line: Cool toned ladies needn't run in fear, this blush may be great on you!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by puppy97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Even though I checked yes to buying this again... I probaly wont need to. This blush is a gorgeous coral colour. It is so smooth and richly pigmented just a teeny bit will go a loooooooong way. It looks gorgeous just by itself or on a full face. I have realized you do not get as much as a regular mac blush but because of the pigmentation and quality it is actually a generous amount. Very beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

goodness, I can't express to you how much I adore this product. Being a makeup hoarder, and blush being my favorite irem, you can probably imagine I have quite a few, and this one ranks at the top 2 of my list. So pigmented, blends out easily, and is absolutely matte. A very warm corally/brown color, perfect for the spring and summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by linneahurtig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

first of all - this is the blush NOT the eyeshadow (as i seen a few review here)

this is my one of the most beautiful blushes i own. im nc 25-30 for summer and its the perfect colour for my skin (i have quite prominent yellow undertones) i think this will work beautifully on yellow and olive complexions as its a very warm blush.

its the perfect blend of pink, orange och brown mixed toghether.
the texture and longevity of this blush is also a dream.

HG!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

This shadow is so pigmented if you are not careful you can look clownish. I use it so lightly and it gives a subtle coral blush to your cheeks. My first attempt had to be removed as it came on so dark it looked awful and I have light olive skin and am not pale. So beware if you get this one and tread lightly.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by StilaKat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this 'blind', and my initial reaction when I received it was 'Uh-oh!' It appeared WAY too dark and orangey for my PPP complexion. However, having applied it judiciously and with a very light touch, I found to my surprise that it gave me a healthy, outdoorsy glow that complemented the rest of my make up.
Caution is definitely the watchword when applying this blush. Believe me, a little goes a long, long way. I won't be buying another as this one will last me for ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by FiendGirl138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very pretty, but I have to use a very light hand because its very pigmented. It shears out to a pretty flush and the price is great for the amount of product you get. On me, it is an exact dupe for NARS Taos blush, which I prefer because its somehow easier to use than the Early Morning. I'm probably going to swap this, but again, only because its so darn similar to Taos on my skin. The wear is good, and better than I expected after reading some other reviews. If you couldn't get your hands on Early Morning, or love it so much you can't stand the though of life without it, seriously consider swatching Taos.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up along with one lippie from Mac's Naturally collec. Everything else was not a winner for me. This blush is gorgeous,
in the pan it appears to be a terracotta, coral shade with peachy nuances.It has very minimal shimmer.It does go with the natural theme, it's very pretty and subtle with a light hand. It is very pigmented and will last forever, that is why I slated in the "would not purchase again category". I am very fair and this looks awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by lovely520

I absolutely love this blush from the MAC Naturally collection. Early Morning is a gorgeous shade of darkened peachy-coral with no shimmer or sparkle. It's very pigmented and you don't need to put on a lot. The texture is very smooth and silky, like a lot of MAC Mineralize blushes. I don't have any other colors like this in my collection. I would recommend this more for warm or slightly tan complexions since it may look a bit too orange on very fair or pinkish complexions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NW 20 for reference.

I absolutely love this blush. Its a satin finish with no shimmer or glitter. It makes my skin glowy and looks naturally flushed. Its smooth and easy to blend, making it easy to monitor how much you end up with on your face. I may have to buy a back up of this one.