December 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nuance by Salma Hayek - Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by ADIOS_AHOLES

I finally found my HG eye cream. It's very moisturizing, but doesn't give me those little bumps in the space between the nose and lower lid like a lot of eye creams do. It costs approximately $18 and, IMHO, is a steal. It's creamy enough to use as a night time eye moisturizer, yet light enough to wear under MU. I will panic if I am running low, and will drive around to the local CVS's until I find it. I can't even think of one bad thing to say about this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of this cream. I've been using it nightly and wake up with well hydrated undereyes. There is not irritation or redness. It isn't a miracle-worker, just a better than average eye cream to help prevent crepeyness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by MansfieldHot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried more eye cremes than one can imagine. I have tried everything from Garnier, L'Oreal, Kiehls, Lancome, Shiseido Future Solution LX, in between, and beyond. This creme single handedly slays all other eye cremes. It is hydrating, it plumps up the skin and most important for me is that when you get to the last few squeezes in the tube the product does not "pill up" on you. This is the perfect eye creme for hydration during the day. It has some anti-ageing effects, but not a ton. This is best for people who want an amazing creme to plump up and hydrate the under eye area, not for those that never used an eye creme their entire life and now expect this to fix their every problem. That is unrealistic. For an amazing anti-ageing eye creme at night, check out Shiseido Benefiance eye creme. This eye creme is very comparable to La Mer The Eye Balm Intense creme. If that does not tell you how amazing this is, nothing will.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This beats out both high end and drugstore eye creams I've tried. The texture makes it a dream to apply: smooth & rich without being heavy. It seems to sink into my skin really well. It may be my imagination, but fine lines around my eyes seem diminished! If nothing else, this is a great hydrator for the delicate skin under & around the eye. The ingredients are comparable to high end products too- Squalene, vitamin E, Sodium Hyaluronate, all good stuff. I just ran out of this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic eye cream. It is a light formula but really hydrated my eye area. Love the applicator tip which allows you to control the amount of product you use. After trying it out, I got a clogged pore under my eyebrow. Then I re-read the ingredient list and found that it contains Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil. Back to CVS it went. I avoid HVO and mineral oil like the plague. I wish Salma would re-formulate it and replace the HVO with Angara oil or something along those lines.
EDIT: 10/6/12-I called Nuance and asked them to remove the HVO. Then tonight I noticed that Nuance has a new eye cream out, AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Eye Treatment. No HVO!! I will have to try it out next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The Nuance line is available at CVS. I got a coupon but my store only carries a limited selection of the line. I'm always looking for an eye cream to give me moisture in my under eye area, so I bought the Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream. .5oz-$16.99. I don't have a very dark under eye, & I really can't believe a cream could change that. I do have oily skin, but my eye area gets very dry looking. Eye creams that claim to tighten/firm usually make my eye area look drier, so I wasn't sure about this one that says to smooth. It's in a small squeeze tube, which I like better than a pot. The cream goes on lightly & sinks in quickly. It works well under concealer & makeup. My eye area does look smooth & hydrated.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Albizia Julbrissin Bark Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine), Flower/Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1, Cetyl Ester, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptidde, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No