Physicians Formula Firming and Lifting Booster

4.7

on 2/7/2014 4:34:00 PM

I have tried different creama/treament such as l'ancome regenerist, clinique turnaround, and AHA. which all I liked but this one is up there as my favorite!

on 8/15/2013 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for quite awhile now and I finally finished the bottle. I didn't think I would like this when I first got it, but surprise, surprise. I really enjoyed it. I'm 34 years old so I'm just starting to look at anti aging products. I do feel like this helps. I used a small amount every morning on my face and neck. I have no cons to report aside from its a bit pricey. I also noticed my makeup goes on smoother when I used. Good buy.

on 1/7/2012 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This must be a new product because it's ridiculously hard to find, walmart is the only local store I've found that carries it and they are always sold out. Easy to see why, it's a great product! I use it with entire "skin concern: aging" line of skin care products. It is very slippery to apply, you just need a dab since a little goes a long way and it is a little slow to dry. It comes in the little jar with the dropper. I don't think it really corrects any wrinkles or lifts anything but I think my skin looks somewhat firmer. Nothing major though, you'll need plastic surgery for that. I know everyone is looking for "youth in a jar" but it doesn't matter what you pay, you ain't gonna get it. Any major youth restoring appearance will have to come at the high cost of a surgeons hands. But, if you are looking for softer, hydrated skin with maybe some improvement of very fine lines, give this a try! I'm using the entire product line and I love it. The only thing I don't like is that it's fragrance free. I really like my cosmetics to be highly scented but that's ok since I really like this line of products. Highly recommend for aging skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)