July 31, 2014 | 1090 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Paradis rouge coco

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by marianam14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shade of pink is very cute and perfect for spring and summer.
With a passage on the lips it is discret, ideal for use during the day or at school or at work. With three passages is a stronger pink, but not in shades of fushia.
It moisturizes lips, it smells of roses and remains perfect about 4 hours.
It's my summer lipstick for daytime.
I love the black and golden packaging with the chanel logo at the top of the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by 3timesalady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So fresh and pretty! Paradis a a medium pink, not too bright but not a shrinking violet, either. The shade of pink is warm, with enough yellow to keep it from going fuschia, which warm-complexioned moi cannot do. This lipstick a "warmish hot pink" for me. Covers nicely, brightens the complexion and looks amazing when one wears a sweater or top in the exact same color. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The color pigment of this lipstick is nice and it cover own lip's color nicely. It contains a little bit of shimmering. Not too dry but you still have to use own lip balm before applying it.
I love the color of coral pink! Its soft and creamy gives you a pretty spring look. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a watermelon pink. What is unique about this shade is that is has more warm tones and is more yellow-based. Typically these watermelon shades are more blue-based. Paradis also has very refined tiny micro pearl in pink.

Since I have ALOT of lipstick for me to add yet another one to the collection especially at $32, the color has to be pretty undupable.

The closest I could find to this color was Revlon's Lip Butter in Sweet Tart. This is not a dupe--just the closest I could find to Paradis. Sweet Tart is more blue-based, more cool toned and a tad darker. Also the finish and texture are completely different. Lip Butters are more glossy and slippy.

Burt's Bees wax Lip shine in Watermelon is completely different.

So far I could not find a drugstore or MAC dupe.

The color really does brighten the face and lift the complexion.

The texture and finish of the lipstick is somewhat dry--but that means the lasting power is longer than slippier lipsticks. I get about 3-4 hours of wear with this lipstick.

Although the lipstick color is bright, lipstick is not so pigmented so you don't look clownish. I wouldn't call it a sheer lipstick either. For the color the pigmentation is spot on.

Overall, the color is unique and therefore worth the splurge. The color is a bright corally watermelon pink--perfect for days when I want a pop of color but don't want a hot pink.

Also it looks goregous with Benefit Bella Bamba blush.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I love this pink. I am pale and neutral toned (I think, I have so much trouble figuring out my undertone). A lot of corals are too orange. This is a neutral pink with a hint of coral. It's a very nice every day color, it has a hint of shimmer that is only visible up close, it just adds dimension.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by LoriJG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My husband bought this for me and at first I thought it would be too bright. It's really soft however and as another reviewer stated, it really brightens up the entire face. I found it to be generally moisturizing and it lasted several hours, but less if eating/drinking. Was a very nice compliment to my blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Newyorking

I love love love this color! I was looking far and wide for a fresh pink that looks exactly like this. I purchased Chantecaille Rose De Mai but it is darker than my preference. I walked into Bergdorf Goodman and tried on this color, and lo and behold this is exactly what I was looking for!! It is light, but not too light nor too dark. I call it "baby pink" and "fresh pink". When I apply it, it feels so fresh on my skin. My skin is wheatish fair, I have very thin lips. I like dark colors but they don't look good on my skin. Chanel's Monte Carlo sheer and Paradis are both my favorites. I wear this to work and its perfect. It doesn't last long so I have to keep applying it. The lipstick goes on smoothly and is hydrating. I wear it with Desir gloss, it looks really good. I highly recommend this for fair skin tones. I just wish it was longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRenata

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GLORIOUS color! How to describe it... it isn't exactly pink, more shell pink/coral softness with the hint of cool iridescence that remains neutral but does what few soft shades do: it brightens and livens up the face while remaining subtle. I have NC 20-25 pale olive skin, and coral is tricky on me if too yellow or dull. Pale pinks can make me just look blah. This is that lipstick you put on and suddenly everything about your face just looks fresher and well, pretty.

There is a bit of shimmer to this, but don't think "I work at the Dairy Queen and pop gum" frosted stuff. No, this is just simply the perfect every day lipstick when you want a softer but not beige/nude mouth. Perfect for spring, but I'm already wearing it because it is just better "neutral" for my pale olive skin.

Note: not quite as moisturizing as some other rouge coco shades, but a base makes it work just great.