July 28, 2014 | 1046 users online

Candles - Thymes Limited - Frasier Fir

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by 247swimchick9

The smell is the most amazing smell in the whole entire world. You walk in to the room and it fills the air with the most wonderful scent your nose has ever smelt. Though the scent is Frasier Fir, and smells like a christmas tree added with a sweet smell that i cant quite describe. It is not overpowering, and is a great candle. I got it as a gift, and I loved it so much that I searched where to buy them, and let me tell you--they are ridiculously expensive, a 6.5 oz. candle is about $35...thats a lot of money to lay down for a candle. But if they ever go on sale, ill be buying the lot of them, because they truly smell amazing.

And the best part is, this candle makes my room smell great without me having to light it...amazing? I THINK YES.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jenniealicel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I annually buy at least one Frasier Fir candle from Thymes and usually get a few other goodies in this line. I "gift" them around this time of year to my significant other and I get to enjoy the scent, too. It really puts us in the mood for fall and winter--it's a must for the holidays.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

This is my favorite home scent! Smells like Christmas but in a subtle way - a warm, fir scent. Burn this along with some sandalwood/vanilla and you are in heaven! Smells divine!