L'Oreal Infallible - Bronzed Taupe 890

4.7

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 6/13/2015 4:15:00 PM

This eyeshadow is insanely beautiful i have nothing like color... I absolutely love it. The packaging is super cute and the plastic piece inside is great to push down any shadow that becomes loose so whatever you do...do not throw it out. This is highly pigmented 1 swipe is all you need. I apply this with my finger bc i noticed with a brush you dont get alot of color picked up..you can spray your brush and that will help with picking up color and it wont ruin the shadow i use elfs mist and set. So far i have bronzed taupe, primped&precious..its a bright silver...infinite sky.. a shiny sky blue...blue curacao..a matte very bright blue...smoldering plum...a deep plum with pink shimmers...iced latte....beautiful bone shimmery color great for inner corners and highlight...golden emerald....ridiculously beautiful green with gold shimmers...bronzed taupe a shimmer taupey brown...iced latte intense almost penny color...another one of my favorites it will make any eye color pop....glistening garnet....irridescent light maroon color...with a twist....a beautiful lavendar with blue shimmer.....and timeless blue spark....a shiny muted med blue....these are all beyond beatiful and they feel incredibly beyond smooth and like i sais intensely pigmented and they will last forever you will take forever to run out of these...i tell all of my friends to go and get these and everytime they see these in my collection they are blown away by them...you will get anlittle bit of fallout with some colors but nothing serious...they blend very easily and their staying power is great.

on 5/24/2015 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This puts my other eyeshadows in the dust! I've been experimenting with a lot of eyeshadows recently but never really felt I was getting that super punch on the lids until finally I decided to give this a try. It's super pigmented and stays on all day. The colour doesn't fade as the day goes on and it's great for a neutral eye look with a pop of sheen. HG status!

on 5/3/2015 11:51:00 PM

A cream-to-powder formula. Applies smoothly. Beautiful color that may be applied as a sheer coat or built to an intense look. No crease. No fade. Wonderful lasting power.

on 3/21/2015 9:23:00 PM

This is my HG eye shadow.

I've spent hundreds of dollars on expensive makeups, and this is better than anything I've tried by any brand. Because of the shimmer, it seems to contour and highlight the eye for you. And every time I wear it out in public it seems that someone mentions how pretty it looks.

I've been using this exact shade and brand for 3 years. I try other products and always come back to this.

on 1/3/2015 10:00:00 AM

Always on the look out for a shadow that covers pinkish lids and doesn't wear off, I decided to try this one based on the reviews here. As a mature professional I am cautious about too much shimmer, but with a light touch this shadow gave me long lasting coverage with enough shimmer to brighten the eye area without looking too trashy (I think, no one has said anything anyway!) I apply with my pinky, starting out the outer lid and blending up and in toward the inner corner. You need to move fast with this, it sets quickly and there is little play. If you use too much it is hard to get off, you would probably have to start all over with a clean lid. I understand many are against using fingers in a pot for sanitary reasons, but I am not sure how well a brush would work with this product with the fast drying time. I use this on the whole lid. If I want a little drama at night I can easily add some more for a little smoky eye look. I use black eye shadow powder on the upper water line for emphasis. This color is cooler as opposed to the usual bronzes so does not give me red eyelids, just neutral darker color. No crepe which is awesome for a shimmery shadow. Good contrast for green eyes and really does last all day. There is a little tamper type object you are supposed to put on top of the shadow after every use which is not airtight but I used it anyway. What I have noticed if you accidentally gouge out a chunk it does not blend back into the shadow. I used the tamper to push the gouged piece back in and to keep the shadow flat and tight. I think this helps me not pick up too much color. I have been using this every day for weeks during winter. Will see how it works in the summer. Very happy with it so far!

on 9/12/2014 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like these shadows! In general, the Maybelline Tattoo shadows are a bit more long-lasting but I like the packaging and shade options from this line better. This color is comparable to Maybelline's Bad to the Bronze, but I like that there's more of a softer shimmer to the L'Oreal version. I can wear this to work or out for drinks with friends. I use an eye primer because my lids are oily, and the color las t s and doesn't crease except for the most humid summer days. The packaging is good too, in that it's not a bulky jar and there is a special protective plate inside the lid that fits snugly against the product to prevent it from drying out due to being exposed to the air.
I have 2 shades of this shadow line and want to try more. Highly recommend!

on 8/4/2014 8:55:00 PM

woo! so pretty with just the right amount of shimmer, these infallible shadows always impress me. i own 11 of them and am amazed by all of them! they last all day on me. but i dont like that the shimmer can fall onto my eyeliner. but oh well! love this!

on 8/2/2014 1:28:00 PM

I bought this on a whim and I do not regret it. Great texture and easy to blend or build the product. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

on 7/21/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This was my first and favorite L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow. It is a beautiful bronze taupe that looks complex because of the shimmer. I wear it more a crease color more than anything, but it is also gorgeous on its own as an all over color. On my warm NC35 skin it is extremely flattering, and the pigment and texture cannot be beat. I apply it directly with my fingers, and I have no problems with blending or pigmentation on my lids. It also lasts for the whole day on my lids, making it a great staple to have in my collection despite all the other bronzey shades that I have!

on 6/8/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

What an amazingly beautiful shade! I went on a wild goose chase looking for it, all the stores around me were sold out- I can see why! I use this as a go-to simple shadow look. Over primer and/or Maybelline CT Bad to the Bronze, I swipe this onto my lids using my fingers then take a bit more of it blended up into the crease using a brush. It's so dimensional and beautiful- not quite gray, not quite bronze, not quite taupe. It looks darker in the crease which I like. It brings out my blue eyes in a very natural way, I'm loving it! Price is about 7-8 but there's always sales and coupons so you would likely never have to pay that much.

Popular Eye Shadows