October 25, 2014 | 974 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Bronzed Taupe 890

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I really like these shadows! In general, the Maybelline Tattoo shadows are a bit more long-lasting but I like the packaging and shade options from this line better. This color is comparable to Maybelline's Bad to the Bronze, but I like that there's more of a softer shimmer to the L'Oreal version. I can wear this to work or out for drinks with friends. I use an eye primer because my lids are oily, and the color las t s and doesn't crease except for the most humid summer days. The packaging is good too, in that it's not a bulky jar and there is a special protective plate inside the lid that fits snugly against the product to prevent it from drying out due to being exposed to the air.
I have 2 shades of this shadow line and want to try more. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

woo! so pretty with just the right amount of shimmer, these infallible shadows always impress me. i own 11 of them and am amazed by all of them! they last all day on me. but i dont like that the shimmer can fall onto my eyeliner. but oh well! love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kamiforr

I bought this on a whim and I do not regret it. Great texture and easy to blend or build the product. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first and favorite L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow. It is a beautiful bronze taupe that looks complex because of the shimmer. I wear it more a crease color more than anything, but it is also gorgeous on its own as an all over color. On my warm NC35 skin it is extremely flattering, and the pigment and texture cannot be beat. I apply it directly with my fingers, and I have no problems with blending or pigmentation on my lids. It also lasts for the whole day on my lids, making it a great staple to have in my collection despite all the other bronzey shades that I have!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What an amazingly beautiful shade! I went on a wild goose chase looking for it, all the stores around me were sold out- I can see why! I use this as a go-to simple shadow look. Over primer and/or Maybelline CT Bad to the Bronze, I swipe this onto my lids using my fingers then take a bit more of it blended up into the crease using a brush. It's so dimensional and beautiful- not quite gray, not quite bronze, not quite taupe. It looks darker in the crease which I like. It brings out my blue eyes in a very natural way, I'm loving it! Price is about 7-8 but there's always sales and coupons so you would likely never have to pay that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by linwild

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely shimmery bronze with a smooth buttery texture. I was a little nervous seeing how much sparkle appears in the product through the jar. However, the shimmer is subtler when it goes on. The product is highly pigmented; a light swipe gives you plenty of color. I bought this at the same time as Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. The two products are similar in color, shimmer, and texture, but this one is a bit darker and more purple, particularly if you build it up. It also has good staying power, as I discovered when I tried to wash the swipes off the back of my hand and had trouble with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing eyeshadow!!! Great pigmentation and lasting power... Consistency feels like creamy but then almost powdery. I wore this for work and after 9 hours I didn't notice a difference, no crease or fading. I've tried many high end eyeshadows (Chanel, Nars, Mac, LancĂ´me) and this eyeshadow has the same if not better quality than the pricy ones. It is definitely worth the money and I think has better color payoff than some expensive brands out there. I have Bronze taupe, Iced latte (vanilla cream color), Always pearly pink (light pink), and Burst into bloom (a pink/purplish) and I love them all. I've heard complaints about the pot not being glass but I think the plastic it comes in is good quality and since it's light you can carry it in your purse anywhere. For the price $8+ it's definitely worth purchasing every color they have!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I love this stuff. It has a great taupe color and the lasting power is great. I could literally wear all day and it hardly fades! Another bonus is it blends very nicely

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS EYESHADOW IS AMAZING. I was torn between this and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, but that ended up being sold out so I bought this instead. I'm so glad I did, because it has this beautiful, dimensional color and shimmer to it. Not too much, but not to little. And it's a nice color to wear to school or if you're a beginner in makeup because it's not so overpowering or distracting. Plus, it lasts forever, but I recommend using a primer just because the payoff is better and it stays on even longer, especially if you have really oily eyelids like me. I would totally buy this again, and if possible, in other colors too. The only thing that put me off was the price (around $7, which to me is still kind of expensive for a single shadow pot) but it was worth it because of how often I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by becky129

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eye shadow is FABULOUS!!! I have oily lids, but this formula stays on all day with great color payoff, which is a miracle for me. I love it so much I keep buying more colors. So far I have Bronzed Taupe, Amber Rush, Liquid Diamond, Eternal Sunshine & Golden Sage.

L'Oreal's ad says that this is "Velvety Formula. Fadeproof. Waterproof." and for once, the ad is truthful! I have gone swimming with this on and it stays put until I remove with cleanser.

I'm not a fan of the plastic stopper, so I toss it immediately. My shadow still remains in tact all the way until I hit pan.

If you are on the fence about getting one of these, just do it! They are reasonably priced and unlike any other shadow I've tried (high end OR drugstore.)