November 28, 2014 | 932 users online

Foundations - Revlon - photoready airbrush mousse makeup in golden beige

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by mizsassy

I'm an NC 35 in Mac Studiofix, and I bought this foundation in the shade Golden Beige at a local walgreens store when they were having a 40% discount on various makeup products. After reading the reviews when I got home I was super worried because it seemed like a lot of people hated it. However I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad that I kept it! I applied it with my fingers since I read that it does not have the best coverage, and I set it with my Maybelline dream matte powder in the shade Honey. It provided a satin finish and it stayed on throughout my work day. I only had to touch up my setting powder twice on my t-zone, once after lunch and after work, which is considered good because I have very oily skin and I live in Hawaii (hot!), and with some of my other foundations I have to touch up my powder 3-4 times on average( in a day).

I own both the Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin also in Golden Beige. This may sound odd to many but I actually prefer the Photoready airbrush foundation to the Colorstay. When I used the Colorstay I always felt like I had paint on my face and my powder tends to cake up sometimes. The Photoready airbrush mousse, even though provides a lighter coverage, is more moisturizing. I actually did not notice any "shimmer" in the foundation when applied to my face.

This foundation comes with a pump and it's sort of hard to control the amount that's being pumped out, unless you are very very careful. It has a very weird smell but not bad enough for me to say it's an odor. Overall very satisfied with the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Sophiadidonna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was absolutely the worst foundation I have used. I have dry skin with a little bit of acne and maybelline's mousse makeup worked pretty well on my but clogged my pores so I thought I'd try a different mousse makeup. The packaging made it so that you couldn't see what the ingredients were, even if you peeled it. Basically when I put it on it set into my pores and didnt stick anywhere else. It was the consistency of BB cream but with no coverage. Waste of money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The mousse formula is a step up from the regular liquid photoready foundation. You get flawless natural medium coverage and the application is light as air, odorless. There is alot of air and wetness from the mousse but dissipates immediately on application. Its very natural satin finish and doesn't fade throughout the day. The Golden Beige shade is suitable for NC35-NC40s gals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

photoready airbrush mousse makeup in golden beige is a good color to have when you are a bronze-olive.it blends well,last pretty good.brings a soft luminosity to the face,for a dewy look! It goes really well with the photoready primer/corrector.it's verry light,you feel free in your face!for a soft,natural,dewy look!it's your skin but better!Love it!