Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Blue

4.7

on 6/15/2014 6:42:00 AM

The color is just the right midpoint between bright and muted, so the blue is evident but not obvious. You get a lot of length, but I did not see much thickness. Separation is excellent. Not smeary. Not flakey. No scent. No irritation. Easy to remove.

on 5/19/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I just bought some of this today. I was going to test it while at the store and forgot to bring my eyelash curler, as planned. So, I dipped the test wand into the mascara, making sure it was coated really well and applied it to my lashes. It really made my lashes look great! They looked good both volume- and length-wise, and the blue really showed up well. I was sort of worrying about not buying this in a waterproof formula but eh...I had already covered both my upper and lower lashes with just that one dip of the wand, and had no more room for testing! I figure if one dip using a test brush can do the trick, this stuff is going to be amazing when I use the real thing!

It's more expensive than Maybelline Great Lash, who makes Royal Blue, but that stuff just doesn't wow me. It's cheaper but just nothing compared to this. I also noticed that it is made in France.

This brand of mascara is my new HG! The brush is thick, the formula isn't too thick and not too much gets on the lashes, and it makes them longer and thicker and lasts all day! The blue is beautiful and bright. It looks like I'm wearing blue eyeshadow until I close my eyes. I'm going to buy this in black!