November 23, 2014 | 1939 users online

Moisturizers - Natysal Rosehip Natural Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by DFuller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My skin has been very dry and my usual moisutrisers has not been effective. My make up has been creasing and looks dry and slides right off.
I was in WInners and saw this product- Natysal Rosehip oil and moisturiser duo for $12.99 and thought hmm maybe i will give that a go.
I have not been dissapointed! i have been using it for a few days only and already can see a difference. I have improved general all over moisturing on my skin.
I was concerned about the oil making my skin appear greasy so have been using it at night only by itself. I use about 6 drops, 2 on each cheek and forehead. I massage it in and paying particular attention to the dark brown sun damaged spots, which on one cheek i have 2 about the size of a dime. The texture is not over greasy and i find the arome quite pleasent and not off putting at all.
In the morning i am rinsing my face in water only and then applying the moisturiser, i Love it! it feels enriching and has a great smoothing texture. My skin feels so much better, i can hardly believe it! Today i noticed my make up lasted all day, with no creasing or sliding off.
I am very hopeful this product will help improve my skin overall and i can hardly wait to see the results after using it for a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My review is for the Natysal Natural Rosehip Facial Cream & Pure Organic Rosehip Oil Duo Pack. I thought would write something because I can't find many reviews of it. The rosehip oil is AMAZING. I never knew rosehip oil smelled "odd" like many reviewers describe because Natysal's smells like a bouquet of fresh roses. One day after about two weeks I looked in the mirror and noticed I looked somehow a little better than normal. I stared in the mirror and realized that under my eyes was no longer dark, it was the same color as my cheeks. Also the slight bags I had from lack of sleep were gone well! This was the result of applying the oil twice a day. The cream is also WONDERFUL. Very emollient and rich, but very gentle. It smells lovely, like roses, but the oil is far more potent in smell. My boyfriend LOVES the smell of the oil. I got it the oil alone at TJ Maxx for $9.99, which was a good deal for the way it smells- as long as you like the smell of fresh roses. I got the duo pack at Amazon, as long as you keep checking Amazon you can get the duo pack for $38, shipping included. At the moment it's close to $50 which I think is a lot since I got it for less- not that it's not worth it depending on how bad you want it. I've used the oil for a month daily and I've only used about a fourth of an inch- you only need a couple drops per application. If you find it at TJ Maxx or Marshall's you should give it a try.

Rosehip Oil Ingredients; Rosa Moschata Oil, Rosa Centifolia Oil, Rosa Damascena Oil, Tocopherol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I first picked this cream up from Marshalls back in April or May for somewhere between 5 and 7 dollars. I used it intermitently over the summer and liked it enough to buy 2 more tubes from Marshalls when I ran out in November. I've already finished one of the tubes since my skin has been really dry and flaky this winter.

The rose scent of the lotion is very light and it's smooth, buttery yellow color. It's consisteny is very cream and it takes a little while to sink into my skin, but it doesn't cause me any breakouts and it keeps my skin pretty moisturized.

Accoring to its creator, the cream is:

Ultra Moisturizing
Regenerates and Nourishes
Paranen-free
No synthetic perfumes
No mineral oils, ethanolamine-free

It comes in an opaque squeeze tube, so its pretty sanitary. I don't know that I would pay more than $10-$15 for it, but for less thatn $7, it's a steal.