August 23, 2014 | 1787 users online

Neck/Decollete Cream - Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford - Firming Chest and Neck Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by TeeCeeGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really didn't do anything. It was like the equivalent of putting on a dollar store lotion. Eh.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by janinebul

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think that Meaningful Beauty is the worst product I have ever purchased. It actually hurt my skin!!!! Burned it!!! yuk... I threw all these product out. I have NEVER done that before

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom bought the Meaningful Beauty (dumb name, IMO) products on an impulse while watching an infomercial (she's always getting suckered in by those things!)...anyway, she used them a couple of times & then gave them to me, since she's not one to really follow any kind of regimen/routine. I am reviewing product separately.
Out of all the products I have used in this line, this is the only one that I am impressed with. The skin on my neck is much more wrinkled than my face, especially noticable when I turn my head to the side. Yuck! Anyway, this stuff seems to help with the appearance of the crepiness in my neck. If I can find just this product & not have to buy all the other junk in this line, I would definitely buy it. It has made a difference for me, & in just a short amount of time.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No