Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Firming Chest and Neck Creme

2.3

on 7/8/2013 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This really didn't do anything. It was like the equivalent of putting on a dollar store lotion. Eh.

on 6/27/2012 3:11:00 AM

I think that Meaningful Beauty is the worst product I have ever purchased. It actually hurt my skin!!!! Burned it!!! yuk... I threw all these product out. I have NEVER done that before

on 1/5/2012 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My mom bought the Meaningful Beauty (dumb name, IMO) products on an impulse while watching an infomercial (she's always getting suckered in by those things!)...anyway, she used them a couple of times & then gave them to me, since she's not one to really follow any kind of regimen/routine. I am reviewing product separately.
Out of all the products I have used in this line, this is the only one that I am impressed with. The skin on my neck is much more wrinkled than my face, especially noticable when I turn my head to the side. Yuck! Anyway, this stuff seems to help with the appearance of the crepiness in my neck. If I can find just this product & not have to buy all the other junk in this line, I would definitely buy it. It has made a difference for me, & in just a short amount of time.