Oriflame WONDER LASH WATERPROOF MASCARA

4.6

on 8/5/2015 11:25:00 AM

This is my favorite mascara EVER!!
It separates, lenghtens and volumizes perfectly! It doesn't smugde or gets clumpy. And it lasts all day long. My eyelashes stay soft and natural looking.

I think that Oriflame replaced it with The One WonderLash Mascara (probably they just changed its name. I'm not sure because I haven't tried it yet).

on 3/19/2014 5:21:00 AM

I love this mascara! I like almost everything about it. Let's start with formulation. It's quite wet mascara and I'm fan of more drier mascaras, but when it dries out a little, it becomes perfect consistency. I LOVE the brush. It does amazing job separating and fanning out my lashes, especially on my outer corners, and that's the effect I most look for in the mascara. It doesn't smudge and is not too hard to remove. It holds the curl great and doesn't clump up and make your lashes look kinda spidery and weird. Overall I love this mascara. I repurchased it few times and I even kept the wand and use it to brush through my lashes if i'm using a mascara that clumped up my lashes.

on 11/21/2013 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I did repurchase this mascara. This just my super HG!
Totally agree with the review below me. Enough said. I agree with below me at all :)
I bought this at first because the comment below me also! :D Thank you so much baby..

on 1/4/2013 7:34:00 AM

This is the best mascara ever!!. The key is in the brush, it separates every single lash, and does a good job holding the curl. It doesn't clump or fall under the eyes. Perfect for every day. If I want more dramatic effect, i use the brush with other mascara more thick.
I tried a lot of mascaras, and this is better for me than other more expensive like make up forever, helena rubinstein or lancome. I feel lucky, only 11,95 for the mascara that works best for me ! ^_^

on 11/20/2012 11:38:00 AM

It's a good mascara. Not great. But still worth it's price. It curls the lashes a bit when applied. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It clumps a little tiny bit but can be easily seperated. It lives upto its name for being waterproof, but it bleeds a bit when taken off. I suggest a makeup remover to take it off. Don't rub your eyes with just water and soap to take it off.

on 4/4/2012 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great mascara - gives you wonderful lashes, but only of you apply it first with shorther "end" of brush and then go left-right-left-right with long "end". I've read somewhere tis tip and now it's my fav mascara (before that I was quite dissapointed)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I wouldn't call it "wonder" lash, but it's still an OK mascara :) It does lengthen the lashes just as most mascaras do, nothing more. It doesn't clump, which is nice, and I think this is a great, in fact quite a cheep mascara to wear on a daily basis :)

I use Orifalme Mascaras all the time they are great and very decent price ( I live in Egypt and it is not the best make up market ) ..This one has a unique brush which will lengthen without making the lashes clumpy , it is a plastic wand with short bristles on a side and longer on the other .Thus, giving more control to separate and legnthen ..I have thick natural lashes but not curled this gives them just the natural curve I need without being OTT , the formula is very good and not heavy or irritating for sensitive eyes ..Great for a natural look but not a dramatic one..

on 1/5/2012 12:51:00 PM

it lives up to being water proof to some extent n paying such a cheap price the mascara is good though no promise of anything wonderful. but considering the price i paid it is good than most mascara u pay and waste ur money