July 30, 2014 | 1874 users online

Liquid - Black Radiance - Color Perfect oil free liquid

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! I bought this in Cocoa Bean and love it. It goes on extremely matte and is odorless. The color match is awesome. For reference, I have very dark brown skin with minor reddish undertones (darker than Kelly Rowland but lighter than Alek Wek). I typically have to get either the darkest to second to the darkest shade in ethnic makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by princessneeks

Can you say "holy grail"?? I have never found a foundation that matches me perfectly - I always have to mix a light and dark shade and create my own perfect color but that wastes product and money after a while. I have a warmer brown skin tone, darker than nc45 but lighter than nc50 so it can be difficult for me to find products that don't make me look too pale or too dark but I found it! My previous "foundation" was actually Sally Hansen's airbrush makeup for legs (weird I know, but it was literally THE only thing that matched my face) but when I ran out I wanted to switch back to a real foundation. I searched through a million other formulas and couldn't find anything until finally I came across Black Radiance. My color in this line is Mocha Honey. This matches me PERFECTLY and it's half the cost of the Sally Hansen spray I was using before. I love this and swear by it. And it's only $4.99 a bottle so I couldn't pass it up. I wish I would've found it sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Molve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this foundation in the color rum spice, and this is perfect. The price is cheap but the quality is not. It is light to medium coverage just what I need personally, and I just love it. My new go to foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by clocutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say,this is a pretty good foundation if you can find your color. In the foundation I am rum spice. This foundation instantly mattifies,is not ashy or oily and has little to no transfer. All in all a pretty good foundation. I payed 4.99 at my rite aid and also got the pressed powder in bronze glow although it doesn't really need setting but it's a habit of mine so I got it anyway. The coverage light to full very buildable. I generally apply monistat chaffing gel first.then,apply the foundation using the spatula it comes with. One dot per section( forehead,chin,cheeks and nose). I quickly blend (because it dries pretty fast)with a stippling brush and re apply only to places that need more coverage then I set with a power. Simple and it's very natural looking when applied correctly not too matte,not dewy just a natural looking face. I would definitely repurchase.

For reference :
I would say I'm between an nc45(too light) and nc50(too dark).think Tatyana Ali,Janelle Monae. If there was an nc47 in MAC,it would be my shade.In Bobbi brown im 7.5, 500 in Lancôme tient idole ultra and earth 2 in Iman.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by chalaynay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful drugstore foundation for women of color. It is very inexpensive and good quality. For under $5 this is phenomenal. It doesn't have a pump but it has a wand which can be used to easily dot foundation onto your face, hand, or wherever you please. You can also pour some out if you please. The color could be more blendable but once it oxidizes it looks even more natural than when you apply it. It has a medium coverage, but it is buildable to full.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by reeree7

Ok, so I have been having a dificult time finding a foundation that matches my skin and gives it a glow. I don't like to be very matte and enjoy natural looking dewy makeup (especially for the summer). I tried revlon photo finish, olay/covergirl, maybelline (fit me) and nothing really worked. Fit me (maybelline #355) came close, but it broke me out and was very oily looking (even on me and I have dry skin!). I have been using Prescriptives foundation in real ginger since a teenager (loved the stuff), but they discontinued the formulation that works best for my skin. I have extremely acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation so I need medium to full coverage that doesn't wear like a mask.

I came across black radiance in the drug store and immediately noticed that the foundation had strong yellow and orange undertones. I have yellow undertones and find that many foundations are either too red or ashy brown looking on me. so for $4 I decided to try it out.
Unfortunately this foundation does not work well by itself (it is streaky and doesn't blend well), but if you mix it with a foundation that is close to your skin tone... OMG! I have been mixing this with my prescriptives foundation in ginger (50/50) and I love the result. The black radiance brings in the yellow undertone and the glow that I was mixing. It also gives me a very creamy skin like finish (no ash or cakiness here). I have also mixed it with covergirl queen liquid foundation and it works well too. Just be sure to apply makeup generously with a stippling brush or use your hands to pat it into your skin (u don't really want to rub it in. To properly mix foundation just apply what you will be using onto the back of your hand and blend together with you finger (adjust the mixture based on your particular skin tone). I use the color rum spice

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by livexlovexteach

I use this product to make my Tinted Moisturizer. I like this product because it blends exceptionally well. I have never used this product as just a foundation but in the tinted moisturizer it gives a nice even coverage with a nice glow to the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Color 8413 Rum Spice. Summer is over and my beautiful dark chocolate color returned to its original shade. Suddenly it looked duller so I thought i'd try something new to get that orangy glowing tanned look and bought this. To my surprise it's medium to full coverage and looks great. I would definitely buy this again. This shade is particularly yellowy.