July 30, 2014 | 1498 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Tenacious Teal

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Fun little colour for spring/summer days.

This is a light teal-blue with green shimmers. The staying power is awesome, lasts all day and the you get the colour you see in the pan.
I love using this under blue or green shadows, as well as MAC Blue Brown pigment. It's such a pretty combo.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Pencil Stick in Tempting Turquoise is similar.

Gedditttt

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by dreamfantasy

I love this cream shadow! this is the first one of its kind that I tried and the colour teal is just a beautiful blue shade but I think it's a bit harder to pull off as a shadow because you'll need to blend it out with a couple powder shadows. on the other hand, it works great as a gel liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tenacious Teal is such a great color. I use it on its own, as a base, and as a liner. Very pigmented, goes on smooth and blends well. Once it's dry, it stays put! I apply this with my finger and the color is strong with a single layer of product. Two layers of this product and it's completely opaque, the coverage is amazing. If I use a liner brush, it goes on creamy, smooth, and strong.

I've been really impressed with these Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadows. They really do last all day, and the color they are in the jar is the same color they are on your eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

Very pigmented and very pretty color. I first swatched in on my hand. Then liked life normal... washed my hands SEVERAL times, slept, showered, ect and this stuff did not come off. I used a make up wipe and it came off.
I like to use this on the bottom of my eye with a plain black winged liner on top. Gives a beautiful POP of color:D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

awesome color payoff,, stays there!! <3 high end stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

Hands-down the most pigmented teal eyeshadow I've ever used—and that includes drugstore and high-end eyeshadows. Stays put and never fades until I need to take it off, and it's one of the Color Tattoos that I'd proudly wear without any other eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by candynomnoms

I only have this shade, but I think Maybelline did an awesome job on these. I am extremely prone to creasing and this lasts all day on me without a primer.

Not super opaque when you first put it on, but definitely buildable which is really nice. Very smooth and creamy even though it has a kind of silvery micro-glitter.

Such a beautiful shade of teal, leans more on the blue than green side. A great alternative to blues which can look dated in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by srosen24

The colour is what it looks like. It is extremely bright! The reason I would not buy it again is because it does not do what it says it will

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I wanted this color for a "mermaidy" sea green / blue /gold shimmer look. However, it takes so many layers for any sort of color pay off, and it wears off faster than the other Color Tattoos! : (

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Nice color and payoff but the product just doesn't stay on for me. (even with a shadow on top) I prefer my MAC paint pots.