November 23, 2014 | 1979 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - ScandalEyes

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by BunnyBooxx

Worst mistake buying this ! First I didn't like the brush it wasn't curved and was way too big ! The Formula was very dry and when I would dip the brush in big clumps would come out all over it. I applied the mascara and the lashes stuck together and clumps were left on my eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

This worked really well for me. I hv barely any lashes an after applying this I had lenght and volume. This is second in line after clinique mascaras for me. I dint kno y ppl r giving this a negative review cuz honestly its all abt how u apply mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Beauty007007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

only thing about its name is its a scandal for your money. its too messy, and at the end of the night you will end.up with raccoon eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't like it. No volume just gives spiky watery and clumpy lashes.
Life is too short to use a bad mascara especially as this one takes forever to reach the desired volume effects therefore using up way to much product in the process

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by aliciaaaaat

I really liked this mascara, however i had to put a thick amount on my lashes. It gave some definition eyes, and I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by victoriapage

This is probably the worst mascara I have ever used. It clumped when I first used it and made me look like I had about 4 lashes on each eye. The product stays on for about 1 hour and the bottle is an awkward shape. I would definitely not recommend this product, although other Rimmel products are HG and are my go-to products.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by WoodsCommaElle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nope. I was after the "London look," as the commercial says, but what I got was the raccoon look instead. Every. single. time. It also doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes, unless you count making them spiky and clumpy, and although it's not waterproof it's a total pain to remove. After using this for several months because I hate wasting money and product, I'm glad it's finally time to toss it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by aeaeae7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. too much product on the brush, clumped, did nothing for my lashes, super watery, took forever to dry. To top it all off I have the waterproof version and it's barely waterproof.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Sailormoon21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this mascara much! I just gave it to my czn better than throw it ...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by amk1095

Does absolutely nothing for my lashes and wears off within a few hours, probably the worst mascara I've ever used