April 16, 2014 | 1803 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandal Eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by minternal

I'm not satisfied with this mascara. The formula is too thin and wet. The brush is OK I think. It is hard to get some of the product on your lashes. At first it felt like it wasn't even coating them. But the mascara just left me with spikey lashes that took a while to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

Why the hate?? I usually use essence mascaras but picked this up at target for $5 and it works fine for me. It gives a slight spider lash look but adds much volume

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

This is nothing spectacular about this mascara but it's not too bad either. It's cheap and does alright. No amazing volume, no amazing length, and just a tiny bit of clumping.

For the price, you can't go wrong with it, but if you are looking for something above average, this might not be the mascara for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I love this! Amazing curl and lasts all day! It i really lengthening and adds so much volume! I add 2-3 coats because I like huge and bold lashes. It is definitely great if you want false-looking lashes or a light coat for fluttery defined lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Cat82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought the scandal eyes in d red packaging!! Absolutely brilliant!! Thickens and lengthens and no clumps!! Love love love!! The wand looks scary at first because it's a weird shape but don't fear it's brilliant!! 😊

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by godute666

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a really good product! I havi it in waterproof. It stays on very well, no flakes or smuges. Super black, makes my lashes dark, longer and ads a lot of thicknes! Plus I really like the pacaging, but I guess that is personal preference:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Mjmj1211meagan

This is my go to mascara! I love it! It doesn't clump,it lengthens, and it adds tons of volume. I 100% recommend trying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Jeno4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really like it I mean its good when I use one in a half coats but other then that it clumps up and looks so nasty

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Bellzy10

I do think that this mascara is good but I wouldn't call it amazing or recommend it to anyone. Considering its name I don't think that there is much volume and the length is not particularly good either. When I use this mascara I wear another mascara over top (the body shop divide and multiply mascara) and I really like the effect, I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the Rimmel scandaleyes mascara. I live in NZ and makeup is generally quite expensive even drugstore makeup. The packaging is okay, the bottle is really big but I suppose it has to be because of the size of the wand. I do like the wand, it doesn't leave clumps but the size of the wand makes it hard to reach the end of my lashes. When I use this mascara I have to use another mascara over the top unless I want a really natural look which makes it hard to tell if i'm wearing mascara or not.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Camilascarlett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Packaging could do with some help but all in all this mascara does exactly what it says it will do. The brush is fantastic, so much so that I've cleaned and saved mine and use it if ever I buy a mascara with a brush that I don't end up liking. It is extremely effective in giving volume without clumping your eyelashes together, I KNOW what you are thinking, I thought the exact same thing - HOW could something so cheap ever work nicely. Its one of the few gems if the makeup world. You can purchase it for 5.98$ at walmart in Canada. It dose not dry up and fray off, it does not smudge, my only criticism is that it takes about 6-7 minutes after application for it to dry enough that it wont leave spots on your upper cheeks or brow bones if you blink or sneeze. Great job, dosen;t seem to irritate my eyes or weaken my lashes, as long as its taken off every night. 8/10 for me!