April 24, 2014 | 1930 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandal Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by marbi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is AMAZING.

I usually do not like drugstore products, but this mascara is awsome.
It's volumizing and not clumpy at all.

I bought it at a drugstore for 6 dollars, which is awsome. It reminds me of Dior Show.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how many low ratings this mascara has! I guess its preference but to me...
This mascara is p e r f e c t!!
Have tried low and high end and nothing even compares to this one. The only bad thing i can think of is the smell.. But hey what mascara smells good? This gives me such full lashes that people have asked if i was wearing fake lashes!!! Just amazing. Recommend!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by minternal

I'm not satisfied with this mascara. The formula is too thin and wet. The brush is OK I think. It is hard to get some of the product on your lashes. At first it felt like it wasn't even coating them. But the mascara just left me with spikey lashes that took a while to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

Why the hate?? I usually use essence mascaras but picked this up at target for $5 and it works fine for me. It gives a slight spider lash look but adds much volume

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

This is nothing spectacular about this mascara but it's not too bad either. It's cheap and does alright. No amazing volume, no amazing length, and just a tiny bit of clumping.

For the price, you can't go wrong with it, but if you are looking for something above average, this might not be the mascara for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I love this! Amazing curl and lasts all day! It i really lengthening and adds so much volume! I add 2-3 coats because I like huge and bold lashes. It is definitely great if you want false-looking lashes or a light coat for fluttery defined lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Cat82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought the scandal eyes in d red packaging!! Absolutely brilliant!! Thickens and lengthens and no clumps!! Love love love!! The wand looks scary at first because it's a weird shape but don't fear it's brilliant!! 😊

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by godute666

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a really good product! I havi it in waterproof. It stays on very well, no flakes or smuges. Super black, makes my lashes dark, longer and ads a lot of thicknes! Plus I really like the pacaging, but I guess that is personal preference:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Mjmj1211meagan

This is my go to mascara! I love it! It doesn't clump,it lengthens, and it adds tons of volume. I 100% recommend trying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Jeno4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really like it I mean its good when I use one in a half coats but other then that it clumps up and looks so nasty