October 23, 2014 | 906 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - ScandalEyes

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't like it. No volume just gives spiky watery and clumpy lashes.
Life is too short to use a bad mascara especially as this one takes forever to reach the desired volume effects therefore using up way to much product in the process

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by aliciaaaaat

I really liked this mascara, however i had to put a thick amount on my lashes. It gave some definition eyes, and I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by victoriapage

This is probably the worst mascara I have ever used. It clumped when I first used it and made me look like I had about 4 lashes on each eye. The product stays on for about 1 hour and the bottle is an awkward shape. I would definitely not recommend this product, although other Rimmel products are HG and are my go-to products.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by WoodsCommaElle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nope. I was after the "London look," as the commercial says, but what I got was the raccoon look instead. Every. single. time. It also doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes, unless you count making them spiky and clumpy, and although it's not waterproof it's a total pain to remove. After using this for several months because I hate wasting money and product, I'm glad it's finally time to toss it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by aeaeae7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. too much product on the brush, clumped, did nothing for my lashes, super watery, took forever to dry. To top it all off I have the waterproof version and it's barely waterproof.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Sailormoon21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this mascara much! I just gave it to my czn better than throw it ...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by amk1095

Does absolutely nothing for my lashes and wears off within a few hours, probably the worst mascara I've ever used

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by boogiepimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not a good mascara. It claims it will be volumizing but all it does for me is darken and it takes ages to build up mediocre volume, along with clumpage. I have way too many mascaras to be using a bad one. Like one of the reviewers below me said "life is too short to use a bad mascara!" ha...loves it. :) ***also why the hell has Rimmel gotten rid of their older and better mascaras in favour of super-huge jumbo wand ones that do little well except a really good job ad smearing during applications? I hate jumbo wands. No one wants to clean up smudges, possibly ruining freshly applied eyeshadow. What happened to Sexy Curves mascara? It was awesome!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's quite a boring mascara :-( brush is humongous!! (Ya, I know how that sounds lol!) formula is not so bad, but you have to comb your eyelashes about 20 times to removes the clumps, which is so not a good thing! I just like its bottle, but I definitely wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kathrynwatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is so thick and clumpy that it takes ages to correctly apply. I have to use a lash brush every time to get the clumps out. Used it for a week then gave up. Life's too short to use bad mascara.

Edit: So I think I was initially a bit harsh on this mascara. I decided to give it another chance and I'm glad I did. I worked out that because so much product comes out on the brush, I only need to use that "first pump" to apply to both eyes (if that makes sense). Just use less product and it wont clump and carry on. I love how jet black this mascara is and that it doesn't make the lashes feathery - it gives them bold attitude.