December 20, 2014 | 1785 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - ScandalEyes

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first waterproof mascara I tried in order to prevent smudging. It's definitely waterproof, but that's about all that it's got going on. At first I noticed it made my lashes nice and curled, but I've had it for a few weeks now and it doesn't seem to be the same. Mostly just annoying to use, plus the brush is too big and gets a lot of excess product on the end.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by katyjanee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Easily one of the worst mascaras I've ever used and it genuinely makes me angry that I even purchased this - the wand is way too big and an absolute nightmare to work with, it doesn't hold a curl and the mascara just doesn't sit nice on the lashes whatsoever.
Complete waste of money and time, such a shame as Rimmel have some quite good mascaras like the Lash Accelerate and this is just poor.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by gemzgale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the worst mascaras I've ever bought. It says its water proof but it 100% isn't. It cant even stay on for a few hours,

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by BunnyBooxx

Worst mistake buying this ! First I didn't like the brush it wasn't curved and was way too big ! The Formula was very dry and when I would dip the brush in big clumps would come out all over it. I applied the mascara and the lashes stuck together and clumps were left on my eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

This worked really well for me. I hv barely any lashes an after applying this I had lenght and volume. This is second in line after clinique mascaras for me. I dint kno y ppl r giving this a negative review cuz honestly its all abt how u apply mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Beauty007007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

only thing about its name is its a scandal for your money. its too messy, and at the end of the night you will end.up with raccoon eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't like it. No volume just gives spiky watery and clumpy lashes.
Life is too short to use a bad mascara especially as this one takes forever to reach the desired volume effects therefore using up way to much product in the process

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by aliciaaaaat

I really liked this mascara, however i had to put a thick amount on my lashes. It gave some definition eyes, and I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by victoriapage

This is probably the worst mascara I have ever used. It clumped when I first used it and made me look like I had about 4 lashes on each eye. The product stays on for about 1 hour and the bottle is an awkward shape. I would definitely not recommend this product, although other Rimmel products are HG and are my go-to products.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by WoodsCommaElle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nope. I was after the "London look," as the commercial says, but what I got was the raccoon look instead. Every. single. time. It also doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes, unless you count making them spiky and clumpy, and although it's not waterproof it's a total pain to remove. After using this for several months because I hate wasting money and product, I'm glad it's finally time to toss it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No