October 24, 2014 | 1057 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Klorane - soothing make-up remover with corn flower water

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by LadyOttawa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Klorane soothing eye make-up remover with cornflower water -Sensitive Eyes
Blue Bottle with white cap.
This is the best eye make up remover ever for non waterproof mascara ! It has been around for many years and is very reliable. I pour a bit of this eye make up remover on a clean cotton pad for each eye. I apply the pads to the eyes and let the cotton remain for about 30 seconds before gently wiping. I also use this to remove lipstain and regular lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh. Epic fail. Note that this is for the general makeup remover in the clear bottle, not the specific eye makeup remover in the blue bottle. Bought this about four days ago and was very pleased with the pump. Was very swayed by the Allure award sticker, but this didn't work for me at all.

I should point out that I don't wear any waterproof eye makeup. I normally can remove my eyeshadow and gel liner with any remover: Nuance, Neutrogena, L'Oreal, whatever. Not only did this not remove my eye makeup very well, I was shocked to see that I was losing bunches of lower lashes every single time I used this. I found it astounding that the product claimed you didn't have to rinse your face after use. I don't wear foundation but it was apparent that the blush I had on only settled into my pores after wiping with this. Not clean, but I expected to have to wash after anyway.

Minutes after, I noticed eye makeup residue underneath my lower eyelid. So I'd wipe again. And still notice eye makeup residue under my lower eyelid. Argh!!! That has never happened with any other makeup remover product. I'm only giving this the extra lippie for the pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why did I wait so long to try Klorane's eye makeup remover? My Annabelle eye makeup remover pads were no longer doing the job and the rubbing was irritating my eyes. I took advantage of the sale at London Drugs and got this and it's heavenly. With just one swipe, my eye makeup is gone.

Best of all, there is no greasy or oily residue. My eyes are very sensitive and prone to styes so I can't use any oil based removers. (I've had surgery in my left eye to remove two styes because I had been using Lancome's Bi-facil remover and I don't want to go through that again)

The pump bottle is fantastic as I can control how much remover I use on the cotton pad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

This product is the happiest purchase I've made in a very long time. It's sold at London Drugs if you live in BC, Canada. For $16.99, which is the sale price, or for full price, $19.99, I find this a great deal because you get 400 ml of product and an awesome pump dispenser (the kind you take a cotton pad and press down on the dispenser and product squirts upward into the pad). I find this makeup remover equivalent to Bioderma Sensibio H2O which retails for $30 for 500 ml of product (sold at Shoppers Drugmart). It's made for contact lens wearer and for people who have sensitive skin--which I don't have, but if you can get the same result from a product that has more gentle ingredients then why not? I use L'Oreal False Lash waterproof mascara and this stuff removes it easily without any tugging or pulling, just like Bioderma Sensibio H2O. I'm half way through my Sensibio, so I am so glad I've found a more inexpensive dupe because I do use makeup remover every day to remover makeup. I find that using a makeup remover before you cleanse your face with a facial cleanser makes sure that every last trace of makeup is removed and thus prevents clogging of pores, breakouts and blackheads. I still love my Sensibio very much, and I may still repurchase it for nostalgia's sake, but Klorane is a definite must have in my skincare routine now. When I'm finished with this Klorane makeup remover bottle, I will reuse it to contain my nail polish remover (make sure to label it nail polish remover) because the pump is friggen amazing. WINNING! haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

klorane soothing make up remover with corn flower water is a really good eye make up remover! It removes all the make up of my eyes! It's soft,doesn't irritates the eyes,leaves the skin of my eyes soft! Without to much effort,it removes completly,eye liner,gel liner,mascara,eye shadows! For the price(15 dollars for a big bottle) i am satisfied!love it!