L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Hydroxystearate, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Nylon-12 --- may contain (CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in loveeeeee with this primer. First of all, it's cheap. Check!
Second of all it gives me what i want. I want glowy healthy looking face. And any foundation that i applied top on this was just glowing. Even double wear fndation from estee lauder.
I like to take one little pump first for all over my face then second pump for the highest points of my face. And it's amazing! I love the packacing, i love the finish, price.. So check check check! Great primer. And it's like affordable version of scrub cream from MAC
If you love glow, you need this in your life

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Applies nicely and is good quality. Works well on my dry skin and makes it easier for foundation to blend. I also found that it prevents creasing! Light weight packaging, which compared to other primers I have brought, fits nicely into a make-up bag.

Love this primer! It's perfect underneath a matte foundation like l'oreals infallible 24/hour pro matte. Great duo.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not good for oily skin and runs out super fast. Bit of a water based consistency which I felt did nothing for my cheeks. However the redness was noticeably reduced (the white liquid may look a tad ghost like at first!) and my foundation did last longer with a better finish. Won't repurchase since looking for something aimed more at my skin type unfortunately.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this primer so much! I use it under my more matte foundations (L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte) and it just makes my skin look amazing, healthy and glowy. Honestly, it looks beautiful just worn by itself. My only gripe is how little product is in the tube for how much we're paying. It's like $10 but the product would only last me about 6 weeks. I've only used it maybe 15x and I'm already halfway done with my tube. I will definitely repurchase, but I just wish we could get a little more product.

I wanted an illuminating primer to wear under my EL Double Wear because that stuff is SOO MATTE. I've been using the Becca shimmering skin perfector in opal but I saw this and I wanted to give it a shot since its so much cheaper and if this can get the same job done, then why even bother with the high end honestly. I was concerned that this would make me look like an oil slick since I have fairly oily skin but I was pleasantly surprised at how well it held up throughout the day. I feel like it makes the ultra matte double wear look so much more natural on my face. Also the packaging is so cute and convenient I love it so much. I've def been using this stuff way more than my opal.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This works nicely with EL Double Wear. I mix a dot of it into what I will use for my whole face and it adds a little dimension to an otherwise very matte foundation. I stick with the Double Wear as it is one of the few things that lasts all day on me. I do however dislike the flat matte look and this product does not interfere with the wear time and even helps slightly with creasing. No glitter specks, just glow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I don't use it as a primer. Under foundation it doesn't show up at all. I just mix it with a matte foundation when I want that dewy look and it looks amazing. It's very subtle but very beautiful. Not glittery just glowy and makes my skin look hydrated and healthy. It makes any cheap foundation look expensive (if that makes sense). I don't mix it with my mac face and body cause it's too much dewiness, it almost looks greasy. As a highlighter it's very subtle for my taste and doesn't show as much. It's quite pricey for drugstore but I really love this product and the packaging is so pretty!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this because there was so much hype for it! Unfortunately, bottom line... I don't. It doesn't really give me any kind of glow and plus, it breaks me out every time I use it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm