August 27, 2014 | 914 users online

Mascara - NYX - Propel My Eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jinxd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not horrible but I'll stick to Lash Blast for now. This is dark, easy to get an exaggerated look with and long lasting but it was clumpy even after combing. Those little clumps (mostly clinging to the tips of my lashes) ended up in my eyes before long. I also found this a bit drying, for me that means losing eyelashes.. no thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This one is pretty good, it catches all of my eyelashes. It's not smudgy, and it looks pretty nice still when you go in for a second coat on the tips. Overall, I was really pleased. I got my tube for $3 at ulta during the sale and I felt like it was well worth the money, I will be repurchasing if it ever goes on sale again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by watoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried most of the NYX mascaras, and this is by far my favorite. Trying to only buy cruelty-free, which is harder than I thought. Doesn't flake or smudge, holds a curl (!!!), great length and some volume, does clump but I use the magical Tweezerman iLash comb and it works wonders. I've learned my eyelashes cannot handle those giant wands, this one is small and narrow and perfect for my lashes. Relatively easy to get off. Definitely my new daytime mascara, my only complaint is my local drugstores don't carry it, so have to go to Ulta.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by supertearz

i had high hopes after reading the reviews. the mascara did do a good job magnifying my lashes, but unfortunately after a few hours of wear i have raccoon eyes. it just doesn't stay on my lashes. the search for my low-cost, every day mascara continues.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of mascaras, and this one is definitely not bad. For me, it does add some volume, length, and seems to hold curl. It doesn't flake. It's relatively cheap. However, I do get clumping, and while it's a nice, dark black shade, it is a little dry looking. I will use up this tube and I'm glad I tried it, but won't repurchase. From NYX I prefer Doll Eye, and I am always on the quest for my HG, so I don't re-buy mascaras very often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rav2b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it!! I got this and Doll Eye (Volume) at the same time. Tried Doll Eye first. It looked beautiful at the beginning, but seemed to disappear sometime during the day, even though there were no smears or smudging. So I tried PME--and it looked great even 15 hours later. Took me a few seconds to realize that PME kept the curl in my lashes so you could actually see them. No smudges or smears, and comes off easily with cold cream and a wet wash cloth. This could be HG..

Update: it started to disappear and my lashes got a bit clumpy during the day, probably because of my eyes watering when I yawn! Guess it's back to waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Top Notch product. Mascara of choice when I go to Ulta. Its a true all in one, thickening, lengthening, volumzing, the holy grail of sexy lashes. Dramatic lashes with a deep black pigment and it holds curl as well. Five stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kzzylee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried pretty much every mascara. My lashes are dark, short, and straight. This is some good stuff...it's cheap, it lasts, it doesn't clump or flake, definitely adds length and volume, and it's not horrible to remove. Very black. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by mrsseay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! No clumps, adds length & volume, curls & separates lashes. Two coats are all you need. It lasts all day and will not smudge! I'm already on my 2nd tube. I got it for $8 at Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm going to start with the one reason I don't like this mascara: It takes a lot of rubbing to get off. I use oils to remove my mascara, followed by cleanser, and still, I am left with smudges under my eyes.

That being said; this mascara goes on really well with two coats, holds a curl, has not flaked on me - not a single time, lasts all day and night, and gives a nice, deep color.