July 28, 2014 | 1965 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by savliving

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loathe the smell but my nose is a big baby. Other than that I have been using this leave-in since it came out. My hair is fine and very long. This conditioner does the job I need. Makes my ends soft and not a horrible canopy of frizz.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I was really hoping this would be moisturizing like my former fave (Umberto Beverly Hills Controller Spray) that I had to give up due to the ratchet ingredients list, but nope. Smells ok. Not moisturizing at all. Doesn't help with frizz either. I basically only use this to wet my hair before bunning. Two lippies for packaging and price point.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a cheaper alternate for the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In when I picked this up and it fits the bill nicely.

Wonderful coconut-brown sugar-vanilla scent stays in hair even after it dries, which I love. I use when not blow-drying to help my hair detangle and condition it. It doesn't smooth my hair as much as the It's a 10 did, but it does make it feel quite soft and does add a little bit of shine as well. No build-up, no sticky feeling. You can't tell there's product in your hair, it's rather weightless.

You get a lot for what you pay, the spray pump works well, and the price is right. Recommend overall!

Update: used this as my only "product" on a ten day trip in the tropics and it kept my hair from getting totally wrecked by the sand, wind, sun, and saltwater. I came back home with soft hair in great condition. This stuff is very good!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MKButler1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why I keep attempting to buy drug store priced hair products...because they're usually horrible (or maybe I'm just spoiled by salon quality products). Anyway, I don't like this spray at all. Made my hair feel weighed down and waxy. I only used 2 sprays and I have VERY thick hair. I usually only wash my hair every 3 days...I washed yesterday and I'm doing it again tonight just to get this crap out of my hair...it looks dull and greasy. Boo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using the EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner and once a week or so I would use the EverCreme mask in the tub, and lastly I added this spray leave-in conditioner to my routine. I really like that it is not heavy or waxy and it leaves my blond, wavy hair which is a little longer than shoulder-length healthy looking and feeling soft. I like the scent of the whole line, the packaging is great, the price is reasonable - so what's not to like!? I like rotating hair care products but I enjoy coming back to the EverCreme and will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ktrj720

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this months ago because of the reviews here (and because of a buy 2 get 1 free L'Oreal sale) and I finally had to throw it out half-used today. My hair is bleached but not too badly damaged, and I usually wear it air-dried and wavy. No matter how much or how little of this spray I used, my hair didn't look or feel moisturized. I thought it was just my hair, but using other leave-ins works fine to combat the occasional dryness and wave-frizz. I also dislike the smell of vanilla, but that wasn't too much of an issue, since the scent fades once my hair is dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Holy bananas! And I thought I loved my Live Clean leave in treatment..... This product is in a word, phenomenal. I had run out of my Live Clean leave in spray and because my hair does get a little tangled, I decided to try this after seeing some positive feedback and no regrets here! After getting out of the shower, I spray this in my hair generously and then I comb it out and my comb just glides through and my hair has seriously never felt so soft and amazing, it feels like silk. My hair is so so shiny and tangle free and just freaking gorgeous. I am absolutely in love with this leave in spray and as a bonus it smells heavenly and has such a unique scent that last in my hair. I love this with all my heart and absolutely will repurchase when my bottle runs out!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised by all the good reviews. I did not find this leave in conditioner moisturizing at all. I was hoping to find a cone free leave in conditioner that was more affordable than my HG, Phyto 9 but this is not it. For reference, I have fine, thin, long, chemically straightened hair that is washed every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Evercreme leave-in spray has become one of my stand-bys! I LOVE it!!! Always stock up when they go on sale. I love the scent, it's so warm and sensual. I often apply to damp hair as I air dry in the summer, or to dry hair for a nice scent and light conditioning when my hair is feeling dry. This product was on liquidation for like $2.99 several months ago at my local pharmacy so I was afraid it was being discontinued... I am so glad it's still around!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Kristine47

I have fine, somewhat damaged hair and was looking for a leave-in spray that would add volume, thickness, reduce damage, leave hair shiny and allow my natural wavy hair to keep it wavy, not weigh it down like leave-in conditioners do. I thought I may be asking too much out of just one product, but the nourishing leave in spray produced all of the above results. I absolutely WILL NOT use sulfates on my hair, so that was what originally had me interested in the entire line of these Loreal products, but I didn't think a spray that was more like a cream would add such thickness, body, glossy shine (!) and also bring out my natural wave. After shampooing (with the Loreal Everstrong Reconstructing Shampoo and conditioning with Everstrong Reconstructing Conditioner, I will spray this on my damp hair, and since I wash my hair every other day, will use in between shampoos. It's amazing how my hair looks BETTER the next day, more wavy and much more thick, no breakage at all anymore and super shiny. No build-up, just soft, glossy, THICK and healthy hair. I don't write many reviews, but this most definitely deserved it! I keep it in my purse because of the fact I do use it generously and the results just keep getting better! HIGHLY recommend!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No