January 30, 2015 | 2044 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 6:56:00 PM More reviews by lolarica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a leave-in conditioner junkie and am seriously impressed by this product. I know the heavy flowery smell isn't for everybody, but it doesn't bother me. Aside from that, it's a relatively thick texture in the bottle but I LOVE how it still sprays out as a fine mist. I generally require/prefer thicker LIC's but never seem to get along with the ones that come in "squeeze tube" format--I always feel like I get more on some areas of my hair than others, whereas the spray on this distributes the product evenly. I haven't had problems with the spray head gooping up, either.

I use this alternately with the L'Oreal EverCurl Silk & Gloss (FYI, I have 2B hair and use the EverCurl spray as a LIC, instead of on dry hair as indicated), and I much prefer this for overall hydration, texture, and scent. Plus, even though they cost the same, you get a bigger bottle with this product. (And speaking of cost, you should never have to pay in full for this product since L'Oreal frequently publishes coupons for this range!)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2015 5:06:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

I have to spray on a lot of this to see a difference in my hair and that's too much build up. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SoyUnDurazno

I love this! It leaves my thin, wavy hair full of shine and soft. The scent is a bit overwhelming at first but it fades and stays as a hint of vanilla.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jwyl

It moisturises nicely without weighing down my (fine, straight, untreated) hair. I like how it works. Unfortunately, I can't stand the scent. It has a warm, sweet, vanilla-like scent which is nice initially but really gets to be overpowering. Gives me a headache.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use 8 - 10 pumps after the shower, daily. (I have long, fine hair that reaches to mid-back). The 1st few uses I was concerned that the product was too thick bc it seemed to have a hard time getting out, I had to press with a good amount of pressure. This remedied itself and now comes out in a very nice, fine mist. I have only used this on damp hair but will try on dry too, per other reviews. My mid-back length, fine hair feels completely natural after application, even the next day. This replaced my Nexxus spray which I loved too. At about 1/2 the price, you can't beat this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I. Love. This. The people giving it bad reviews must either be using it wrong or have absolutely unmanageable hair, because both my mother and I love this.
Both of us have finer, lighter hair, but my mom's is curly (especially at the nape) and mine is straight with a hint of a wave. I use this on my moist hair, let it sit a bit, and then comb through my not-quite-dry hair with my Wetbrush. I only spray this in the ends of my hair, btw; I don't need no more oil up on top!
What I get as a result are silky ends, which is very rare for my fine and breakable hair. Usually I have some hay-like frizz going on at the tips, but this conditioner seems to seal 'em right up. My hair still knots, but that's inevitable with fine hair.
The smell is a warm scent, something like shea butter or whatever. I love nice-smelling hair products, so this is a plus for me. My hair is not weighed down and does not feel waxy in the slightest, and I apply 3-4 pumps of this.
It definitely improves the feel and look of my hair, and I have already repurchased this twice. Love it!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by savliving

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loathe the smell but my nose is a big baby. Other than that I have been using this leave-in since it came out. My hair is fine and very long. This conditioner does the job I need. Makes my ends soft and not a horrible canopy of frizz.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I was really hoping this would be moisturizing like my former fave (Umberto Beverly Hills Controller Spray) that I had to give up due to the ratchet ingredients list, but nope. Smells ok. Not moisturizing at all. Doesn't help with frizz either. I basically only use this to wet my hair before bunning. Two lippies for packaging and price point.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a cheaper alternate for the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In when I picked this up and it fits the bill nicely.

Wonderful coconut-brown sugar-vanilla scent stays in hair even after it dries, which I love. I use when not blow-drying to help my hair detangle and condition it. It doesn't smooth my hair as much as the It's a 10 did, but it does make it feel quite soft and does add a little bit of shine as well. No build-up, no sticky feeling. You can't tell there's product in your hair, it's rather weightless.

You get a lot for what you pay, the spray pump works well, and the price is right. Recommend overall!

Update: used this as my only "product" on a ten day trip in the tropics and it kept my hair from getting totally wrecked by the sand, wind, sun, and saltwater. I came back home with soft hair in great condition. This stuff is very good!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MKButler1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why I keep attempting to buy drug store priced hair products...because they're usually horrible (or maybe I'm just spoiled by salon quality products). Anyway, I don't like this spray at all. Made my hair feel weighed down and waxy. I only used 2 sprays and I have VERY thick hair. I usually only wash my hair every 3 days...I washed yesterday and I'm doing it again tonight just to get this crap out of my hair...it looks dull and greasy. Boo!