November 21, 2014 | 1761 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jwyl

It moisturises nicely without weighing down my (fine, straight, untreated) hair. I like how it works. Unfortunately, I can't stand the scent. It has a warm, sweet, vanilla-like scent which is nice initially but really gets to be overpowering. Gives me a headache.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use 8 - 10 pumps after the shower, daily. (I have long, fine hair that reaches to mid-back). The 1st few uses I was concerned that the product was too thick bc it seemed to have a hard time getting out, I had to press with a good amount of pressure. This remedied itself and now comes out in a very nice, fine mist. I have only used this on damp hair but will try on dry too, per other reviews. My mid-back length, fine hair feels completely natural after application, even the next day. This replaced my Nexxus spray which I loved too. At about 1/2 the price, you can't beat this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I. Love. This. The people giving it bad reviews must either be using it wrong or have absolutely unmanageable hair, because both my mother and I love this.
Both of us have finer, lighter hair, but my mom's is curly (especially at the nape) and mine is straight with a hint of a wave. I use this on my moist hair, let it sit a bit, and then comb through my not-quite-dry hair with my Wetbrush. I only spray this in the ends of my hair, btw; I don't need no more oil up on top!
What I get as a result are silky ends, which is very rare for my fine and breakable hair. Usually I have some hay-like frizz going on at the tips, but this conditioner seems to seal 'em right up. My hair still knots, but that's inevitable with fine hair.
The smell is a warm scent, something like shea butter or whatever. I love nice-smelling hair products, so this is a plus for me. My hair is not weighed down and does not feel waxy in the slightest, and I apply 3-4 pumps of this.
It definitely improves the feel and look of my hair, and I have already repurchased this twice. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by savliving

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loathe the smell but my nose is a big baby. Other than that I have been using this leave-in since it came out. My hair is fine and very long. This conditioner does the job I need. Makes my ends soft and not a horrible canopy of frizz.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I was really hoping this would be moisturizing like my former fave (Umberto Beverly Hills Controller Spray) that I had to give up due to the ratchet ingredients list, but nope. Smells ok. Not moisturizing at all. Doesn't help with frizz either. I basically only use this to wet my hair before bunning. Two lippies for packaging and price point.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a cheaper alternate for the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In when I picked this up and it fits the bill nicely.

Wonderful coconut-brown sugar-vanilla scent stays in hair even after it dries, which I love. I use when not blow-drying to help my hair detangle and condition it. It doesn't smooth my hair as much as the It's a 10 did, but it does make it feel quite soft and does add a little bit of shine as well. No build-up, no sticky feeling. You can't tell there's product in your hair, it's rather weightless.

You get a lot for what you pay, the spray pump works well, and the price is right. Recommend overall!

Update: used this as my only "product" on a ten day trip in the tropics and it kept my hair from getting totally wrecked by the sand, wind, sun, and saltwater. I came back home with soft hair in great condition. This stuff is very good!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MKButler1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why I keep attempting to buy drug store priced hair products...because they're usually horrible (or maybe I'm just spoiled by salon quality products). Anyway, I don't like this spray at all. Made my hair feel weighed down and waxy. I only used 2 sprays and I have VERY thick hair. I usually only wash my hair every 3 days...I washed yesterday and I'm doing it again tonight just to get this crap out of my hair...it looks dull and greasy. Boo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using the EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner and once a week or so I would use the EverCreme mask in the tub, and lastly I added this spray leave-in conditioner to my routine. I really like that it is not heavy or waxy and it leaves my blond, wavy hair which is a little longer than shoulder-length healthy looking and feeling soft. I like the scent of the whole line, the packaging is great, the price is reasonable - so what's not to like!? I like rotating hair care products but I enjoy coming back to the EverCreme and will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ktrj720

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this months ago because of the reviews here (and because of a buy 2 get 1 free L'Oreal sale) and I finally had to throw it out half-used today. My hair is bleached but not too badly damaged, and I usually wear it air-dried and wavy. No matter how much or how little of this spray I used, my hair didn't look or feel moisturized. I thought it was just my hair, but using other leave-ins works fine to combat the occasional dryness and wave-frizz. I also dislike the smell of vanilla, but that wasn't too much of an issue, since the scent fades once my hair is dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Holy bananas! And I thought I loved my Live Clean leave in treatment..... This product is in a word, phenomenal. I had run out of my Live Clean leave in spray and because my hair does get a little tangled, I decided to try this after seeing some positive feedback and no regrets here! After getting out of the shower, I spray this in my hair generously and then I comb it out and my comb just glides through and my hair has seriously never felt so soft and amazing, it feels like silk. My hair is so so shiny and tangle free and just freaking gorgeous. I am absolutely in love with this leave in spray and as a bonus it smells heavenly and has such a unique scent that last in my hair. I love this with all my heart and absolutely will repurchase when my bottle runs out!!