July 31, 2014 | 1706 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible (US shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On the oily skin scale of 1-10, my skin is a 50 so maybe that explains why this didn't last past a few hours on my lids. Also, I found the packaging confusing.....which is the top and bottom of the container. With that being said, I probably would buy this again because the colors and texture is so nice and nothing lasts long on my super oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Lmartinez90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy grail status here!!!!!! I love love love this product. It's a very creamy shadow that turns into a powder form. I bought the first shade in iced latte and I fell in love. They are generally inexpensive around 6 or 7 dollars. They apply beautifully and stay very much in place I always use an eye primer but even without a primer, corrector or base I'm sure it would still be awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I could spend an eternity raving about these things, I swear.
This is a rave about Primped & Precious, a gunmetal silver, Gold Imperial, a yellow-gold, and Blinged & Brilliant, a rose gold. Now, these usually aren't the world's most wearable colors, but L'Oreal created such good quality eyeshadows that all those notions fly out the window.
Primped & Precious, the silver, is a middle-toned, cool color. The color is definitely impeccable, but you do need to build it up if you want to get the full, opaque tone. Its ultimate finish is a beautiful, highly metallic shine, and it serves wonders for brightening up my dark eyes. I love pairing it with Urban Decay's Gunmetal as a crease shade for a truly beautiful ombre or smoky look.
Gold Imperial is an ostentatious color, for sure. It is a festive, energetic yellow-gold. I love it; it's actually very wearable and looks well-done. It should be built up two or so layers to fully bring out its opacity. The full, opaque look is metallic with a slight shimmer in its finish; it deviates from the other two Infallibles that I own. However, I think it's great for special occasions, and it can be paired with a black for a gorgeous smoky eye.
Blinged & Brilliant is a gentle, classy rose gold; it looks exactly like the rose gold color that you would see in fine jewelry. This one goes on fully opaque in about one coat, but it is still very buildable. The finish here is also a purely metallic shine, which also does wonders for brightening the eyes. If you'd like, you can also use it as a cheek highlight, because the pinkish tones accent the face very well. It's difficult to pair this with another eyeshadow, but any tawny brown works as a good crease complement.
The texture of these singles is truly unique; it's almost moist, in a sense. The shadows are very dense, and that's what makes them so buildable. Fallout is extremely rare with these shades, and I've been super impressed with their staying power- with primer, of course. I can't say that there is much sparkle to these eyeshadows; there's only metallic quality to them.
The price is a teeny bit excessive; the cheapest price I've seen is $9 each. However, you really do get amazing quality and each little pan has a very generous amount of eyeshadow to last a long time. I highly recommend this line, it is truly a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by pandatours

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have super oily eyelids. Even with the awesome Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, some colors will crease. But these eyeshadows stay on all day with primer underneath and the worst thing that will happen is very light creasing, and that's only rarely. I think this may be the one Loreal product I can't live without

I prefer this texture to Maybelline's Color Tattoo, which is more of a cream eyeshadow. The Infallible texture is basically a packed loose pigment. I like that you can apply this shadow with either a brush or with your fingers (I prefer brush). I recently just bought three more but I always get compliments when I wear the two I have, Amber Rush and Golden Sage. Both look great on tanned skintones like mine- Amber Rush is a gorgeous rose gold/copper color and Golden Sage is a wonderful green that is both sparkly and professional.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in AMber rush. now I regret NOT buying all the colors. LOVE LOVE LOVE on how shimmery it is, it almost looks wet, I wanted an eyeshadow that has that perfect shimmer for sooo long. IM SO IMPRESSED

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by IamAJerkOKAY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THESE ARE THE BEST EYESHADOWS YOU COULD EVER USE IN YOUR LIFE, OKAY? Seriously, go buy them all right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't let the drugstore prices fool you! These are highly pigmented shadows and they stay on with a good base. I look forward to trying more shades out. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by dqzhuzi

Soooo many different colors, and they all look so lovely! These are not cheap at all in Sweden, too bad. I have waited for a year finally got a few discount, so I bought three of them. And they are very wonderful color and pigmented. :) Personally I like chocolate and coconut more but I already have similar colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by SC2493

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought smoldering plum and midnight blue to create some night looks. These eye shadows are incredibly pigmented and go on smooth. The color pay off is amazing for a drug store product. Both of the colors that I bought can be worn on their own. Depending on how the light hits the shadows on your eye, you get the illusion that you are wearing more than one product. Fantastic pigmentation, smooth application, unique multidimensional colors, and amazing quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyhell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a few of these, and I wish I owned them all! They are so beautiful, easy to blend, long-lasting, and they just feel good when you're putting them on your lids. I use an eyeshadow primer and these last all day, though even without the primer they have amazing vitality and stunning vibrancy. These are one of those products I pray never gets discontinued, I love them so much. I really can't recommend them enough.