April 23, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible (US shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by pandatours

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have super oily eyelids. Even with the awesome Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, some colors will crease. But these eyeshadows stay on all day with primer underneath and the worst thing that will happen is very light creasing, and that's only rarely. I think this may be the one Loreal product I can't live without

I prefer this texture to Maybelline's Color Tattoo, which is more of a cream eyeshadow. The Infallible texture is basically a packed loose pigment. I like that you can apply this shadow with either a brush or with your fingers (I prefer brush). I recently just bought three more but I always get compliments when I wear the two I have, Amber Rush and Golden Sage. Both look great on tanned skintones like mine- Amber Rush is a gorgeous rose gold/copper color and Golden Sage is a wonderful green that is both sparkly and professional.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in AMber rush. now I regret NOT buying all the colors. LOVE LOVE LOVE on how shimmery it is, it almost looks wet, I wanted an eyeshadow that has that perfect shimmer for sooo long. IM SO IMPRESSED

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by IamAJerkOKAY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THESE ARE THE BEST EYESHADOWS YOU COULD EVER USE IN YOUR LIFE, OKAY? Seriously, go buy them all right now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't let the drugstore prices fool you! These are highly pigmented shadows and they stay on with a good base. I look forward to trying more shades out. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by dqzhuzi

Soooo many different colors, and they all look so lovely! These are not cheap at all in Sweden, too bad. I have waited for a year finally got a few discount, so I bought three of them. And they are very wonderful color and pigmented. :) Personally I like chocolate and coconut more but I already have similar colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by SC2493

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought smoldering plum and midnight blue to create some night looks. These eye shadows are incredibly pigmented and go on smooth. The color pay off is amazing for a drug store product. Both of the colors that I bought can be worn on their own. Depending on how the light hits the shadows on your eye, you get the illusion that you are wearing more than one product. Fantastic pigmentation, smooth application, unique multidimensional colors, and amazing quality for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyhell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a few of these, and I wish I owned them all! They are so beautiful, easy to blend, long-lasting, and they just feel good when you're putting them on your lids. I use an eyeshadow primer and these last all day, though even without the primer they have amazing vitality and stunning vibrancy. These are one of those products I pray never gets discontinued, I love them so much. I really can't recommend them enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mariatrann

I LOVE THESEEEEEEE! They have such a wide range of colours that all look amazing. I especially love the hourglass beige and eternal black. The pigmentation is impressive (the thing I love most about it) and works great as an eyeshadow base. This contains a lot of product so it will last long. Will consider purchasing other shades sooner or later :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by completelyloony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Skin: very pale (nc10 mac, Nars SG Siberia) oily eyelids, green eyes.

I bought this after seeing them all over the internet and the shops. I got it in the shade Pebble Grey/ Sultry Smoke.

The packaging: The packaging is a small pot with a silver lid on the lid it says the name of the colour on it. On the bottom of the pot you can see the colour of the product. Inside there is a black stopper to keep the product fresh.

The product: The claims that it makes are that it lasts upto 12 Hours. personally it doesn't last on its own more than 3 hours but with a primer it lasts 12+ hours. It's smooth and applies evenly, there it also hardly any fall out when you apply it, I apply it with Boots No 7 Blending brush and it blends out great it's so easy to work with.

The Colour: The colour is a matte Blue Based mid - dark grey.

I will buy this product again its a really nice grey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by cutelilram

Great eyeshadow! It lasts all day and doesn't travel around my eyelid. I wear this in Eternal Sunshine which looks awesome with my green eyes. It isn't as shimmery as it looks in the little pot, so I can wear it to work. I plan to try some of the other colors and I will repurchase Eternal Sunshine.