OPI Pink Friday

3.9

on 11/11/2014 10:50:00 PM

I like this colour. It's a bright bubble gum pink (and I will rock bright polishes all year- no shame). I don't know why everyone seems to say they had trouble with the formula. I used three thin coats with seche vite and it looks amazing. I won't repurchase because it's nothing special just a standard bubble gum pink... But I like it.

on 10/14/2013 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I happen to be a huge Nicki Minaj fan so I decided to pick up this shade. I haven't found my HG pink and all lot of the swatches online looked promising. I bought the shade from Amazon as it is long discontinued. On my nails, it looks way too much of a bubblegum pink and has strong blue undertones. I will use up the bottle that I have since I bought it off of Amazon, but I will not repurchase.

on 8/14/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the color. Its quite a shocking pink for very fair skin. The formula is gloopy, thick, and streaky, even in the full size, but the mini size is even worse. This is how I got it to work to give me the perfect smooth coverage in 2 coats. First, I added a generous squirt of thinner to get it to the perfect liquid consistency. I had to add alot more than I have before. First I apply a thin layer of base coat (you can skip this but this shade does stain nails yellow without base coat), wait 1 minute. Apply a thin 1st coat, allow to dry for 2 minutes. This will look streaky. Then apply thick 2nd coat and don't over brush, it will level as it dries. Wait 3 or 4 minutes then apply a layer of Seche Vite Top Coat. Dry in 2 -3 minutes. Good wear, lasts me 3 or 4 days. Love it but I'll probably move on from this shade after the summer and I'm still looking for a pink that doesn't stain nails.

on 6/9/2013 3:28:00 PM

I love this color. I'm also in love with most OPI nail polishes. This color looks lovely on me and all my friends. I have olive undertones, but the light pink looks great with them. The polish is easy to apply too. The only problem I have with it, (and most OPI polishes), is that it chips easily. Because of that i would give it a four overall, but I still love this polish and I would recomend it. I like the color but I don't think I would buy it again because it's not my go to color or anything.

This was my first opi polish, let's be honest they're not cheap in australia- ($20 each)

But I'm completely in love! Perfect baby pink colour for me, I always get complements. It does, however take a few coats- and can get streaky. But regardless, I love it!

on 5/11/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I have a mediumish skin tone and it really looks good with this polish. Its a nice light pink color and i would definatly purchase again

on 4/18/2013 1:30:00 PM

I really wanna love this polish but I just don't. I recieved this as a gift and was excited to have this in my collection. Its a cute color in the bottle and since its from Nikki Minaj, I love her and I figured I'd love pink friday too. But it personally looks like a cheap chalky pink color on me. Just reminds me of Pepto bismol. I have pale fair skin and usually all colors look good on my nails. I will continue to use this but it's definitely not my favorite.

Lovely soft baby pink cream. Application is great, and it's just so soft and pretty on.

on 10/24/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this color! Of course I'm a sucker for pinks...but still this one is gorgeous and it's actually really flattering on my pale hands which generally only look good with medium and bright colors...so a paler cupcake pink like this that works for me is a great thing. I did not have trouble with streaking or not being able to make the polish opaque, the formula was just fine with 2 normal coats. I'd rebuy this.

on 10/14/2012 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don`t like how many coats you need to make this completely opaque. It gets really gobby and lump and uneven. It`s also really hard to get thin, even coats. It is a nice colour but the application really ruins it. Hopefully the wear time redeems it`s texture.

Popular Polishes