March 1, 2015 | 1185 users online

Makeup Brushes - Boots - No. 7 Foundation Brush

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 1:07:00 AM More reviews by raluko

I bought this after seeing it used by Lisa Eldridge in many of her videos, but although I love most of Lisa`s tips, I have to say this one was disappointing. The hairs are harsh and uneven in length, so the foundation applies in a streaky way. I usually need to go in and blend with fingers, so what`s the point of using a foundation brush then? I hate the way it scratches my skin, it`s so irritating. I`m glad it wasn`t expensive, but even at this price range I recommend holding on to your money and investing in something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I decided to use those 5 off vouchers to invest in some No.7 makeup vouchers and I haven't been disappointed. I bought this and the lip brush and have both of them to be very good.

I love the quality of this. it was nice and fluffy when I opened it. I was reluctant to spoil it by dipping it in my foundation. It did a great job with my Clinique Even Better Foundation. It can be quite heavy when applied with a sponge and sometimes a little uneven when applied with fingers. This brush seems to take a small amount and make it go a little further. It is lovely and even and natural looking.

I would recommend this as a very good DS/High Street foundation brush. Even better than the Eco Tools brush. (My hereto favourite.)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this because Lisa Eldridge recommended it... I found it really really streaky. I much prefer the elf studio powder brush, or even my hands.