October 1, 2014 | 1006 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by bobbywasagoodman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is definitely in your face. Not like in a red lipstick but like a bold girl kind of lipstick. Not alot of girls can pull this off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Wow lol this was by far the ugliest shade I have ever seen haha. It definitely performed like a cheap product. It looked hideous on the lips and was very poor quality. It was a very barbie type pink which in my opinion should stay on barbie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

cheap, matte looks great love it more of a going out color

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Jefernandez

I loooove this pink and specially when is Matte!!! I do recommend this lipstick. Such a great price and quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great matte color & you can use lip pencil to make it more wearable.Definitely worth the price but this is in no way a dupe for Mac Candy Yum Yum or any Mac lipstick as some have stated.Wears as long as my Mac or Nars lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by koalanoises

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all I'm really loving the shade. Appropriately it reminds me of Barbie dolls!! However, my lips aren't considered dry and this stuff literally flakes off after a few hours. Granted, it takes a pretty long time for that to happen, but when it does, it gets patchy and gross and just nasty. i feel like this problem would be solved with a nice lip moisturizer underneath. Bonus: the feel and finish of this is just heavenly right after you put it on!! it makes you feel like a princess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omgeeeeee! A thousand times yessssssss! I waited forever to add this to my lippie collection. I almost didn't want to add it because it looks like a color too much for me... too unsafe and crazy. I only took the plunge because Rite Aid is having a BOGO free sale. This was the free one to the Think Pink I knew would work on my neutral very fair complexion. I said why not as I have noticed Dollhouse is one color that is usually sold out. Guess I learned why.

This color is soooo cute, girly, fresh, playful and fairylike! It does not clash with my skin tone, surprisingly! It automatically makes me feel (and I think look!) like I'm very fashionable. I thought I would look trashy; totally opposite. It puts the sassy in classy! I'm really shocked how awesome this looks!I need to play it unsafe more often... cuz you never know what will end up being a favorite! This is pale-ish pink with very cool-blue tones. I just got this today so don't know how to play up my eyes, but also got the Floral Values 5 pan to see if it will work with this lippie:) Something about this color just makes me feel so happy and carefree. It's youthful and sweet and the color reminds me to not take life too seriously. Definitely put a balm on! These can be drying but the payoff is they last a long time! These formulas are also easy to mix with other colors. This whole Megalast line is HG! The best drugstore lipstick ever! No fragrance and the color actually looks like how it does in the tube. Super opaque. Cruelty free. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

The color is fantastic, pigmented, and long lasting. However, just know that this needs to be primed with a moisturizing lip balm because it is VERY drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since the 80's are back. Decided to give bright lips a try again. I use a warm-rich dark brown liner and lipstick under DollHouse Pink. Makes a contoured, ombre effect with a wearable fun pop of color. Love all the WetNWild matte lipsticks and the Fergie lipsticks too. Will purchase a few backups.

DollHouse Pink is a cool toned, medium pink with matte finish. Gorgeous paired with Prestige waterproof automatic lipliner in "Leather" and Loreal "Beachnut" lipstick.
I am a dark-bronze brown with yellow and red undertones; NW45 or Black Opal Nutmeg/Hazelnut.

The packaging is not the best. But for the price I can deal with it. I paid $1.50 on sale at CVS and Drugstore.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Matte Drug Store brand Inexpensive Comparable to MAC Cons: May appear chalky on chap lips Not Moisturizing