January 28, 2015 | 1260 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 11:32:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a cheap bright pink Barbie lipstick with a matte finish, look no further! This is pigmented enough that goes on exactly how it looks in the tube. On my dry lips this does drag quite a bit upon application but that doesn't affect the opacity. It is very drying and settles into my lip lines but I find most lip products, and all the matte ones I've tried, do that.

Overall, this isn't a lipstick color that I would wear regularly (I received it as a gift) but it is exactly as advertised. The only unfortunate thing is that WnW lipsticks do not fully retract so extra care is needed when uncapping and recapping.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:45:00 PM More reviews by beautiliciouss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are my favourite matte lipsticks recently. I got this on a deal, buy 2 get one free. Bought this in Pinkerbell, Carrot gold and Dollhouse Pink shades. Pigmentation is great, no issues with the packaging. Just a heads up, it’s not moisturizing at all and doesn’t go on easily on your lips. Since the lip colours are so good, I didn’t give up on them and I apply lip balm prior to applying the lipstick and that does the magic for me! The staying power is great. I have to wash my lips with soap to get the colour off, its that stubborn just to give you an idea. Quick tip: They are ‘bold’ colours, and not many people are able to carry them well, so make sure you know what you buying otherwise you will regret your buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Jamsify1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love wet n wild mega last lipsticks! This color is amazing, no lie. I'm a huge pink lipstick fan and this one is one of my top favorites. The staying power is amazing, it stays on all day and it feels like nothing is on your lips. I love everything about this lipstick. Only complaint though, is the lipstick gets on the inside of the cap so you have to be careful taking it on and off. But the pros outweigh the one little con.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by cherrybomb77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I wanted to love this, but I didn't like it at all. It goes on looking very chalky, makes your lips look a lot more dry than they actually are, and if you try to put any kind of lip gloss over this, the lipstick comes off. Nice color, but an awful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

While it looked hideous as a lipstick on my pale skin (for reference, I mix white foundation in a 50:50 ratio with the palest foundations I can find), it makes an excellent blush! For us super cool toned gals who often have blushers come out muddy or dirty looking, the intense blue/purple tone-ness of this lipstick is divine! Works best if you apply with your fingers since the heat of your hands will help it to spread. Super long lasting and no looking like I need to wash dirt off my face! A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by bobbywasagoodman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is definitely in your face. Not like in a red lipstick but like a bold girl kind of lipstick. Not alot of girls can pull this off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Wow lol this was by far the ugliest shade I have ever seen haha. It definitely performed like a cheap product. It looked hideous on the lips and was very poor quality. It was a very barbie type pink which in my opinion should stay on barbie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

cheap, matte looks great love it more of a going out color

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Jefernandez

I loooove this pink and specially when is Matte!!! I do recommend this lipstick. Such a great price and quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great matte color & you can use lip pencil to make it more wearable.Definitely worth the price but this is in no way a dupe for Mac Candy Yum Yum or any Mac lipstick as some have stated.Wears as long as my Mac or Nars lipsticks.