July 28, 2014 | 1298 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omgeeeeee! A thousand times yessssssss! I waited forever to add this to my lippie collection. I almost didn't want to add it because it looks like a color too much for me... too unsafe and crazy. I only took the plunge because Rite Aid is having a BOGO free sale. This was the free one to the Think Pink I knew would work on my neutral very fair complexion. I said why not as I have noticed Dollhouse is one color that is usually sold out. Guess I learned why.

This color is soooo cute, girly, fresh, playful and fairylike! It does not clash with my skin tone, surprisingly! It automatically makes me feel (and I think look!) like I'm very fashionable. I thought I would look trashy; totally opposite. It puts the sassy in classy! I'm really shocked how awesome this looks!I need to play it unsafe more often... cuz you never know what will end up being a favorite! This is pale-ish pink with very cool-blue tones. I just got this today so don't know how to play up my eyes, but also got the Floral Values 5 pan to see if it will work with this lippie:) Something about this color just makes me feel so happy and carefree. It's youthful and sweet and the color reminds me to not take life too seriously. Definitely put a balm on! These can be drying but the payoff is they last a long time! These formulas are also easy to mix with other colors. This whole Megalast line is HG! The best drugstore lipstick ever! No fragrance and the color actually looks like how it does in the tube. Super opaque. Cruelty free. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

The color is fantastic, pigmented, and long lasting. However, just know that this needs to be primed with a moisturizing lip balm because it is VERY drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since the 80's are back. Decided to give bright lips a try again. I use a warm-rich dark brown liner and lipstick under DollHouse Pink. Makes a contoured, ombre effect with a wearable fun pop of color. Love all the WetNWild matte lipsticks and the Fergie lipsticks too. Will purchase a few backups.

DollHouse Pink is a cool toned, medium pink with matte finish. Gorgeous paired with Prestige waterproof automatic lipliner in "Leather" and Loreal "Beachnut" lipstick.
I am a dark-bronze brown with yellow and red undertones; NW45 or Black Opal Nutmeg/Hazelnut.

The packaging is not the best. But for the price I can deal with it. I paid $1.50 on sale at CVS and Drugstore.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Matte Drug Store brand Inexpensive Comparable to MAC Cons: May appear chalky on chap lips Not Moisturizing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, I love this lipstick. I picked it up at DG for $2 and it is the best use of $2 I've spent in a long time! I have an SO who despises lipstick but even he loves this on me! I bought this cheap $1 bubblegum pink lipgloss to wear over it (Broadway High Shine Lip Gloss) and together they look smashing! Both last a long time, have great color payoff and are dirt cheap! I will buy both again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I truly love this lipstick. It is such a fun bright blue based pink it's matte and it lasts! I always avoided this color because I was afraid of how it would look on me until one day I decided to purchase it and I'm glad I gave it a change. I like to wear this with a strong winged out eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fluffydiva

I have been happy with each of the WnW products in this matte line. This particular color isn't the best for medium to deep skin tones and I felt that this might be the case which is why I didn't buy the product that it dupes for (Nicki Minaj's MAC Pink Friday). I took the risk on the less expensive product and find that it comes across too chalky for my skin tone. I love matte products in general so I really attribute the chalkiness to the color rather than the texture. Like other individuals I attempted to add my lip balm (Rosebud Salve) but find that it changes the entire texture of the product and becomes streaky. Because I like the actual color so much, I keep it and use it as a mix product or for an ombre lip-it looks good with deep purple, which are popular right now.
If you have cool tones purchase the product without risk, if you are warm or deep, caution that the color may not be right unless you are ready to get creative.
One other thing, the packaging is fragile. Sometimes the twisting function of the tube doesn't work well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Unique comes to mind when I think of MegaLast lip color line, and this color in particular. I wanted to get something girly for Summer and got Dollhouse Pink at CVS with a coupon, though the original price is great too ($2). I did not realize that it was a matte lip color, and, like many others, find the formula drying. I agree that lips need to be smooth (exfoliated) for this product; I also tried to use lip balm before applying to make up for the drying formula, but find that this lipstick changes texture with lip balm underneath. At least for me, it doesn't mix with the lip balm and loses some of its uniformity. I used eos and burt's bees balms, and maybe it works better with others. Using burt's bees lip gloss over just the lipstick didn't work either. If this lipstick wasn't as drying, I would have given it 5 stars. I do love everything else about it - the color is very pretty, a little cool, so works well with cool-toned skin, and it stays on/doesn't come off for the whole day. I posted a pic in a yellow shirt, that was around 4pm, some 6 hours after applying. it faded some, but stayed uniform. Nice product!

*** *** ***
11/10/13: I have not been using Dollhouse Pink very much lately, as it's no longer Summer, but hope to find a way of wearing it without getting my lips dry. I also wanted to add that I appreciate Wet'n'Wild not testing on animals!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color on me! I have pale, neutral-toned skin (both warm and cool tones). This lipstick is extremely pigmented, so it only takes a tiny dab for a daytime look. The color is a vibrant, Barbie-ish but better pink. It's very "dolly" and does the name justice. It is a little drying, but just put on extra chapstick, and problem solved! Also, the plastic cover is a bit thin, so it may crack. But overall, I would recommend this beautiful color to others. You can see it on my lips in the last pic I just added up there with the teeth showing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Diorxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my favorite go to pink! i feel like barbie every time i wear this color lol its so pigmented and stays on all day. packaging is not the best but for the price you cant complain! gorgeous color!