Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

4.1

on 5/30/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I can honestly say this is my favorite, absolutely favorite color when I'm looking to achieve the black barbie look lol this pink is the best shade. It's bright enough & truly pink enough to make you feel like a popster princess. I've been looking everywhere for this color pink for about two years. I finally found it in my grocery store at Jewel Osco lol I've been wearing it ever since I fell in love with the barbie look

on 5/26/2015 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

I like the color of this lipstick, but it goes on very streaky and uneven, plus it stains my lips red!!! Even with lip liner, this lipstick bleeds like crazy, so i threw it in the trash! NEVER BUY AGAIN!!!!

on 1/21/2015 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

If you are looking for a cheap bright pink Barbie lipstick with a matte finish, look no further! This is pigmented enough that goes on exactly how it looks in the tube. On my dry lips this does drag quite a bit upon application but that doesn't affect the opacity. It is very drying and settles into my lip lines but I find most lip products, and all the matte ones I've tried, do that.

Overall, this isn't a lipstick color that I would wear regularly (I received it as a gift) but it is exactly as advertised. The only unfortunate thing is that WnW lipsticks do not fully retract so extra care is needed when uncapping and recapping.

These are my favourite matte lipsticks recently. I got this on a deal, buy 2 get one free. Bought this in Pinkerbell, Carrot gold and Dollhouse Pink shades. Pigmentation is great, no issues with the packaging. Just a heads up, it’s not moisturizing at all and doesn’t go on easily on your lips. Since the lip colours are so good, I didn’t give up on them and I apply lip balm prior to applying the lipstick and that does the magic for me! The staying power is great. I have to wash my lips with soap to get the colour off, its that stubborn just to give you an idea. Quick tip: They are ‘bold’ colours, and not many people are able to carry them well, so make sure you know what you buying otherwise you will regret your buy!

on 12/27/2014 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love wet n wild mega last lipsticks! This color is amazing, no lie. I'm a huge pink lipstick fan and this one is one of my top favorites. The staying power is amazing, it stays on all day and it feels like nothing is on your lips. I love everything about this lipstick. Only complaint though, is the lipstick gets on the inside of the cap so you have to be careful taking it on and off. But the pros outweigh the one little con.

on 11/23/2014 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Eyes: Violet

I wanted to love this, but I didn't like it at all. It goes on looking very chalky, makes your lips look a lot more dry than they actually are, and if you try to put any kind of lip gloss over this, the lipstick comes off. Nice color, but an awful product.

on 10/26/2014 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

While it looked hideous as a lipstick on my pale skin (for reference, I mix white foundation in a 50:50 ratio with the palest foundations I can find), it makes an excellent blush! For us super cool toned gals who often have blushers come out muddy or dirty looking, the intense blue/purple tone-ness of this lipstick is divine! Works best if you apply with your fingers since the heat of your hands will help it to spread. Super long lasting and no looking like I need to wash dirt off my face! A little goes a long way!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This color is definitely in your face. Not like in a red lipstick but like a bold girl kind of lipstick. Not alot of girls can pull this off.

on 9/6/2014 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Wow lol this was by far the ugliest shade I have ever seen haha. It definitely performed like a cheap product. It looked hideous on the lips and was very poor quality. It was a very barbie type pink which in my opinion should stay on barbie.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

cheap, matte looks great love it more of a going out color

Recommended for Medium Skin