August 22, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Jefernandez

I loooove this pink and specially when is Matte!!! I do recommend this lipstick. Such a great price and quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great matte color & you can use lip pencil to make it more wearable.Definitely worth the price but this is in no way a dupe for Mac Candy Yum Yum or any Mac lipstick as some have stated.Wears as long as my Mac or Nars lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by koalanoises

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all I'm really loving the shade. Appropriately it reminds me of Barbie dolls!! However, my lips aren't considered dry and this stuff literally flakes off after a few hours. Granted, it takes a pretty long time for that to happen, but when it does, it gets patchy and gross and just nasty. i feel like this problem would be solved with a nice lip moisturizer underneath. Bonus: the feel and finish of this is just heavenly right after you put it on!! it makes you feel like a princess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omgeeeeee! A thousand times yessssssss! I waited forever to add this to my lippie collection. I almost didn't want to add it because it looks like a color too much for me... too unsafe and crazy. I only took the plunge because Rite Aid is having a BOGO free sale. This was the free one to the Think Pink I knew would work on my neutral very fair complexion. I said why not as I have noticed Dollhouse is one color that is usually sold out. Guess I learned why.

This color is soooo cute, girly, fresh, playful and fairylike! It does not clash with my skin tone, surprisingly! It automatically makes me feel (and I think look!) like I'm very fashionable. I thought I would look trashy; totally opposite. It puts the sassy in classy! I'm really shocked how awesome this looks!I need to play it unsafe more often... cuz you never know what will end up being a favorite! This is pale-ish pink with very cool-blue tones. I just got this today so don't know how to play up my eyes, but also got the Floral Values 5 pan to see if it will work with this lippie:) Something about this color just makes me feel so happy and carefree. It's youthful and sweet and the color reminds me to not take life too seriously. Definitely put a balm on! These can be drying but the payoff is they last a long time! These formulas are also easy to mix with other colors. This whole Megalast line is HG! The best drugstore lipstick ever! No fragrance and the color actually looks like how it does in the tube. Super opaque. Cruelty free. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

The color is fantastic, pigmented, and long lasting. However, just know that this needs to be primed with a moisturizing lip balm because it is VERY drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since the 80's are back. Decided to give bright lips a try again. I use a warm-rich dark brown liner and lipstick under DollHouse Pink. Makes a contoured, ombre effect with a wearable fun pop of color. Love all the WetNWild matte lipsticks and the Fergie lipsticks too. Will purchase a few backups.

DollHouse Pink is a cool toned, medium pink with matte finish. Gorgeous paired with Prestige waterproof automatic lipliner in "Leather" and Loreal "Beachnut" lipstick.
I am a dark-bronze brown with yellow and red undertones; NW45 or Black Opal Nutmeg/Hazelnut.

The packaging is not the best. But for the price I can deal with it. I paid $1.50 on sale at CVS and Drugstore.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Matte Drug Store brand Inexpensive Comparable to MAC Cons: May appear chalky on chap lips Not Moisturizing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, I love this lipstick. I picked it up at DG for $2 and it is the best use of $2 I've spent in a long time! I have an SO who despises lipstick but even he loves this on me! I bought this cheap $1 bubblegum pink lipgloss to wear over it (Broadway High Shine Lip Gloss) and together they look smashing! Both last a long time, have great color payoff and are dirt cheap! I will buy both again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I truly love this lipstick. It is such a fun bright blue based pink it's matte and it lasts! I always avoided this color because I was afraid of how it would look on me until one day I decided to purchase it and I'm glad I gave it a change. I like to wear this with a strong winged out eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fluffydiva

I have been happy with each of the WnW products in this matte line. This particular color isn't the best for medium to deep skin tones and I felt that this might be the case which is why I didn't buy the product that it dupes for (Nicki Minaj's MAC Pink Friday). I took the risk on the less expensive product and find that it comes across too chalky for my skin tone. I love matte products in general so I really attribute the chalkiness to the color rather than the texture. Like other individuals I attempted to add my lip balm (Rosebud Salve) but find that it changes the entire texture of the product and becomes streaky. Because I like the actual color so much, I keep it and use it as a mix product or for an ombre lip-it looks good with deep purple, which are popular right now.
If you have cool tones purchase the product without risk, if you are warm or deep, caution that the color may not be right unless you are ready to get creative.
One other thing, the packaging is fragile. Sometimes the twisting function of the tube doesn't work well.