April 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick in Don't Blink Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by DaysiDarling

I most likely would buy it again, I love the color its Pink but not to bright and not to dark its perfect. It's a nice lipstick to use around spring time it gives your lips that "pop".
Make sure when using this lipstick you do use a lipbalm such as (EOS, Chaptstick, Burtbees) I don't recommend using Carmex, carmex makes it glossy..unless thats what you want. Use some sort of moisturizer on your lips, it will chap your lips unless you use a balm before it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Holyyy Wowww!! The perfect pop of color, perfect in texture and not dry or cakey for a lipstick. This has long staying power and for added shine, I top it off with clear gloss. Im totally in love with these and want more colors! I cant say enough compliments for Wet n Wild as they really stepped up their line but stayed true to the price value. Cheap in price but not at all cheap in quality. For $1.49, you cant beat it anywhere else and you just want more! Job well done!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by susan75

Love love lovvvved the bright color. It really stands out and everybody comments on it when I wear it. One thing that I didn't like is that it left my lips feeling like they were coated with something and it made them really dry and sticky. Other than that though, it's pretty great and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Gorgeous color on my pigmented lips- a bright pink that will be perfect for summer or when I need a pop of color. It does go on matte so I highly suggest you use a base of a lip balm or lip prep first before application. It has good color payoff and lasting power. You can also build up the color, but one swipe was sufficient for me. If you enjoy bright shades of lipstick then I would give this a try. It is inexpensive and if you don't like it, you don't have to worry about spending too much money on it. I have a medium skin tone with a slight olive undertone and this was a flattering color for me. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

This is not a color I would ever buy, but I got it as part of a wet n wild lot on ebay. I tried it on and was shocked at how nice it looked! Most pink lip colors don't do a good job at masking my natural lip color, which is really pigmented. So I tend to have to work with my natural color, and can't really experiment with shades that wouldn't work well over my lips. This lipstick is so matte and opague that it completely masks my natural lip color, and it actually looks really nice! I'm pretty conservative with my lip colors, I probably would never wear this out because I'm NC10 and would look crazy, but if you're more daring than me, I'd definitely try this shade. The texture isn't too bad, make sure your lips are well moisturized though because this can be drying. It's not sticky, and I can easily forget I have lipstick on when I'm wearing this which is a huge plus to me. The staying power is amazing. I'm looking forward to trying more lippies from this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by oOPopDeluxeOo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! It's almost neon on me, and compliments my skin very well. It's a semi matte finish, which I love, and is long lasting. I find it lasts longer if I apply, blot, and then apply again. I get up to 8 hours of wear with minimum bleeding or feathering.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Zena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's bright, but a rich pink on my lips. I wore it indoors recently and liked the way it stayed on even through eating. Will possibly wear it out tomorrow to a Work's party.

Typical WnW quality- long lasting, semi matte finish, shiny, no scent and nice colour.

Would recommend to all women of colour/ darker skin tones who want a vibrant pink that's not barbie, but bright.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by yobay3

This color is amazing. I pair it with Mac Embrace Me l/l (LE). I have gotten many compliments with this color. I've had Girl about Town before which is not a dupe but very simlar. And I love this way more. The texture is my favorite not quite matte, satin. And like the drawback of all the WNW Megalast l/s the packaging is very poor because it doesn't allow you to roll down the lipstick all the way. So you have to be bery careful when putting the cap back on. Otherwise I loooove this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking to try something new so I picked this up. Can't beat price at 1.99. I felt the need to tone it down a bit, so used MAC Chestnut lip liner over lips and topped it with Miami lip gloss by elf. In the tube, it looked intimidating because it's so bright, but it can be toned down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by bopadoo

I love bright neon lips, and I wanted a matte color, because a super bright color and super shiny lips don't look good, in my opinion. These give AMAZING color and are very matte. I can imagine that people with super dry lips would find this dry, but with lip balm, this would be fine. And for the price, this is a great product with fun bright colors! Just know that this is a SUUUUUPER bright color, and not for you if looking for something subtle :)