Bath and Body Works Charmed Life Body Lotion

3.9

on 7/8/2013 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This smells so nice! Powdery and girly. Not too powdery though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I have the travel size and carry it in my purse. It has a very strong scent. I use it sparingly so it's not overwhelming. Non-greasy and soaks into skin quickly.

on 3/22/2013 3:56:00 PM

The scent is pretty good, but can be overpowering. The lotion isn't very moisturizing and feels a big greasy. It's cheaply made and overpriced.

on 3/5/2013 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The packaging is cute and flashy, but the scent is a hit or huge miss depending on my mood. At times I like it, while other times it makes me nauseous.

It is one of those scents that smells better on the skin than anywhere else. However, anywhere else it does not smell so good. Even the smell of it that lingers in the air after application is somewhat unpleasant and borderline nauseating.

I could see how people can like it, but I can understand even better why it was stacked up in the clearance section after a while.

Would not use it as a gift, and would not buy it again.

on 12/3/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

MMMMM, loved this! I love when Bath & Body Works come out with a scent that don't go over well (for some) so they mark it down 75% and people like myself and the reviewer below can scoop it up and enjoy! It is very "pure" and "girly"... fruity with a clean powdery scent, sorta hard to explain but a great everyday wash/lotion/spray scent! And it was only $2.75!!!! It last a VERY VERY long time! I personally think you can't go wrong with this one for young and old! This is a fragrance that is unique (well to me) but not offensive and perfect for any season. Oh and one that you can't stop sniffing your arm with! (If you love Vanilla) (;

on 9/14/2012 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I find that Charmed Life has a less dense quality than any of the other lotions BBW produces. With that said, I find that the lack of thickness it provides is just right. I have a problem with ingrown hairs and the constancy of Charmed Life is perfect for my skin.

As for the scent, I'm not a big fan of. My boyfriend isn't either. I might end up throwing it way considering since I have a little less that half the bottle left. It gives off a very strong, girly vanilla musk. I love vanilla just as much as the next girl but this one is too much. Too sweet.

on 2/17/2012 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this lotion, goes on great, dries fast , and smells amazing!!! Leaves skin super soft. My favorite B&B fragrance now :)

on 1/12/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

MMMMM, loved this! I love when Bath & Body Works come out with a scent that don't go over well (for some) so they mark it down 75% and people like myself and the reviewer below can scoop it up and enjoy! It is very "pure" and "girly"... fruity with a clean powdery scent, sorta hard to explain but a great everyday wash/lotion/spray scent! It last a VERY VERY long time! I personally think you can't go wrong with this one for young and old! This is a fragrance that is unique (well to me) but not offensive and perfect for any season. Oh and one that you can't stop sniffing your arm with!!! :)

on 1/1/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has come to be one of my most favorite scents of Bath and Body Works! It smells so good. I can smell a bit of guava, and vanilla. This is sort of in between smelling clean, and fruity. And on top of that, I got this at the Semi-Annual Sale for just $2.62!!! Love it!

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products