November 27, 2014 | 1461 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Charmed Life Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells so nice! Powdery and girly. Not too powdery though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the travel size and carry it in my purse. It has a very strong scent. I use it sparingly so it's not overwhelming. Non-greasy and soaks into skin quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

The scent is pretty good, but can be overpowering. The lotion isn't very moisturizing and feels a big greasy. It's cheaply made and overpriced.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The packaging is cute and flashy, but the scent is a hit or huge miss depending on my mood. At times I like it, while other times it makes me nauseous.

It is one of those scents that smells better on the skin than anywhere else. However, anywhere else it does not smell so good. Even the smell of it that lingers in the air after application is somewhat unpleasant and borderline nauseating.

I could see how people can like it, but I can understand even better why it was stacked up in the clearance section after a while.

Would not use it as a gift, and would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

MMMMM, loved this! I love when Bath & Body Works come out with a scent that don't go over well (for some) so they mark it down 75% and people like myself and the reviewer below can scoop it up and enjoy! It is very "pure" and "girly"... fruity with a clean powdery scent, sorta hard to explain but a great everyday wash/lotion/spray scent! And it was only $2.75!!!! It last a VERY VERY long time! I personally think you can't go wrong with this one for young and old! This is a fragrance that is unique (well to me) but not offensive and perfect for any season. Oh and one that you can't stop sniffing your arm with! (If you love Vanilla) (;

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that Charmed Life has a less dense quality than any of the other lotions BBW produces. With that said, I find that the lack of thickness it provides is just right. I have a problem with ingrown hairs and the constancy of Charmed Life is perfect for my skin.

As for the scent, I'm not a big fan of. My boyfriend isn't either. I might end up throwing it way considering since I have a little less that half the bottle left. It gives off a very strong, girly vanilla musk. I love vanilla just as much as the next girl but this one is too much. Too sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lotion, goes on great, dries fast , and smells amazing!!! Leaves skin super soft. My favorite B&B fragrance now :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by hair2show

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

MMMMM, loved this! I love when Bath & Body Works come out with a scent that don't go over well (for some) so they mark it down 75% and people like myself and the reviewer below can scoop it up and enjoy! It is very "pure" and "girly"... fruity with a clean powdery scent, sorta hard to explain but a great everyday wash/lotion/spray scent! It last a VERY VERY long time! I personally think you can't go wrong with this one for young and old! This is a fragrance that is unique (well to me) but not offensive and perfect for any season. Oh and one that you can't stop sniffing your arm with!!! :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has come to be one of my most favorite scents of Bath and Body Works! It smells so good. I can smell a bit of guava, and vanilla. This is sort of in between smelling clean, and fruity. And on top of that, I got this at the Semi-Annual Sale for just $2.62!!! Love it!