July 25, 2014 | 1980 users online

Eyeliner - Illamasqua - Precision Ink - Havoc

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by RosaRose89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite eyeliner of all time.

I am extremely picky about liners, and will only use those that are completely smudge proof, otherwise it quickly collects under my lower lashes. Believe me when I say there is no way this can fade or smudge (physically impossible once it has dried on your skin, which takes about 30-60 seconds). You can feel totally safe to go swimming with this liner on.

When you remove it (with an oil-based makeup remover), it comes off in flakes. It does not leave a stain after you've removed it.

The colour, a beautiful, dark burgundy, is perfect for green eyes, but I'm sure it would look good on anyone. It is not as harsh on my pale skin as jet black, but not purple enough that anyone would notice you're wearing 'coloured' eyeliner. It goes on totally opaque, and has a slight shine (not glitter or metallic).

The conical, spongey applicator is extremely easy to use and achieve a detailed, smooth shape. It does not clump in your lashes as you apply it, which many other waterproof liquid liners do.

The consistency is not watery at all, and not gloopy either. You need to shake it before use. This will make it last longer and ensure you don't have a watery application for the first few months, then are left with a thick, dried up mess. This goes for all waterproof liquid liner.

Yes, it is pricey, but completely worth it if you are serious about the staying power of your liner. Perfect product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Great eyeliner, waterproof applies opaque and doesn't budge. Im a big fan of all illamasqua makeup and this is no exception. I am planning on buying more colour eyeliners. Love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

I love this liner. This color is gorgeous and is versatile for both day and night. To me, this color looks like a deep aubergine with a brownish tinge to it once applied, though it looks burgundy wet in the tube. It is quite lovely for many color of eyes and not as harsh as black. I feel this brings out my Hazel eyes quite nicely.

illamaqua formula is long wearing. Not waterproof, which I prefer. I do not have issues with flaking or pealing with this colour, though I think this may rely heavily on what kind of eye primer you use. Application is incredibly smooth, pigmented, and opaque. I only have to go over a line once to get full colour payoff.

It is pricey Currently $27.50 for 0.06 oz at Sephora. I really do not like the price, but the colour is just so beautiful that I will probably purchase this again when I run out.

EDIT ::
I decided I do not particularly like this product. Not because it isn't good, but because I decided that the Sheen it has, like a wet liquid even though it is dry, I felt like the sheen made the liner look uneven, even though it was in fact even.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by virgomoon964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the color of this eyeliner. I don't care for the applicator so I use an angled brush. Has good staying power. Kind of pricey, but a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by RainWitch

I have this in Havoc and it's really lovely. I was recommended this shade as the purple would bring out my green eyes, which it does! The formula is definitely waterproof and won't budge once it's on. The brush is the slight downside to this product, although it is a minor issue. I find that it is ever so slightly 'bumpy' and not that great to get a smooth line. I prefer to use a separate eyeliner brush for this (Illamasqua's angled eyeliner brush works very well.) Overall, an excellent product, expensive, but definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by whogrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I get compliments on this eyeliner every time I wear it. It is the most gorgeous shade of burgundy. Glides on like a dream and stays on all day. This was my first precision ink purchase, after this one worked so well I went ahead and bought the black one (abyss). These liquid liners are my go-tos

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

my first purchase from Illamasqua was this plum-brown eyeliner and a pair of very dramatic falsies for special occasions.

it applies as a rich brownish-burgundy colour and not a black wannabe like most browns tend to do, it's a true colour on it's own and looks amazing with golden eyeshadow.

true to it's promise the thing is really waterproof and doesn't smudge no matter what you do to it! the only way to get this of is by one or two swipes of eye-make up remover.

the reason it lost one point with me was the price, it costs around $25 so I did have MAC liner expectations from it.

otherwise I think it's a lovely brown liner for when you want a different look, I'm always getting complements when I use it.