December 21, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Ultra Shine Lip Gloss #9 Love me pink

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for lip glosses that look the same in the tube as they do on the lips. These SEPHORA glosses have a great color payoff. This one is a good summer color. It's a nice medium pink with blue shimmery undertones that make your teeth look white. I would think this color would look good with pale or tanned skin. She bought a very pale pink that made me think of Nicki Minaj's lip color which I happen to dislike. It's fine for younger generation as they can pull off many makeup looks that I just can't anymore. They had a really big selection and I want to try more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

this is part of Sephoras Ultra Shine Lip Gloss collection. the colour is hot pink with a blue very shimmery undertone.

this Gloss is very shimmery but not chunky, it applies nicely and lasts most of the day. I use it either on it's own for a girly look or on top of my more daring pink colours. the cool undertones give it a nice glow.

as with others in this collection it has both a nice texture and taste to it and will not leave your lips dry. I'm giving the packaging I high rating because the gloss looks really pretty in the see through bottle.