September 2, 2014 | 1981 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Style Packed

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a blue-based, bright fuschia gloss for a while now. Once I saw this at MAC, I immediately swatched it and applied on my lips. Unfortunately for me, this was sold out EVERYWHERE at local MAC stores and The Bay counters, so I ordered it online. I've been using it almost every night that I go out because it is just sooo gorgeous! It brightens up the face and adds some pizazz to my otherwise plain outfits (I've been wearing a lot of black lately...). I love it! Too bad it's LE. It's too late to buy a back-up now :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss! Makes my lips look like candy. It's described as a bright, vivid fuchsia on the MAC website. However, I think that it's a very versatile color that would look good on many different skin tones. It's a brighter pink than Pink Poodle but it's not a bubble gum pink. It truly is unique. I pair it with MAC Magenta lip pencil and it matches it perfectly! Limited edition gloss from the Tour De Fabulous collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

When I first saw a review for this prior to its release, I knew I had to have it. I've been on the hunt for a very blue-based fuschia gloss and I was sure that this would not disappoint. This is such a great shade. In the tube, it does look intimidating. It is nearly a neon shade of fuschia, but once on my pigmented lips, it looks very nice and extremely wearable. By itself, I can wear a thin layer and it gives me a strong pop of hot pink. But (and this is where the full potential of this gloss is realized), when I mix it with MAC's Up The Amp lipstick, the colour becomes a gorgeous blue-based pinky lavender. Against my mocha complexion, it really looks so lovely and pretty. I love it! This gloss is LE, so I am putting some serious thought into purchasing a back-up because I have no idea where to get a dupe. Revlon Pink Pop is probably the closest dupe, but it lacks the strength in the pigmentation. This is a cool colour and MAC needs to make this perm. I missed out on Candy Yum-Yum, but this is fantastic in its place. As a matter of fact, I think this shade is much more versatile.