October 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lipstick - TopShop - Navada lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the formula of topshop lipsticks, the packaging is pretty but it's not very durable, but this colour is awful for me. It doesn't add anything to my lips, it just takes everything away and makes me look dead, it could be my skin tone as some people have raved about this colour but I don't see it. I would buy another topshop lipstick just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this lip color, which on my tube says "Nevada", as well as 2 other colors (Innocent and Secret Admirer).

I'm always in pursuit of the perfect pink nude. Not too pink, not too nude, and almost impossible to find. Taa Daa! I found one. This color is a soft nude tinged with pink. Just enough pink to make my pigmented lips look like a subtle kissable baby pinky nude. Oh so sexy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow wow wow, what a superb nude this is! I would buy again as it's creamy and subtle with enough coverage for pigmented lips...gorgeous !