July 29, 2014 | 1972 users online

Treatments (Face) - Boots - No7 Calm Skin Redness-relief Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by hoopychick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I've used it for years now. I have very pale skin and also have rosacea. My rosacea causes me to flush/blush frequently, I have perpetually "rosy" cheeks, and when my skin is really reacting it is tender/painful to the touch. This gel doesn't take away all the redness, it does make it a little lighter. Also it keeps my skin much less reactive. I went for a few months not using the gel, and did notice a increase in flushing/blushing in my skin. I also have noticed that my face is less tender when I use this daily. Boots No.7 Calm Skin Redness-relief Gel is a product I use everyday underneath my moisturizer and will continue to do so! I recommend this to anyone with sensitive/reactive skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I get redness on my cheeks and forehead and this stuff really helps to calm that and keep my face looking balanced. Is it a miracle? No, but its the best I've found to keep rendess at peace, lol. Price is steep but hey, if you use a pea sized amount twice a day its not too bad. It also is actually very moisturizing and feels lovely on your face! Until I find something that is a miracle i'll stick with this!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mumakesmehot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS:
Pretty, as well as hygienic, packaging
Absorbed quickly
Light film-feeling when applied
Worked as a decent foundation primer, which increased my foundation longevity by two and a half hours

CONS:
The redness-relief only seems to last for a few minutes
Expensive, even for a drugstore or mid-store item ($20.00 USA)
Didn't moisturize my skin

I would never purchase this again as it fails to deliver its promise.