November 24, 2014 | 1954 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Beyond Belief - Natural Focus Brightening Serum

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I noticed nothing. The only brightening effect came from a whitish cast from residue. The contents also seperated within the tube and I always had to remember to gently massage the tube before opening, or I would get a squirt of clear liquid instead of the complete product. Product beaded up around eyes and hard to remove.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I really like this eye cream. Let face it, it is RARE that we find a decent eye cream that does what it claims. I'm done with the days of buying department store eye creams for $100 claiming to do everything under the sun. Beyond Belief Natural Focus Brightening Serum retails for only $9.99 and it is found at Sally Beauty Supply. It's not a serum, it's more of a thick matte cream. I lightly massage it around the entire orbital area and I can feel a soothing relief at initial contact. I do feel relief especially in the morning. I can feel a tightening sensation and I can notice relief from puffiness. Over time, it will brighten the under eye area but it's very minimal and it won't vanish dark circles. For ten bucks, I'm very content with the performance of this eye cream and will repurchase in the future.