October 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Masks - Borghese - Fango Active Mud for Face and Body

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this mask several times a year for over 10 years. It was the only oil absorbing mask I ever really used. It is excellent at removing excess oil. Apply a THICK layer and leave for 10 minutes, rinse. You will notice a difference after the first use. I stopped using it a few years ago, as my skin went from combo to dry. If you're acne prone, and or oily, try this. You'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by jiegao8

Love this cute bottle of green mud! I used to use Queen Helene but probably won't go back again since discovering this one. Every time I use it, I feel like I'm doing an expensive facial spa at home. The texture just feels so luxurious and the smell is heavenly. I use this once a week. I just followed the instruction and put on a thick layer and wait for about 10 minutes then rise it off, it's probably easier to do it in the shower so the green mud doesn't splatter everywhere around your sink. Now what I love the most about this product is that after I rinsed it off, I can actually see some whiteheads (yuck I know) sitting on top of my skin that I can just wipe off with cotton pad and then rinse again, moreover my skin actually feels a little moisturized after using it, unlike most mud/clay mask which tend to dry my skin out. It's just a lovely product overall that deserves a great recommendation!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I got this product was because of my acne. I saw so many people were raving about it so I had to try it. It's alright. Yes, I guess it does make my pores smaller but it doesn't help with acne at all. I know it isnt mainly to heal acne, I was just expecting more

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lovenati

The ONLY problem with this mud is that NOONE uses it correctly. you put it on as thick as possible and DON'T let it dry. this mud works like a hose on concrete pressure pushes the aqua di vita into the skin and pushes dirt out so you can't put it on thin...thin is for clay masques that suck out impurities...mud is put on thick to push the good stuff into the skin. I like to put it on in the morning go pee, make my coffee and rinse it off in the shower. It will stain so I have a special dark grey wash cloth I use to take it off...I also like to apply it with flat spoonish instrument...I use this to scrape it off when I'm done as well.

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Fabby11225

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I have acne prone skin and do suffer from hormonal break outs and this product works wonders. I see instant results. This product really deep cleans and tightens my pores. In the past I have made my own mask using Bentonite Clay mask, St Ives, and Proactive and they have not matched Fango by far.

* Use on clean skin and maximize results by exfoliating 24 to 48hrs beforehand.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by deebaby07

I loved this mask.. it's great for soaking up oil on my face and chin. I tried using it on my body and it was kind of a mess and difficult to wash. It's good to use on your face only. Do not put it on any dry sensetive. Mine are my cheeks and they BURNED. The container is so cute and I'm thinking of keeping it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by karen360

Love this face mask. I use it once a week to help clean out my pores and it works really great! My skin is whiter and glowing right after using it. I really love the scent too. I have acne prone skin and this helped me clear my skin. I highly recommend it to everybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by katiadower

This is one of the few masks where I've actually noticed a measurable difference after using it. It shrinks pores, makes your skin glow and evens out skin tone even after one use. Ive ben using Fango since the late 80's--It's an amazing product and worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MacPops

I wanted so badly to love this and I did at first. However, it makes me break out on my face and neck. Perhaps I can use it on my body, but not my face area. So sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by mimihoco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the best firming masks, shrinks pores w/o leaving your skin high and dry! My summer time go-to-mask for years and a red carpet must. As soon as you apply it, you start feeling the firming effect and when it's dry and time to rinse off, you might think, oh-oh is my skin going to be tight and dry?, you will be amazed how your skin feels so refreshed and soft. Also a great hot summer home spa treatment for your whole body!! It is an old school 'mud' mask - suggest clearing your surroundings for the green mud splatter. Keep it in the fridge for the full effect.