Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 2/21/2015 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I seriously love this blush. Its really hard to get my hands on this blush but when I did, I was so excited! Unfortunately there was only 1 shade or I would have bought all of the lol. Anyways, its really easy to blend and its quite pigmented. It also looks very natural which is great because on my "no makeup" days I love to use products like these.

I would love to repurchase (:

on 2/18/2015 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a nice plum blush for years since I had one in 09 and haven't found it since.I got this in walmart and tried the plum wine one.I love how it looks just hate putting it on.I find my self rolling it to a little ball and pat it on my cheeks.I bought it last year and barley ran out.I would get this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an absolute fail product for me. I bought 2 of them a while ago, a peachy coral and a true pink (I don't remember the shade names). I thought they would be a cool product, so I picked some up one day. I was doing my makeup and I wanted to use one, so I just dipped my finger into it to try and pick up the color. But it was pretty much impossible, and the more I tried to put pressure on it so I could pick up some pigment it just pushed itself away from my fingers. So I tried to put it on with a small stippling brush. I got a little on the brush, but when I put it on my skin I could barely see any pigment and it just looked really slimy and gross. About 5-9 layers of this stuff later I had built up some pigment and just decided to go with it. All day (well, when it was actually on) my face felt slimy and gross, and an hour later the blush had disappeared. I tried the products a few more times before giving up and throwing them out. These are absolutely horrible -- DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

on 1/20/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Oh my God... That's all I can say! This blush is amazing and cheap too. Giiiiirl when I say I have oily skin I mean I have oily skin like whoa. I now use because primer but even without primer and just foundation or without foundation this blush lasts all day! All day as in 10 hours before fading. I have tried every single high end blush -- Mac, Bobbi brown, tarte, the balm And etc you name it. This is the only blush that has ever stayed on my face for longer than 3 hours -- totally recommend it!

on 1/13/2015 12:32:00 AM

I have a hard time finding blush because I am pretty pale and usually have breakouts that I don't want to highlight. This blush blends perfectly with my skin, tone and texture wise, so that it looks naturally flushed and makeupless!! Plus, this doesn't make me breakout at all. My favorite thing about this is the texture- light and creamy so it just blends right in with your skin!

on 1/4/2015 12:12:00 AM

I bought this product in the winter because my cheeks tend to be dryer.
I like the colour (I bought the coral one) and
I found that it lasted on my face all day.
Iike many people, I did have issues applying it. Since its squishy it crumbles if you scoop it out.
Then my sister who also has used this blush before, told me to apply it by smiling and applying the blush directly to my face from the container. It definately made a big difference in a good way!
I had to little circles that I blended out for a nice flush of colour.
I dont wear much or heavy foundation so I didnt have any issues with colour transfer.
But I still use this blush the same way and get great results.

Eh this blush is ok. I'm going to use it up but the consistency isn't my favorite and I have to use my fingers to blend it in. I do like that it sets to a powder consistency though. I just have other cream blushes I like better and this is just meh for me.

on 12/23/2014 8:47:00 PM

I think i like this brand of blush. It is very subtle for a natural look and easily applied with a flat or a blush brush. Blends into mousse or liquid foundations easily. Staying power is so-so thus far, but i live in a humid/hot environment; not sure if i would re purchase this product yet, however i am pleased with it.

on 11/22/2014 11:11:00 PM

I like the colors and it blends fairly well. However I bought two one in (I don't know the exact names) a wine and coral shade, and they got really gross in their containers and, to me, have a odd consistency.

I don't have very many nice things to say about this product.
This review is for shade 15 Rose Petal, which is an orange-pink colour.

Problem 1 - How on earth are you supposed to apply this? At first I thought, "oh that looks like a nice idea" but no. No. That was a mistake. I would love to ask whoever came up with this, "how am I supposed to apply this?" Sincerely I wonder. A really frustrating experience. If you put your finger in it, it just squishes. It's all "BOUNCY" so you can't wipe it with your finger because it's like non-crumbly playdoh.

Problem 2 - It's not very pigmented, but that's not a big deal because the colour is nasty on skin

Problem 3 - Doesn't stay on at all. And even if it did, it's slimey. It's uneven to begin with, just due to the texture of the stuff. The longer it's on the more uneven it gets.

Just bad.