August 27, 2014 | 1952 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this blush because I was intrigued by the idea of "bouncy" consistency and I wanted a creamy blush for a natural look. The colour range of this line isn't horrible, but all the colour did seen quite bright for my NW10 skin. I chose the pink colour with the coolest undertones I could find (fresh pink). The packaging isn't bad, as it closes firmly. The instant I touched the blush it was indeed bouncy. However, the application of this blush was a disaster. I tried everything- fingers, blush brush, stippling brush, flat top brush, beauty blender- and it all looked like a streaky, uneven mess and it had a weird gritty feeling on my face. It mixed oddly with my foundation and the colour looked clown-like on my face. It doesn't blend at all so it was basically bright pink streaks all over my cheeks that felt like sand. I don't think I'll give it a second chance and from now on I'll stick with blushes that are not cool sounding textures but rather are more practical and blendable for a subtle, nature look. I don't think this would work for any skin type, but it is fun to poke in the package lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Redhairedgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is on the pricier side and not good at all. The colour and a dewy look in hind site is perfect. But to my disappointment this blush appears very cakey no matter what... Also it takes a lot of product build up to have good pigmentation. Just not worth it- fail product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

I haven't tried these I just wanted to say to the people who review them saying they aren't good with powder, no because you've powdered your face putting a cream product over the top of the powder will break it up that's why you put it on an unpowdered face:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

I reviewed the color orchid hush earlier and have now purchased coffee cake. The color is so brightening and melts in my skin completely. Powder blushes from the drugstore look like a second layer on your skin barring a few exceptions such as the happy booster blushes from physicians formula. These cream blushes have such a thin texture and sink in the skin with fingers. Yet they are not oily or shimmery or matte. I honestly think the texture is dreamy and fresh. A truly innovative product and I'm quite shocked at the negative reviews. I would hate it if they were discontinued just because some people cannot appreciate a unique product that adds such playfulness to a usually mundane makeup routine and performs beautifully at that!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

NOPE. This stuff is just wrong wrong wrong. I think it looks very artificial and unflattering. You have to rub the hell out of your cheek for a non justifiable minimum look, and even then, it doesn't sit on the skin right. If you want everyone to know you are wearing blush, wear this. If you like something more flattering, I'd try NARS, benefit, or even a cheap Revlon blush could do better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really do like these. I found the color selection was great and the texture is very intriguing so I had to buy one like whatttt I was not expecting this weird non greasy creamy squishy blush. I was kinda sad because when you open it the lid is kinda hard so if you really grip it and your finger slips you gouge the blush with your finger :\ But I see a bunch of review complaining about applying the product! What I do to avoid uneven application is take the product in its container and just pat it on my cheeks then blend it out!! So much easier

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Cnwalter

This has all the negatives of a cream blush (it doesn't blend well with my mineral or powder make up) ... But none of the benefits --it doesn't look dewy, just glittery. Most importantly it clumps and applies unevenly with creams and liquids too. Boo! Some of the colors are nice if you can actually get it on your face...but why?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Josienicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Made me break out. Great color (pink frosting) & texture though. Didn't seem to last long, but then again all blushes I've tried seem to be that way. Going in the trash unfortunately. /:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by glamguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this blush everyday. My only complaint is the packaging. The plastic lid fell off almost immediately so now the product just swims around in my makeup bag. It goes on light and looks natural and pretty. Lasts along time too for work.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MacAddict0

I didn't love this product, but I liked it. The consistency is very fun, kind of like play-doh. I have this blush in shades hot tamale, fresh pink and plum wine. Of all of these, I think plum wine is best for a fair skin tone. These blushes wear nicely, but I wouldn't combine them with powder. Over all pretty good:)