July 28, 2014 | 2081 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Cnwalter

This has all the negatives of a cream blush (it doesn't blend well with my mineral or powder make up) ... But none of the benefits --it doesn't look dewy, just glittery. Most importantly it clumps and applies unevenly with creams and liquids too. Boo! Some of the colors are nice if you can actually get it on your face...but why?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Josienicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Made me break out. Great color (pink frosting) & texture though. Didn't seem to last long, but then again all blushes I've tried seem to be that way. Going in the trash unfortunately. /:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by glamguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this blush everyday. My only complaint is the packaging. The plastic lid fell off almost immediately so now the product just swims around in my makeup bag. It goes on light and looks natural and pretty. Lasts along time too for work.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MacAddict0

I didn't love this product, but I liked it. The consistency is very fun, kind of like play-doh. I have this blush in shades hot tamale, fresh pink and plum wine. Of all of these, I think plum wine is best for a fair skin tone. These blushes wear nicely, but I wouldn't combine them with powder. Over all pretty good:)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeupMonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's alright,I have the shade fresh pink or something like that. It's color payoff is nice and it looks natrual. There is nothing special about it-it does not bounce, it's just a cream blush. Also the application is hard, I use my fingers or an elf stippling brush. You can build it which rocks, and I blend it out with a shimmery hilighter

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by senseiashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in pink frosting, and by itself it gives me a nice, healthy pink color that I really like. It's very easy to use and build up and I normally apply it with my fingers. The bouncy texture of it is really nice too. I gave it four stars instead of five because it doesn't last very long, but it does make an excellent primer for my powder blushes! For my first cream blush, I really liked it, but I'd still probably use it only as a primer or maybe as a primary blush if I were making a quick trip somewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this about 3 times now. My favorite shade is Rose Petal. It's a very nice everyday shade for people with blond hair. It doesn't swatch very well at all, but it applies to your face nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by tagme87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very innovative product--I have other cream blushes and I can't say that any of them have as nice or light of a texture. I have had bad luck with cream blushes in the past (my oily skin tends to eat right through them after only a few hours) but not with this one. I have the shade Hot Tamale--it looks very intense in the package but gives me the perfect healthy flush. Staying power is good on its own (I set my foundation and the blush with a translucent powder). When I need to enhance the staying power (i.e. a wedding or other all-day event where I may not have the chance to touch up) I like to top this blush with a light dusting of powder blush (NYX powder blush in Summer Peach is a good complement to Hot Tamale). Application was a bit tricky at first, but I have found that using a very light touch (I apply using my fingers, never tried with a brush) and building up to the color I want is the way to go.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the Pink Frosting or Pink Satin...whatever it's called.
I like the concept but I cannot get this to work for me.
I've tried to apply with my fingers, a stippling brush, the ELF blush brush... NOTHING works! It ends up blotchy and not cute at all.

If someone could let me know how to apply this without it being patchy/blotchy PLEASE let me know!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in "Fresh Pink". It provides a nice, natural looking flush with a satiny finish. "Fresh" is definitely a good way to describe it. The "bouncy" texture is really fun too. I apply it either with my fingers or with a brush. It isn't super pigmented but I don't mind because it makes it less likely for a blush noob like me to over apply. It isn't very long lasting either.