October 23, 2014 | 1714 users online

BB Cream - Enprani - Ray Shot BB Cream SPF 25

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by mochio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream! I actually wanted, but settled for this as it was one of two BB creams the H Mart near my house offered (the other being Missha) At $55, it was not cheap, but. It's fragranced, though not irritating and moisturizing (though the finish dries down to more matte than dewy) It gives tinted-moisturizer-like coverage; light and covers up pores, and 80% of redness (but not blemishes) I don't expect a BB cream to cover everything anyway. I really like that BB creams let your skin feel like it's breathing and I seriously felt like I wasn't wearing foundation. Might accentuate dry flakes, but the problem disappeared when I exfoliated. Very pretty metallic pink packaging (squeeze tube with twist off cap) and comes with travel size! Has UVB and UVA protection, which is great because my daily moisturizer is only SPF15. It spreads sooo easily too! I only need a pea sized amount to cover my entire face. I'm about a MAC NC25 and it matches me pretty well. It does lean slightly pink, but I prefer this than the orange tint that a lot of foundations give me.I tried comparing it with my regular foundation (Laura Mercier silk creme in beige ivory) on my hand, and the bb cream disappeared whereas the other one looked orange. Also, it's not a terrible cast; it gets better throughout the day, and still looks natural, like I'm not wearing foundation, which i like because I dance a lot and need something that doesn't feel like a mask, but still helps cover acne scars and redness. Overall great product! My skin did need to adjust (I think I got a bit of clogged pores the first 3-4 days), but then it didn't happen anymore! Will continue using until I find a better breathable foundation. (I actually prefer fragrance free)