November 24, 2014 | 1021 users online

Lip Liners - L'Oreal - colour riche in all about pink

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this lipliner - also I got it heavily discounted at my local Postie Plus store (a New Zealand chain that sells some discounted makeup - it was $4 instead of the usual $25+ that L'Oreal lipliners are priced at in NZ!). It's a nice soft pink and I use it under Estee Lauder Tiramisu as "nude" lipliners often make lipsticks look a little too brown-toned or slightly orange. It is lightly frosted which is a wee bit odd but I still like it a lot. I find it goes on smoothly and like the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by bobby

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like this. It is a slightly frosty pink. The texture is soft and somewhat crumbly. Would not buy Colour Riche lip liner again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by truelily

This liner is so smooth and it doesn't feel "dry" on the lips, I'd almost say it's hydrating ! The colour is a slightly shiny pink, it goes well under a soft pink lip stick. Also, I have the Revlon colourburst lip butter, which always goes in the little cracks of my lips so I look like I have hightened chapped lips, but with that lip liner, my lips look super hydrated ! If, like me, you have very dark-pigmented lips (my pink lipstick all turn purple if I don't put lip piner underneath), this lip liner is a good choice !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

all about pink is a soft pink lip liner .it glides on smoothly,last long,verry pigmented,goes well with any soft pink lipsticks.love it!