December 18, 2014 | 1029 users online

Polishes - OPI - A-taupe the Space Needle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by alyssabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am obsessed with this color! I don't know why it doesn't have more hype. I have over 100 bottles of opi and this is a staple for me. It suits my skin tone perfectly...I am extremely pale (NC15 is even slightly too dark for me...and my skin tone is neutral). This is the perfect khaki brown and is perfect all year round. Not to mention, the wear time on this is incredible...no chips for days. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by olithea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was on my wishlist for forever, and I finally found it in a clearance bin at Ulta. The normal price for OPI's polishes, $8 make them an occasional treat for me, I try to find clearances and sales.

The brush on this was a tiny bit stiff, but wide and easy to control and it did not hang onto excess polish. The polish itself is about medium consistency and gives full opacity in two coats. OPI polishes wear very well on me, 72 hours with minimal wear, at which point I usually change colors. I am very hard on a manicure, if I were not, I could imagine getting 7 days worth of wear out of OPI's formula.

There is no way to describe this color that will make it sound as beautiful as it really is. It's a green-leaning khaki brown taupe with a slightly greyed cast to it. Indoors under normal light it tends to look yellower, and outdoors a bit bluer. It's an amazing fashion-forward, tailored color that probably looks best if you have a yellow or olive cast to your skin. If you are prone to "lobster hands", if greenish tones bring out the red in your skin, it may not be as flattering on you. Probably work safe for all but the stodgiest, most conservative work environments. A great color for fall.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MadameWang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this color from my hubby because I'm from near Seattle and the name was really adorable. OPI certainly has naming polish down to an art! In any case, I actually rather liked this color, but I hardly wear it on its own. My favorite way to use it is in some sort of design over a darker brown. The formula is also really nice and creamy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I got this taupe/grey/brown color as part of an OPI gift set. Unfortunately, although the color looks great in the bottle, the brown in this has some green in it, and with my skin tone it looks like baby poop brown. I think this might look fantastic on someone with gold or olive undertones - but that is not me. Gave it away.