August 22, 2014 | 1925 users online

Bronzers - Sephora - Los Cabos

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by spooji

I was looking for a nice matte bronzer and this fit the job! It's matte for sure but it is a bit light so I had to do some bit of layer when using it. Overall did its job but kind of faded as the day went by.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by firefox23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just a little background: I've been buying the 'Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil' bronzer for a while now, before that 'NARS Laguna' - this Sephora bronzer in Los Cabos is actually better, in my opinion, than both of those. AND at a fraction of the price!

I stopped using NARS Laguna because I realized it was always breaking me out, so I switched to the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil because it's non comedogenic (won't clog pores). While I loved the Too Faced bronzer, it was just slightly orange, and even on my fair skin, I really had to work to get enough colour on my face. I saw this reviewed somewhere on a blog, and I was immediately drawn in by the colour and the fact that it's matte - love! It's also $21 CAD, vs $37 for the Too Faced.

I LOVE this bronzer. Like all Sephora Collection makeup, this is non comedogenic, which is awesome because it's safe for acne prone skin. I use it all over and as a contour. The colour is perfect, and it blends pretty well. I do switch over to my NARS Laguna for my neck and chest, because I find the Sephora bronzer doesn't blend as well as NARS, so it can look quite patchy when applied to larger areas, like down your neck and chest/body.

That's the only reason I gave it 4 stars - other than that, it's aammmaazzinngggg!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC30-35 in color and this bronzer is too light for me. It basically blends in with my skin color and barely shows up at all. The reason I bought this because I heard it's a dupe for benefit hoola bronzer which a lot of people raved about. What I loved about this bronzer is it's extremely silky and.soft, not chalky at all and just a bit more expensive than drugstore bronzers. The color isn't orange at all. It's more of an ashy brown to me. Wish it was darker. I returned it for Too Faced CS which is working better for me because it's darker.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is perfect contouring with its neutral warm brown shade. Its very pigmented and blends easily well without leaving streaks on your cheeks. This is soft and smooth to the touch but very powdery so always tap off the brush or you'll apply too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This IS my holy grail bronzer...just getting that out of the way. I'm super fair (Sephora's Color IQ can't match me fair) and I usually cannot wear bronzer at all because they all appear orange or muddy on my skin. Not so with this one! This is the only real bronzer that I have been able to use. I do use this lightly though. I use a fan brush and just apply under my cheekbones, jawline and temples. This bronzer is matte and is the only one whose shade is described as "universal tan" that has worked for me. It may be too light for deeper skin tones, but it is definitely worth trying out if you have light to medium skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by liludallas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice bronzer. Usually baked or pressed powders don't give me as nice of a glow as compared to a loose shimmery powder but this one was great. The color showed up well. And I think it's great for the price: $17. Usually bronzers at sephora range from 25-50+, and I'm not willing to spend my well earned money on makeup that is just going to get used up in a couple of months. This is well worth the price and I plan on buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by britthud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this bronzer looking for a contouring shade. It is matte and not too dark for my pale skin, which makes it great for this purpose. It also works great as an all over bronzer. I apply this with a medium sized, dense brush from Sephora after I've set my foundation with a translucent power. Any odour the product may have is mild and not really noticeable. The packaging is decent. The mirror is good quality and almost as large as the compact. You get a good amount of product - 0.3 oz. The product itself is really good considering the price - $21 CAD. It is not too orange - a problem with many bronzers, and doesn't change to orange as you wear it throughout the day. It's easy to blend, and doesn't appear powdery or cakey. Overall, a good product at a decent price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Mooberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first bronzer I bought this to contour so I was looking for a reasonably priced bronzer that was matte. Benefits bronzer was of course offered to me but paying 38$ on a bronzer just really didn't sit well with me when it was my first one. I love how silky this formula is and it feels amazing on my skin not drying at all or cakey.

Very happy I chose this for my first contouring powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mollyrocket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Hot damn! I originally bought the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer (for light-medium skin) and it broke me out like crazy. So, after returning it, the salesperson suggested I try this one instead since most bronzers are either too dark or too shimmery for me (hence why I bought the TF one), and this is definitely a dupe for it. I love this bronzer and have already hit pan. Will MOST DEFINITELY REPURCHASE! Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Matte, perfect color for either bronzing or contouring on my skin, and cheap compared to other bronzers ($17?). Hoola dupe and this should get WAY more attention.