Sephora Los Cabos

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Diisostearyl Malate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 12085 (Red 36), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21), CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 72289 (Chromium Hydroxyde Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

on 8/2/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my 1st bronzer in my life. As a beginner I love the color and it looks so natural when I saw the photography that I took it with my friends. But the thing is the packaging design is too big..but it wotth for the price though.

on 6/10/2015 11:45:00 PM

PPPs stop what you're doing and go get this. I've tried TF milk chocolate soleil, PF bronzers, and all the rest of the bronzers the MUB approves of. I'm nc10-15 and this works. At first I wasn't sure. I can pile this on, I don't have a delicate hand at all and I can't mess it up!

I just shoot for where I think it needs to go (usually depending on whatever YT video I watched that day) and it always comes out nice. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of all of the bronzers/blushes etc that are soooooo pigmented, I need something I can't mess up, you know?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this bronzer on a whim when I was in sephora and only had a limited amount of cash on me. I got it one or two shades darker than I probably should have but it still works just fine for me. It's never given me breakouts or dried my skin in any way. The packaging is simple, nothing fancy, which I don't mind. When I run out of this, I'd probably only but it again if I were short on cash again as I would really like to try something new at this point.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic bronzer.

I was looking for a cool toned bronzer and I could not find a good cool toned one at the drugstore. My motto (only shop high end if you can't find something to do the job at the drugstore).

So I bought this bronzer from Sephora but it wasn't even expensive as the Sephora brand is a little more affordable than all the other brands in there. This bronzer came to 20 bucks in Canada.

I use the bronzer all the time in the winter, it's great because it goes on light but is super build-able so it is easy to control the amount of product you want on your face to keep yourself looking natural. I use this to contour as it is a cooler toned bronzer.

Love this, will buy it again.

on 2/1/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! It is cool toned which I LOVE. I hate bronzers that have orange in them or that have too warm of an undertone. I do not buy products from Sephora/Mac unless I CANNOT find something to satisfy me at the drugstore. Sephora brand is great for that because they are still reasonably priced but great products.

This bronzer is not cakey and its very build-able which is how you are going to make it look natural.

on 11/30/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product is a great alternative to Milk Choc. Soleil bronzer. It's good on pale skin (NC15 here) without looking orange or muddy. It's good for adding color to pasty whites in the winter, but a bit warm to contour with. Though you could do that but I just wouldn't recommend it as a dark contour if that makes sense.

on 6/22/2014 8:01:00 PM

I was looking for a nice matte bronzer and this fit the job! It's matte for sure but it is a bit light so I had to do some bit of layer when using it. Overall did its job but kind of faded as the day went by.

on 4/12/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just a little background: I've been buying the 'Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil' bronzer for a while now, before that 'NARS Laguna' - this Sephora bronzer in Los Cabos is actually better, in my opinion, than both of those. AND at a fraction of the price!

I stopped using NARS Laguna because I realized it was always breaking me out, so I switched to the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil because it's non comedogenic (won't clog pores). While I loved the Too Faced bronzer, it was just slightly orange, and even on my fair skin, I really had to work to get enough colour on my face. I saw this reviewed somewhere on a blog, and I was immediately drawn in by the colour and the fact that it's matte - love! It's also $21 CAD, vs $37 for the Too Faced.

I LOVE this bronzer. Like all Sephora Collection makeup, this is non comedogenic, which is awesome because it's safe for acne prone skin. I use it all over and as a contour. The colour is perfect, and it blends pretty well. I do switch over to my NARS Laguna for my neck and chest, because I find the Sephora bronzer doesn't blend as well as NARS, so it can look quite patchy when applied to larger areas, like down your neck and chest/body.

That's the only reason I gave it 4 stars - other than that, it's aammmaazzinngggg!

on 3/12/2014 4:43:00 AM

I'm an NC30-35 in color and this bronzer is too light for me. It basically blends in with my skin color and barely shows up at all. The reason I bought this because I heard it's a dupe for benefit hoola bronzer which a lot of people raved about. What I loved about this bronzer is it's extremely silky and.soft, not chalky at all and just a bit more expensive than drugstore bronzers. The color isn't orange at all. It's more of an ashy brown to me. Wish it was darker. I returned it for Too Faced CS which is working better for me because it's darker.

on 3/12/2014 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This bronzer is perfect contouring with its neutral warm brown shade. Its very pigmented and blends easily well without leaving streaks on your cheeks. This is soft and smooth to the touch but very powdery so always tap off the brush or you'll apply too much.

Popular Bronzers