LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 6/29/2015 11:28:00 PM

I really really like Ro's :) It's not a truly essential product, but I do repurchase it regularly as it's just such a nice way to pamper myself. I especially like using it in winter when I don't want to step out into the cold to moisturise.
It does leave a tiny bit of a film on the skin, I've always found the film absorbs quite quickly leaving behind that heavenly smell. I can see how the smell might not be for everyone though, even for me I don't think I'd want to smell it all day everyday.
If your skin is less dry or you don't like the scent, you could try African Paradise, which is lighter both in texture and smell xx

on 6/29/2015 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was hesitant to purchase this product as I have heard that it feels greasy on the skin after washing it off. A Lush salesperson gave me a demo of Ro's Argan and Turkish Delight, and I can say that Ro's Argan is really moisturizing and smells like roses and candy (a lot better than Turkish Delight in my opinion). It did feel greasy on my hand, but when I tried it at home, I used it quite sparingly on my entire body, and after washing it off, I didn't feel greasy at all, but lightly moisturized. I hate most body lotions, so using Ro's Argan is a much better alternative for me. Smells great and is not greasy if applied lightly!

on 6/28/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This has a wonderful scent and texture in the tub, but I have very dry, eczema prone skin and found that this did not provide any moisture at all to my skin or leave it feeling very soft. I do not think this is worth the splurge. The only positive about this is the scent. If you have normal skin this might be for you, but it does not help dry skin.

on 6/23/2015 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not really a frequent shopper at Lush... although I appreciate that they have such a commitment to natural products, and that they have so many vegan options in their line, I think a lot of their products are kinda gimmicky and just not as effective as they should be, considering the price.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is a HUGE exception. I originally got a small size of it as part of a Christmas gift, and was blown away by the scent (JUST like pressed rose petals) and the performance. It's SO hydrating and luxurious, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or like it's coated in something super thick. The scent lingers but doesn't overwhelm.

I've repurchased the large size twice now... I try to use it sparingly, as it is fairly expensive, but I think it's a GREAT splurge. It makes me feel like a princess. :)

on 6/19/2015 8:49:00 AM

I love this in winter and summer...its so good!

on 6/18/2015 7:04:00 PM

This was reccomended to me by a Lush associate and I'm so glad it was! I love to use this after I shave my legs in the shower - it was even reccomended to me to use it to shave with but I still prefer to shave with a shave gel and use this after and just rinse before getting out. Has such a pleasant scent and leaves my legs so smooth! Definetely one of my HG Lush products!

on 6/14/2015 9:29:00 AM

This is my newest favourite product! I look forward to the end of my shower when I get to put this on while I brush my teeth (and let it do its magic). I'm a body cream junkie and usually use 2-3 in a rotation. This body conditioner has replaced them all and leaves me smelling naturally rosy all day (or night)! If you're not sure about investing (it's a dear £16.95 in the UK) Lush will happily give you a sample (or 3) so you can try before you buy - just one of the many reasons I love shopping there!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It smells really nice, it goes on very smoothly, and it hydrated my dry, cracking legs instantly. Very good product, would recommend it to people with dry skin; especially during the winter!

on 5/30/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff smells AMAZING! The price is a little steep but it's worth it for what you get. This stuff is very moisturizing however I do not feel like it would be the best substitution for lotion. I use this at night because I'm ok with not using lotion before bed. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling so luxurious. I will repurchase when I run out simply because this stuff smells so good! I would have given 5 but if I were to use this during the day I would definitely need lotion after using it.

on 5/30/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a expensive and poor replacement for bodylotion if you have dry skin. You're supposed to be able to use this (in the shower) so you don't have to use bodylotion afterwards. I feel just as dry as usual when i've used only this is the shower. If you want to hydrate/moisturize your skin IN THE SHOWER, I highly recommend Buffy (scrub) from LUSH instead :)

the only positive thing about it is the scent.

Popular Bath Treatments