November 26, 2014 | 1302 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ambersampayo

Where do I even begin on the amazingness that is Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. This is the first product of it's type that I've tried and it's a heaven sent for me. I've always been way too lazy to regularly moisturize after showering unless I was going somewhere nice and this just cuts out the middleman. I just lather this all over my body after using Lush's Turkish Delight, wash it off and leave with some amazingly soft and great smelling skin.

The only downside to this product is the price but honestly it'll last forever because you only need so little of it. I'll definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Wow, been reading up on the reviews on this whilst waiting for my package to arrive. I kept hoping it would make my skin as smooth and silky as it seems to for everyone else. I have just tried it and I can't stop touching my skin lol. It feels really amazing. I used the method that lush advise of rubbing it on the skin, waiting a few minutes, then rinsing off, I think it might be a bit much if you left it on; not greasy but sort of tacky during the day or anything. Might be okay at night I suppose.

When I first opened it I thought it smells a bit like ale but on my body it smells like rose and honey and something else I can't put my finger on. It is fading by now so not too bothered, all I'm bothered about is how insanely soft my skin is!

I would definitely recommend this. Also on the price, I don't think it's that bad if you compare it to other products that contain these ingredients, I think Lush are actually quite reasonable. I also love them for never breaking their promises on animal testing not like other companies.

I will re-buy this, a new Lush favourite for me! Ask for a little sample in one of the stores! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this :-) honestly I know it's a conditioner and feels "heavy" when applied directly to the skin after a shower with no rinsing, but that's what I like to do. I do after my shower, before bed. It feels slightly heavy but quickly absorbs in my skin. I love the rose scent that lingers for hours and I find it to be delicate and not overpowering. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product so much. It smells incredible - so so lovely. It leaves your skin so soft and is a god send if like me your legs are as dry as a lizard's and you can't be bothered moisturising them. this is a godsend for lazy girls like moi!
Some people seem to be leaving it on and using it as an actual moisturiser but I let the water wash it off and my skin still feels great. It's on the pricey side for lush but it's worth it because unlike other moisturisers it wont sit gathering dust

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by midgetasian93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My family suffers from ecscema, and though I don't get it nearly as bad, I do get some really dry patches that are so bad they scab. No other body lotion or scrubs or whatever has come close to getting rid of them - they kind of just moisturised over and around it but never the bits I wanted - but this product completely got rid of them. And it worked right after the first time. I rubbed it on my body and rinsed it off and bam, my body was smooth as silk. I'm neutral about the smell and the tub sucks, but I absolutely love the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so excited go try this as i'd heard good things about it. I bought it online and used it immediately. The feeling you get after using it is amazing, leaves skin so soft its unreal. The smell though is soo over-powering whilst in the shower it makes me a little nauseous and after my shower i can smell it on me for ages. Rose is not exactly my favourite smell so based on this i would probably not re-purchase. If they did it in a sweet fruity smell then i would most definitely

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like many others, I think the only downside to this is the price. I wish they sold it in a smaller tub, too, because it's really hard to use it up before it expires. But other than that, fantastic scent that leaves me moisturized without feeling greasy. I love the idea of an in-shower moisturizer -- it's a great way to trick myself into putting on lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE Ro's Argan body conditioner! It's a bit heavier than African Paradise, so I tend to use this more in the winter when my skin's a bit drier. It smells delicious, slightly floral with a sweeter note typical of the Rose Jam fragrance. Not old lady floral, not sugary sweet, smells great! I smooth this on in the shower, rinse it off, and the fragrance lasts on my skin all day! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by sawyerc

Smells like heaven. Leaves your skin feeling soft for days. The smell doesn't wear off quickly. The only bad thing about this is the packaging. Would be way more efficient in a pump, instead of a tub. I like the tub, but I can't help but imagine how much bacteria's in there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is freaking expensive ($32.95 for 8.4 oz in the U.S.), but it is as addictive as Walter White's blue product. It smells so amazing, but has a strong sweet, rose scent and that might not be everyone's cup of tea. And the scent lasts all day (++++++). I use it after the shower rather than during (you're supposed to rinse it off) to conserve this precious stuff. The packaging isn't great--I don't even put it in the shower because I wouldn't want it to spill.a pump would definitely be better. I find tub containers to be somewhat unhygenic.