March 1, 2015 | 1875 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Cannieqi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Seriously loving this stuff! My skin feels so soft and it smells delicious. Only downside is the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2015 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Stellam

Best scent and product - hook, line, SUNK! Extra shower time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Nadia2r

this body conditioner is magic, i use it in the shower and it does what it says, you dont need to use creams or lotions afterwards. its a must, it smells SO good like almonds rose and argan. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 4:08:00 AM More reviews by candystar11

This product has a lot of hype and is a little pricey but is honestly worth every scent. I am on to my second tub and will admit that I was a little skeptical about the claim that this would eliminate the need for body lotion after a shower but it lives up to this claim! It applies like a hair conditioner, with a similar consistency and almost feels a little greasy. When rinsed off and your skin is dry, it will feel incredibly soft, like a baby's :) Even my dry legs felt like silk. The smell is also delectable - a sweet, yummy, rose scent. It is very floral and girly and does last for a long while after your shower so make sure you absolutely LOVE the scent when you buy it. I would recommend and think it is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the scent of this! The product itself is wonderful for dry, scaly areas in need of pampering and it leaves your skin very soft. It does feel heavy while in the shower, but I promise you it absorbs well in the skin after rinsing it off. I pat my skin dry as directed and my skin feels smooth, not greasy. I have to try this on dry skin as others have done, but am happy using this on wet skin. The scent does linger better than the matching body wash. It has a creamy consistency and the only gripe I have is that this is not in a tube. I hate getting water in the jar. Other than that, I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the smell of this stuff - so rich, decadent and floral. Has the consistency of a lotion rather than a conditioner - rinses off well and leaves my skin feeling soft. However, I wouldn't use this to cut out post-showering moisturizing completely - I like it right now since any space outside of the shower is quite chilly. Smell lingers for a bit after the shower but doesn't last very long. I wouldn't personally repurchase because it is so expensive for what it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Parpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

The smell is divine; I would consider this one of the best, if not the best smelling product at Lush. However, for the price I do not think it's worth it. When using it as a body conditioner and leaving it on for 5 minutes or so the smell just doesn't last on the skin. It makes my skin lovely and soft but a cheaper, even more natural lotion/oil could do this! I've put this is my hair as a conditioner and the scent does last there. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ambersampayo

Where do I even begin on the amazingness that is Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. This is the first product of it's type that I've tried and it's a heaven sent for me. I've always been way too lazy to regularly moisturize after showering unless I was going somewhere nice and this just cuts out the middleman. I just lather this all over my body after using Lush's Turkish Delight, wash it off and leave with some amazingly soft and great smelling skin.

The only downside to this product is the price but honestly it'll last forever because you only need so little of it. I'll definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Wow, been reading up on the reviews on this whilst waiting for my package to arrive. I kept hoping it would make my skin as smooth and silky as it seems to for everyone else. I have just tried it and I can't stop touching my skin lol. It feels really amazing. I used the method that lush advise of rubbing it on the skin, waiting a few minutes, then rinsing off, I think it might be a bit much if you left it on; not greasy but sort of tacky during the day or anything. Might be okay at night I suppose.

When I first opened it I thought it smells a bit like ale but on my body it smells like rose and honey and something else I can't put my finger on. It is fading by now so not too bothered, all I'm bothered about is how insanely soft my skin is!

I would definitely recommend this. Also on the price, I don't think it's that bad if you compare it to other products that contain these ingredients, I think Lush are actually quite reasonable. I also love them for never breaking their promises on animal testing not like other companies.

I will re-buy this, a new Lush favourite for me! Ask for a little sample in one of the stores! :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this :-) honestly I know it's a conditioner and feels "heavy" when applied directly to the skin after a shower with no rinsing, but that's what I like to do. I do after my shower, before bed. It feels slightly heavy but quickly absorbs in my skin. I love the rose scent that lingers for hours and I find it to be delicate and not overpowering. I will definitely be repurchasing this.