LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 7/23/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am a fan of all things rose from Lush. Rose Bubbleroon, Rose Jam, and especially Ro's Argan (which turned me to a huge rose fanatic in the first place)!

I think the idea of rubbing this on to towel it off is such a waste. So, like all others who've reviewed this, I rub a small amount into my arms, legs, torso while still dewy from the shower and let air-dry. The now thin, watery consistency is absolutely perfect and not too overpowering for the skin - I've applied a "thick" layer before and it's given me a slight rash, so thin layers are the way to go.

It's almost $40 for a what it seems to be a small tub of the stuff, after 2 years I still have half of my first tub. Granted, I only lavish myself with it on special nights or during the fall/winter seasons.

on 7/21/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!!! Ever since i started using it my skin feels sooo soft! I also love it because when i come out of the shower i feel so lazy and never feel like applying lotion to my body.So this is the perfect product for me.As far as the smell goes i dont really mind it.Personally I HATE the smell of roses but this scent is very light so i can bear it. The ro's argan body conditioner is a little pricey for how much you get but I still love it . I would definitely repurchase again.

on 7/17/2015 9:51:00 PM

This smells absolutely incredible ... Like a bouquet of fresh cut roses but with something sweet & sugary... My son told me I smell like apple pie. Which can't be a bad thing?! (Except that I didn't make them a pie lol.) I'm sorry though .. but for 36.99 or whatever ridiculous price that I paid, I am not slathering handfuls of it on & rinsing it off. I put a light, thin layer on after showering and only areas that get really dry. just by looking at the ingredients I think this would be an excellent body butter- I dunno I'm cheap, but I like expensive stuff what can I say (also I miss the rose jam shower gel which is out of this world & needs to be permanent)

on 7/17/2015 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Okay product, this is an in shower moisturizer and it does work. I don't need a lotion when I get out of the shower, I'm just not sure how convenient this really is. I found the extra step in the shower a bit annoying. Plus I didn't love the scent of this, something about it reminds me of jelly or a fruit cookie mixed with roses and I don't find it pleasant. Very expensive for what it is. Would not repurchase.

on 7/7/2015 4:40:00 PM

Pretty average. Smells nice - I bought it for the smell. It was really pushed on me by the sales rep - she said, 'it's great because it removes necessity for moisturising your body after your shower, thus saving a step in your getting ready routine which saves you time'. Someone should tell that girl that you still have to apply this stuff in the shower, keep it on for a while then wash it off so it actually takes LONGER than regular moisturiser. I guess that was her sales spiel but she came off as an idiot. I didn't correct her but maybe should have.

It doesn't moisturise. When the saleswoman put it on my hand, my hand was lovely and soft but on my body, it does nothing. I am Australian and we try not to waste water when we shower, so I'm not sure how you're supposed to use this product and keep it on your skin for a minute or two without wasting a tonne of water. Turn the shower off and freeze for a couple minutes I guess. Not happening.

It's expensive and I don't rate it at all. Plus, I hate the tub.

on 7/7/2015 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this product so much. I got it in the Lush Legends box. Actually works really well, to my surprise. This works so well and is really soft and moisturizing. It is $43 a jar so very pricey but worth it in my eyes.

on 7/3/2015 12:44:00 AM

Very expensive for what it essentially is- a body moisturizer. The scent for this product is heavenly, leaving you smelling like roses for a short period of time after use.

Lush employees heavily push for this product- understandably so with this price point. Don't be fooled and just stick with a normal body lotion.

I've used the whole tub and I will definitely not purchase again.

on 6/29/2015 11:28:00 PM

I really really like Ro's :) It's not a truly essential product, but I do repurchase it regularly as it's just such a nice way to pamper myself. I especially like using it in winter when I don't want to step out into the cold to moisturise.
It does leave a tiny bit of a film on the skin, I've always found the film absorbs quite quickly leaving behind that heavenly smell. I can see how the smell might not be for everyone though, even for me I don't think I'd want to smell it all day everyday.
If your skin is less dry or you don't like the scent, you could try African Paradise, which is lighter both in texture and smell xx

on 6/29/2015 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was hesitant to purchase this product as I have heard that it feels greasy on the skin after washing it off. A Lush salesperson gave me a demo of Ro's Argan and Turkish Delight, and I can say that Ro's Argan is really moisturizing and smells like roses and candy (a lot better than Turkish Delight in my opinion). It did feel greasy on my hand, but when I tried it at home, I used it quite sparingly on my entire body, and after washing it off, I didn't feel greasy at all, but lightly moisturized. I hate most body lotions, so using Ro's Argan is a much better alternative for me. Smells great and is not greasy if applied lightly!

on 6/28/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This has a wonderful scent and texture in the tub, but I have very dry, eczema prone skin and found that this did not provide any moisture at all to my skin or leave it feeling very soft. I do not think this is worth the splurge. The only positive about this is the scent. If you have normal skin this might be for you, but it does not help dry skin.