April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Illegal Length Fiber Extensions- Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by KristiCho

This mascara is just ehhh for me. I like how it doesn't clump and looks natural but it seems almost dry. It was on sale for $6 so it was a good deal and I never keep tubes of mascara for longer than 3 months anyway (no eye infections here). I don't normally buy waterproof mascara because I feel like I have to rub my lashes like crazy to get them clean. Next time I will pay closer attention to what I'm buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Jmoonlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly, the ONLY mascara I use! I've been using it since the "Lash Stiletto" was discontinued and they are basically the same. I've tried pretty much every brand of mascara on the market, and this is the only one to ever satisfy me. It's very long-lasting and def. waterproof ! Love, love love <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Probably my favourite drugstore mascara, the Maybelline Illegal Length Fibre Extensions always proves itself to me. I find it greatly increases the length of my lashes, not much volume, but it does make my eyelashes look much longer and like eyelash extensions.
I like it as it does not clump, like so many other mascaras do, and that means I can apply as many coats as I want to get the desired length.
I usually find that its price ranges around $10-12, and I often prefer it to the more expensive mascaras. Overall, it's a wonderful product from Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by nermeenkishk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love it,its very good mascara.it gives very nice lashes,
Only con. Is that ,after a while,the curls become very curly.
I love it .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I'm a big fan of the regular formula but I was let down by this one. My grandma passed laway last week and I've been crying on and off since then. It's definitely waterproof and it does add significant length, so I know it does it's dob. I was let down because it does have clumping I don't have with the regular one. I also noticed that at the end of the day I saw flaking under my eyes. I'll still buy the regular one, but I'll pass on this version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

It does look very natural. Almost too natural. It does lengthen, but I don't see any volume. It does not clump, smudge, or weigh my lashes down. Just adds some slight length, but not much else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

It produced good lashes and didn't clump a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by laurenjulias

I bought this recently because I am graduating this week and I knew I'd be crying a lot, and I also just wanted a good waterproof mascara for those hot summer days in the pool. This does the job perfectly. It lengthens (not much volume though) and doesn't budge, in OR out of water. It does what it says and is perfect for the upcoming summer days! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by christyhylau

I'm still a beginner, and this was my first mascara that I actually liked! The first time I wore it to school, I accidentally rubbed my eyes really hard, and this mascara did not even budge A BIT. I did not smear on my eyelids or anything, and I didn't have to go to the bathroom to touch up or anything. The waterproof and smudge-proof part of this mascara really works! I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It gives you a lot of length, and even though it doesn't do that much for volume, I still love it, and is perfect for my Asian eyes :) I would definitely recommend this to my friends, and I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by riica

Pros:
It does exactly what it says: lengthens and separates so it looks like you have a lot for my Asian eyelashes.

Doesn't clump.

But after several usage I realised I'm allergic to it. So just warning you guys. If your sensitive don't use. At first I thought it was just the fibers falling out but it was my own. Also I ignored like the stinging feeling after use because I thought it was just my contacts.

Honestly if i wasn't allergic I would totally still use it. It's really good. Makes me sad