September 30, 2014 | 1039 users online

Eyeliner - Yves Saint Laurent - cream liner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Newyorking

I tried this liner along with Givenchy in Sephora. I have liquid black eyeliner from YSL and love it. I bought this one in Blue Black/Sea Black. I brought it back home, applied the next day, went out, came back home, took a nap, then applied another layer over it, came back at night, was too tired to remove so slept in it. The next morning the liner was still on with a slight smudge below my eyes. I have used MAC Fluidline adn Laura Mercier gel liner, both smudge and are messy, not this one. I am very happy with its staying power.

I use a primer and my lids are very oily. The left lid is oilier than the right, so I need to apply a thicker layer on it, I also have to wait for this liner to dry because my left lid smudges a bit when I open my eyes if not completely dry. But overall this is the best gel/cream liner I have used so far. The blue black is a nice color, not as harsh as black and looks good with my brown eyes. YSL products are pricey but last a long time. I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner dried out way faster than any of my other cream liners although I am very careful about not leaving the lid off for too long and making sure it is closed tight when I am done with it. Even before it dried out, there was nothing special about it to justify the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by dkitaen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't understand the bad review on YSL cream liner...I just bought the cherry black cream liner pot and this is a beautiful color and also applies as smooth as silk. It is expensive, but the color payoff and the consistenancy is excellent. Will definitely purchase again.