Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I got a duo of the gray and nude color in a kit for Christmas. I like them a lot. They surprised me with their quality. I use the nude on my lower lash line and it's perfect for that. The gray is great on the upper lash. Lasts most of the day. Good quality for cheap.

The best thing for me about this is that I like all of 3 colors a lot ( unlike the grey set).
Pros: Long lasting, if the weather is not super hot or humid than smudge proof, vibrant color, easy to use.
Cons: product itself might break from the twist on base which is quite common in my experience for the mechanical eye liners from all kind of brands both DS or HE. Also the only choice to buy the pack of 3 eyeliners.

My absolute holy grail eyeliner !! I swear every single eyeliner I've tried had got to smear on me under my eyes.... This has incredible lasting power and has never smeared on me. No more need to keep checking the mirror expecting smears and raccoon eyes :)

Great set if drugstore eyeliner,the nude set has softer colors that is kind to older eyes. A great buy. Long lasting and performs well. Recommended.

I am an eye makeup snob. I have high expectations for eyeliners and eyeshadows, and I rarely get the results I want from drugstore products. I have been a faithful user of Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils for a couple years. However, my mom bought these for me and I was pleasantly surprised by the great quality!

First off, I like all three of the colors in this set. I wish you could purchase different colors separately...I've seen a beautiful blue in another set but didn't want to purchase that trio because I didn't need another black. But still, for 10 bucks you're getting 3 high quality liners! Hell yeah!

These go on like butter. I love that you don't have to sharpen them. They stay on all day and are very pigmented. No raccoon eyes at the end of the day. A+ across the board.

Just for the heck of it, I applied this black on one eye and my Urban Decay black on my other eye. At the end of a long 11 hour work day, guess which one was still staying put, didn't smudge, and stayed in my waterline? Physicians Formula :) I am blown away and definitely think I've found my new favorite product.

I use this on a daily basis and have been raving about it for months. I'm so glad that my mom bought me these on a whim!! They are definitely worth a try. If they only had the same color selection as Urban Decay.... I would never go to Ulta for eyeliner again!

Awesome liners very pigmented and long wearing,the black is the best liner ive used so far,when applied to the upper lash line it does not transfer and last all day

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

So glad I bought these 3 eyeliners. Easy to apply. Colors are gorgeous. Daytime to evening is easy...great staying power. Very pleased. The only thing I am curious is how the applicator will work as I wear them down after more and more use. I guess we'll see! :)

First application vs. actual wear is very different with these. I have the version of these eyeliners with the long kohl kajal cone of product and outer packaging and just don't like the odd shaping. It doesn't make them so easy to handle or store with my other eyeliners. The colors, on the other hand, are very nice. All 3 are very nice colors and seem to apply very beautifully, but they just don't last in that form.

The black applies dark and lush with a little shimmer at first, but sheds that beautiful dark pigmentation so fast as it transfers all over. The taupe is the only one that maintains some opacity. These are alright. They didn't work the best with eyeliner sealant and spray sealers don't seem to do anything with these. I'd avoid these and try other kinds.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this eyeliner trio randomly at Walmart because it caught my eye. It comes with a light champagne color, medium pewter & black eyeliner, all beautiful. I LOVE THESE!! They glided on smoothly, I got long wear from them, & the color payoff is gorgeous. I genuinely LOVED the two lighter colors a little bit more than the black, just because it's so much harder to find champagne & pewter shimmery colored eyeliners versus a shimmery black. I like these on their own, or mixed, they are lovely. The only con to me personally was I felt like I used them up so quickly I wish there was more product in the tube... I found myself twisting it up to get the very last bit though. I suggest you try them out, very worth the price for 3 quality, pretty eyeliners.

I resigned myself to having racoon eyes as well as bottom eye liner that basically disappeared before lunchtime. I've used several high end 24 hour liners with no luck. Unless I wanted to be bothered with setting them with powder - no thanks! Anyway, I am a fan of PF products so thought I'd try these when they were 40% off and I am in love. They glide on effortlessy and stay put all day. I use the bronze underneath because it's dark enough (close to brown) and then line upper lid with black closest to lashes and then copper on top of that - gorgeous!