October 30, 2014 | 1671 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Nude Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not sure this is my HG eyeliner, so I don't think I'd replace this set right away when it expires. The product glides smoothly across my lash line, and the colors - champagne, pewter, and black - are very subtle and pretty. The champagne liner in particular makes me look bright-eyed and awake. However, I am looking for a more defined line than what the black eyeliner can give me, something more along the lines of a gel eyeliner. Plus the black eyeliner on my upper lash line fades by the end of the day, but not before it smudges onto the outer corner of my undereye area. It's not full-blown raccoon eyes, but still noticeable. I returned this, so I'm still on the lookout for my HG eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by christiangela

3 liners for 10? That's great!! If used all together it gives you a really nice look. Something different than your usual black liner. Its sexy and sulty, you can switch it up for any occasion. Champagne color is the base of it all :) STAYS ON ALL DAY DOESN'T SMUDGE on me at least. And its easy to come off at night. Only wish that the black would be a Little more pigmented. Love this product glad I decided to buy it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by arbyscurlyfries

I really like this eyeliner for school and going out and about, it glides on very easily and they have a light shimmer to them (my favorite is the copper, I use it almost every day and it makes my eyes pop), it doesn't smudge much and I only find myself reapplying it once a day while I am at work, due to the fact I am running around and I sweat easily. They are quite pricey but I always find coupons for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpNewbie2010

I purchased this because of a recent 40% off at CVS and Lisa Eldridge recommended in her recent video on YouTube. I LOVE them! I remember I purchased the purple set couple years ago and wasn't impressed. Not sure if they improved the product or what, this trio is amazing! It's so creamy and easy to glide on, and most importantly they stay put! I have the most smudgy eyes, urban decay 24 hour pencil smudges on me! Not these! I bought the nude eyes and warm nude eyes, one shade is overlapping but I love both of them anyway!!! Highly recommended and will repurchase a million times!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

These are great eyeliners. I love the two nude shades, and black is always a handy color to have on hand. The shimmer is gentle: no chunky glitter to deal with. This black has the faintest hint of shimmer in it so it's not a harsh black. Depending on the color of eyeshadow I'm wearing, the lighter shade can get lost on me. I love the twist-up feature with the sharpener because I can get a more precise line than standard pencils. PF liners wear very well; they're on par with UD and MUFE.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by veelui

my favorite brand of eyeliner pencils, great staying power and is water resistant. my fave color to is the 2 nude color. theyre light enough to hide mistakes u make while using them, i use black very sparingly cuz my lashlines are already naturally dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

These are my new HG eyeliners! I can't believe I've never discovered these before!!
I bought these three eyeliners in the trio; somehow, however, the deep brown one got lost, unfortunately, so I only had the black and taupe to use. And I gotta say that I am so satisfied with both of them!
First off, the packaging. These are twist top pencil eyeliners, which is great, because, no sharpening! The metallic accents on the liner packaging are gorgeous, and the taupe one has a beautiful chrome look. They each come with sharpeners on the tip.
The liners itself have the average thickness of a twist-top eyeliner, which works really well. I usually don't even sharpen them.
The colors are great; the black is a nice black, it's more of a brown-black and isn't completely black. It has little bits if glitter in it if you look closely, but it's not really noticeable once you put it on the eyes. The taupe is a beautiful silvery-taupe, with a buildable color that becomes more metallic when you build it up more. The colors stay true and do not fade at all!
Shimmer Strips glide on very smoothly; they're creamy enough to do so without tugging, yet aren't so creamy that they smudge right off. In fact, they're extremely long-wearing; I thought, through first impression, that they would fade or wear off during the day, like most eyeliners. However, they never did, which took me by surprise, especially with my oily eyelids. I was really pleased there! If you're looking for a long-wearing retractable eyeliner, this is it! I haven't tried it on the waterline, but it looks great on the lash lines.
This trio is also pretty affordable; I got the three liners for about $10 in the set. Hopefully, they will last a long time, too, and when they run out, I'm definitely buying more :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ReviewMyMakeup

I absolutely love the shimmer strips especially the silver colored one cuz it adds the perfect color to any type of outfit! I only bought these cuz of a bogo but ill definitely buy another set. I've even had these on during workouts and it has staying power 😋

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Mondocool16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are very smooth liners--they glide right on with no tugging or resistance. They last a long time without smudging, transferring, or fading. Being the twist-up type, the liners have a more rounded tip that can't be sharpened so they are not really good for anything that requires precision, like cat eyes. They do work well for smokey eye looks and they do last reasonably well in the waterline as well. Overall, they are very good quality eyeliners...especially for the price. The only thing I don't love is that the "black" is not really black, but more of a dark gray and has a bit of glitter in it. The glitter isn't really that noticeable when you are wearing the liner but it is definitely in there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by latteys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! I usually use gel eyeliner but when I am running late, I use this as it makes a clean line and lasts long. It is very soft on the skin (meaning I don't have to warm it up by blowing on it!). The colors could be darker, but I just do a few strokes over the original line. There is no shimmer in any of the 3 colors-so that is misleading. I have 12 hour days and it really last until I take it off-comes off easy with my face wash. One problem is that it flakes in tiny speckles and that can be a bother. I notice that if I rub on it, small balls/bits of liner will come off. If I don't touch it it will last all day.